I think at this point in time amy schumer just needs to die...

I think at this point in time amy schumer just needs to die. She is so disgusting I just think she will never be able to redeem herself.

I think we might need to euthanise her and pretend she never exist, wipe google clean of her name and pretend she was never born, just in case future generations or perhaps alien invaders look back on are legacy and see Amy's career.

I just think she needs to die anons I can't erase her Netflix comedy special from my memory.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KsAiEnP6naA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>726134249
holy shit, youre so cool and edgy!!
now tell me whats your opinions on justine beiber and nickelback!

funny and cute as a button, what's not to like?

You sound like a complete mong, your comment was cringe to read. Stop projecting yourself on to me.

sorry, im just in awe of how edgy you are! you should write a blog or something!

I watched that shit. I had the same reaction. It was mostly just here self destructing on stage and being a disgusting pig. She didn't really tell any jokes, she was just being gross the whole time.

She thinks her period is unique and funny, she is like a seven year old trying to upset her parents by telling jokes about bodily functions. And she is considered one of the best comedians currently out there.

What is wrong with the world?

i would like to get disappeared with million of dollars as well.

How old are you, be honest because I seriously think you might be ten. Either that or a complete mongaloid.

Sorry, i thought this thread is for 10 year olds when i read what you wrote, can you to teach me how to be cool and edgy like you??

This problem is we have known she is a disgusting pig for about three years now, but yet she keeps somehow getting more and more airtime. So I have come to the conclusion either the world is retarded or she needs to disappear, change her name and move to a different country. Get a job as bar assistant and live out her sad lonely life away from us regular people.

Sup Forums full of reasonable people

How about you just ignore her, fag?

The last joke theft was Dave Attell

Huge bit thief. Like, entire bits. Not phrases, not even just punchlines. Entire bits.

Because she won't go away and I pay for Netflix and I expect better content than a glorified pig doing stand-up toilet humor jokes that only a ten year old would find funny.

she should live at a hog ranch away from normies like us

yeah man! totally! you are so cool! fuck her cause shes lame and youre cool!!

She is an uglier, fatter, female version of Dane Cook. Once a comic is hated, there is no coming back.

So you literally have nothing else to say? Other than:
>so edgy
>cool

Come at me with an actual reason why I'm wrong, also you have school in the morning and you know you aren't so supposed to be on Sup Forums after that last time your mum caught you on an edgy rekt thread.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KsAiEnP6naA

She will never go away because and here's why:
>she's a woman
>she has a lot of stage presence
>she's Jewish
>she panders to all the stronk womyn and beta numale orbiters

All of this solidified her place in the spotlight and practically gives her a free ticket to steal jokes from all the great comedians. Sorry fellers were definitely stuck with this one. Just ignore her.

>being overly butthurt about a celebrity
you can just change the fucking channel when she comes on, you lazy, fat fuck.

theres nothing else to say, you are so just so god damn edgy! its so awesome to have edgy people like you around here! i bet all of your friends are like " look out for this one! he's says what he feels!"

This is not a cringe bread user but if you keep talking it might turn in to one.

The media somehow elevated here to celebrity status because the posted her flabby ass naked on social media and now everyone things she's brave and is deserving of attention.

The movie she made was kind of OK... I mean there were some funny parts, but ultimately it didn't last because here whole gag is the fact that she's not proper and has no manners and you typically don't see female celebrities doing that. She reminds me of Sarah Silverman. She just tries to be edgy.

I pay for Netflix, which means if she gets a Netflix special a small percentage of the money I give to Netflix goes to her. That's a big problem.

thats a cool meme bro, so cool!

OP has it BAD for Amy and is mad that she wouldn't care if he lived or died

>considered one of the best comedians currently out there

BY WHO!?
The lamestream media? Feminists?

Neither have taste, or any clue about what is relevant, or of value to the populace. They just push and promote for the purpose of their own agendas.

My guess most of these "hate" threads are just fatso's promotion agency getting her some attention in a way that is moderately interesting.

Jizzelneck was wise to dump this whale once she started being more interested in sucking down cheetos over suck his dick.

>What is wrong with the world?
You're still in it

At least you don't hear much about Sarah silverman anymore, she certainly doesn't get articles written about her regularly. Her Netflix comedy special just made me want to throw up, then she blames the one star rating on alt-right trolls, if she just accepted it wasn't funny and she try harder in the future and would not be as angry.

STOP Giving these people your money. Its great to complain and write long posts raging about these talentless fucks. but the only thing corporate america pays attention to is dollars.

Refuse to see movies or TV shows that feature them. Do not stream their specials on Netflix. Boycott any media they are associated with .

so? it's your fault if you watch her videos. there's a lot of garbage on netflix. just watch the stuff you like, and ignore the shit you don't. what's the point of going homicidal authoritarian just because you didn't like a video on netflix?

i don't even finish the shit i don't like. i just give it the lowest rating, and try to find something good, because i'm not a total autist.

also, unless netflix is totally retarded, they get paid by views, or through license. not percentage. so if netflix makes a bad investment (few views, low ratings), they'll move away from similar stuff.

Posted without comment

Wow you really put me in my place.

Kek

>So you literally have nothing else to say? Other than:

What are you expecting "War & Peace"?
It's probably Schumer herself and you know she can't even write a decent joke.
If it's a fan, again; what do you expect?

i pay for an internet connection, why do i need to read your retarded post?

t. babby-dicked mra vrigin manlet

no dude, i just think you guys are edgy as fuck!

Problem is when I watched it the ratings we're pretty average and I watch a lot of comedy specials, it was the first thing that popped up when I opened the Netflix app, so I decided I had to power through and watch the whole thing, so now amy has made money off me and there's nothing I can do about it because somehow she keeps getting more and more famous.

When I was looking for fat pix of amy schumer I honestly thought, from a quick glance at the thumbnails, that this was Jonah Hill in drag.

I thought "Oh, looks like he put the weight back on again. Well, at least he's making use of it by ripping on that unfunny fat ass amy schumer"

Do you pay for Sup Forums though?

Do I receive any percentage of the money you pay for your Internet connection?

Didn't think so.

>You just played yourself

still your own fault. why are you complaining about others when you're the one who fucked up?

kek'd and rekt

I'm not just complaining user. I'm warning my fellow anons. If me posting this stops her from making anymore money, this has been worth it.

>edgy

Use that a few more hundred times, amy. It's really funny when you make yourself look so dated.

> Be me
> See some edge lord making fun of the funniest sexiest woman in the entertainment industry
> Shitpants.jpeg
> Look up at my Amy Schumer poster
> Tell my waifu not to worry. I shall dispatch this edgelord
> Slam my head into the keyboard until I get a semi coherent argument
> "Time for my finishing touches", I say as I tip my fedora, and stroke my neckbeard
> Call him an edgelord
> MFW I'm a god amongst men

She has a pussy and tits therefore I would happily fuck it!

You realise you are just bumping this thread you autist, I seriously don't know how retards like you are able to figure out how to get on Sup Forums and post.

Fuck off dickweed

all it does is prove you're a whiny bitch who are unable to take responsibility for even choosing what you watch on netflix.

now that's a level over 9000 of uselessness. i bet you get upset by restaurants when you shit your pants.

Why would you say such a thing?

Don't you have standards user?

you guys are the kings of slams! totally got me! i knew i dont stand a chance with all that edge you got bro! keep being cool and edgy guys!

triggered because you got riggety rekt. you're a little bitch, squeek.

That pic is when she looked almost presentable.
She still wasn't funny, but at least she wasn't a land whale trying to pass her laziness off a s "bravery"

Anyway, what's more condescending than having the media call you "brave" for being a fat ass who who has the audacity to roll yourself on stage like that.

Fat only works for black dude comedians and dykes.

...or you could just not watch her.

>I bet you get upset by restaurants when you shit your pants.

What is happening right now?

Where did all these eight year olds come from?

> Be me, several minutes later
> Still coming down from the euphoria of fucking destroying that edgleord
> "What's this? Someone has made fun of my impeccable strategy? This is an ancient tradition, passed down from my ancestors! How dare he! I know"
> Timetokickitupanotch.bam
> Call him an edgelord
> Fill diaper with sheer pleasure
> Suddenly there's a knock at the door
> Who could it be? My mommy calls me down
> She claims that there's someone here to see me
> I waddle past my piss jugs and MLP figurines
> Struggle down the stairs
> Amy Schumer is standing in the door, fully naked
> Her fat rolls make me aroused, yet make me laugh
She's a comedy god
> I take m'lady up the stairs, into my room, lay her down on my racecar bed
> The legs instantly snap
> I approach, preparing to take my prize
> MFW I've won yet again

It's not even a challenge

go back to pol you racist fuckin redneck white trash cousin fucker, amy is sexy and only white supremacists dont like her

Hears a joke that think you eight year olds might enjoy, if you like this you're going to love Amy's Netflix special.

HAHAHAHA LOL YOURE SO COOL AND EDGY I HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPS!!! TOTALLY GOT ME!!

It's not funny, because he never said fat.

I'm gonna be honnest. I would eat her fat soft pussy.

You mean the one that, in her words, smells like small farm animals?

user I don't know you, but I guarantee you deserve better, you need to have higher standards.

I think it's bed time for you mister, long day of school tommorow.

?At least you don't hear much about Sarah silverman anymore

And Schumer will fade away also. Like Silverman, like Andrew Dice Clay. Any so-called comedian who gets popular by being vile has a brief period in the spotlight but because they aren't actually funny, they have nowhere to go from there. The audience gets bored, and that's the end.

> Finish making love with my beautiful rose
> Look at computer
> "N-no... It can't be... It's IMPOSSIBLE!"
> The edgelord still doesn't love Amy Schumer? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!
> Amy, still laying in my bed attempts to calm me with one pf her best jokes
> "I'm a fat woman! Look at my big fat pussy! Pfffffft! That's what noise a fart makes!"
It's no use.
> Call to my mother using my baby monitor. Tell her goodbye. I'll be in prison for a long time after this one.
> Stand on extra strength computor chair
> Lower my basketball shorts
> Tear away my diaper
> Shit on the keyboard
> Exhausted, I fall into my chair
> Amy continues to make fart noises on my bed, drooling ever so slightly
> Chuckle
"Nothing personel, kid"
> Hit post
MFW

HAHAHAHA IM A KID AND YOURE SO EDGY, FUCKING HOME RUN user!!!!

she's a fucking yankee "libtard"... supporting a fucking war monger... so yeah... she needs to fucking kill herself

>only white supremacists dont like her

yeah, I'm pretty sure she is like the poster child for white supremacists, considering she's blond haired, blue eyed, pale, fat and stupid.

Dubs of truth.

So... How's mine craft?

LOL GOT ME AGAIN~!!!!1 GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT HOW THE WORLD SUCKS AND ONLY YOU GET IT??!!!!

shes a jew you retard

Because you're a retard who doesn't understand how web pages work.

I mean come on, this is some seriously retarded comment.

Actually I think overall the world's pretty great, it's just a shame you're in it.

Do you understand how a remote works?

You are literally dying in this thread it's embarrassing. Are you one of amy schumer's writer's?

LOL you got me again!! teach me how to be so witty and edgy and cool like you!!!1

Do you understand how the entertainment industry works?

holy shit this thread

You're actually pretty funny.

You made me feel so insecure bro fuck, I wish I knew how to troll as epicly as you

im just trying to be cool and edgy like you!!

Love Amy...Raunchy is goddessness

totally dope meme bro!!!

Well being cool and edgy is overrated just be yourself and don't let anyone get you down.

This is Amy's response to the negative reviews, she won't even accept the fact she's not even funny, at the very least accept you had a bad night. She's borderline delusional.

Gas yourself faggot
Is that edgy enough for you ?

no too edgy!! cant take it

Can we get back on topic so the autists will leave, how do we proceed with Amy's rising popularity?

>assumes everyone knows or cares about this fat asses' heritage

she's not a real jew. Her mom is a protestant convert.
Besides, what real jew would let themselves get so unsightly before landing a rich sucker they can fall back on for when the inevitable downward career spiral occurs?

Where's Dane Cook now?

That's a textbook example of a reaction by someone who has had people blowing smoke up their ass their entire career. They forget there's a ton of people whose income depends on the star staying a star so they lose all sense of perspective. And because they believe everything that comes out of their mouth is gold, they won't shut up.

Someone who was properly grounded and could see reality wouldn't even bother to publicly respond to negativity. Shrug your shoulders and move on.

Last paragraph of that was pretty legit.

Her vagina smells like farm animals.

Didn't know whales could type that much....