Do you think black Pats players respect Brady?

do you think black Pats players respect Brady?

Nah we don't respect that bitch
>pats player here btw

Any self respecting man would vote for Trump.

Of course.

Now, do I think anyone respects you? Absolutely not.

He's lucky they caught Hernandez before the trump thing happened

pats dont have any players that give a shit about politics. theyre just their to play football

>black pats players

This lol. Randy Moss retired.

Pretty sure millionaires have a lot to gain by voting trump regardless of race
Isn't he cutting taxes on the wealthy?

Yes. Cutting taxes for everyone pretty much because he's not a communist.

They do or they get cut/traded kek

I would and I do. the man has opinions but he's in a position to be dragged into the whole fucking shitshow reality tv farce and he doesn't want to do that. everyone deserves that

>minorites are supposed to like Hilary fucking Clinton as much or more than Trump
When will this meme die?

>your QB is a pathetic liberal apologist
>your QB stands up against SJW bullshit

hmmmm I wonder which garners more respect

they probably don't respect his politics but they respect his talent for football. that's the important part.

>72613449
they all worship Brady

Most Pro NFL are rightwingers and alpha males so I don't think there could be any problem with his views.

If anything it makes him more respectable

Black Trump supporter and Pats fan here. I don't get why this would be a problem. There's a wide spectrum of political opinion on every sports team. Even if Black athletes will tend to be more liberal they are still men.

>black

You mean nigger

They better, or Bill will ship their ass to Cleveland.

You are a white washed neckbearded faggot. I bet you wouldn't last a day in the hood you disgusting oreo fuck.

>you wouldn't last a day in the hood you disgusting oreo fuck

is that suppose to be insulting or something

>In b4 Brady is tackled by 5 New Orleans Saints in next game

Rip Brady, he's going to be killed.

They don't even play the Saints.

Hi Jamie

>Athletes full of testosterone
>Voting for a Woman

Nah.

They all suck anyways so who cares what they think. This team can't win without Brady.

A lot of black players are actually redpilled. During that Ingognito fiasco it came out that Richie called a lot of them niggers and they still supported him over the pussy because he was better and tougher.

Football players respect good players and Brady is one of the best

Kek btfo

I'm a self respecting man and I voted for Gary Johnson.

>A Finn thinking he knows shit about American politics
Hillary is continuing to steer your ship towards certain doom while Trump is taking your hands of the wheel completely and hoping for the best. They're both shit options

Nice meme lad

He's actually according to his tax plan (which I'm 100% will be severely reworked) raising taxes significantly for those making between 112500-195000 and even raising taxes a bit for the middle class. He has reduced the number of tax brackets but the brackets start earlier.

He's increasing taxes on the middle class
Which is dumb
The middle class that needs all of the expendable income they can get so they can buy goods and services
And there's going to be another bailout soon on commercial real estate senpai

>An American thinking it knows shit about American politics

What is Aleppo

>Myron Ebell

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nd we're fucked

This. Race is correlated with political position but being strong and having high testosterone is correlated with being conservative.

You sound like the average Facebook user who doesn't want either candidate. Shut the fuck up, we're making America great again, faggot

He is not raising taxes you fucking leaf. He's cutting them by a lot. Absolutely zero federal income tax for any single person making less than $25,000 and married couple making less than $50,000.

Wrong board CTR. Trump is cutting taxes. Where are you getting this misinformation from?

Not being ghetto trash is supposed to be an insult?

whites run the pats

he isn't cutting taxes at all though. people just vote republican because they think it is always the platform. they love being lied to I guess.

No it doesn't how stupid are you. I does take away exemption on a per kid bases (meaning you can';t have a gaggle of kids and not pay taxes). But every bracket is being cut