Ok guys enough with the hate, I didn't like the feedback I got in my last thread

ok guys enough with the hate, I didn't like the feedback I got in my last thread.
- I'm rabbit chan. Sup Forums gave me that name because of the carrot and it amuses me.
- I am not a camgirl. I came to have fun with my Sup Forums and feel personal liaisons to user, not to gain attention showing my pictures. I am faithful to my future boyfriend.
- I won't show tits. I'm a decent girl. How would you feel if you heard "dick or gtfo" everytime you try to voice your opinion or feelings?
- I am sensitive, I don't like being insulted that way.
- I enjoy gaming and having fun. Please respect that.
And most importantly, this is my thread, please don't be rude. I'm emotional and sensitive.

tits or gtfo you stupid whore

If you had quads. Id be slightly sorry for you.

>One by off. Its a sad day for a wabbit.

Fuck off
Sage

Tits or gtfo

In my pictures I strive for artistic elaboration, feelings and nature.
Here I am getting in touch (literally) with the hands of a tree (the leaves).

Do you have a dslr?

Given your summary, why would you vist a place like Sup Forums that is exactly the direct opposite?

I like you, you seem cool. Still, this is a cancerous place, you shouldnt be here if your not cancer yourself. That or some proper chemo to burn them all....

You're a stupid cunt. Kill yourself.

What kind of games do you play ?

TITS or GTFO

forgot to mention that you're a grill, btw

What do you guys think of my artistic, costume and photographic skills? I like being artsy and I think a little of me goes in every picture I create.
No.
Not this in my thread.
I'm a special girl.

Timestamp tits or fuck off and die

jesus can't even take a clear photo.

timestampted tits or gtfo whore

carrot in your poopchute or GTFO

Most of these pics are ~10 year old dude.

You'd have to try better backgrounds. The subject of the photo should be the person, not the background. Unless that's you intention, then you've done a great job.

Also, I never had one of those road mats when I was a kid...wish I had one then.

Tits or gtfo cunt

Special? HAHA KILL YOURSELF WHORE.

SATAN HAS SPOKEN

SPOODERMAN THREAD

tl;dr

tits or gtfo special snowflake

youre not exempt from the rules whore

If I get quads I'll dump her nudes. I got them, fags.

I wouldn't be seen in public with her if she was wearing the first 2 outfits. No fuckin way

Deliver op

>I came to have fun with my Sup Forums and feel personal liaisons to user, not to gain attention showing my pictures.
>I came to have fun with my Sup Forums and feel personal liaisons to user
>I came to have fun with my Sup Forums
>my Sup Forums

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU SMARTASS WHORE RETURN TO YOUR REDDITOR PAGE SLUT

stop the awful messages, plz
I won't receive any more insults, I insist here, stop for, the last time.
and answer my questions... do you like my pictures? do you feel their creative intention?
I am an Anongirl
Yes, and I also have my Mary Violonne (I call it that way because it means more to me than a simple instrument)

DO IT. Send them to her cunt friends.

kys

We'll stop if you kill yourself, whore. You know the rules, tits or gtfo. When we get timestamp tits, THEN you may speak.

In the meantime, go back to Tumblr your little bitch.

tits or gtfo.

Dick or gtfo

so u keep being rude?
No more pictures for my bfriends then
is that what you want?
I won't tolerate this any more.

this, attention whoring can only be done after these steps.

Stop using your gender to gain an advantage on an anonymous board. There are no girls on the internet.

We have what we want. You are dismissed. Here 3.50 for the bus.

>Her

You didn't give her tree fiddy? Did you?

Gawd dam Lochness monster. We have her tit's anyway.

>not going to >>/fa/

>>dicks or gtfo
So you want dick pics?

If we have her tits then she can get the fuck out

Dick or GTFO?

I'd show you my dick.

YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE. YOU ARE ENTERTAINMENT FOR MEN.
TITS or GTFO

All these spidey digits

Well this got boring

Everyone hates an attention whore, we shouldn't be silenced in our opinions and judgement of what you do just because you don't like it.

You sure you didn't get the name because of the buck teeth?

They are nice pictures.

Are you serious ??? .
By posting anything here don't be so serious .
Here in Internet , especially here on this web site
YOU CAN BE EASY TARGET TO DESTROY YOUR FEELINGS .If you are really serious ,
EVEN someone retired with his dick in his ass Can Jugde YOU > You don't get it ????

>YOU CAN BE EASY TARGET TO DESTROY YOUR FEELINGS

Dude fuck feelings private messages to all her friends with her tits is the standard break down of Sup Forums. Faggot.

This

rabbit chan is a stupid fucking nickname

in the first pic you look like a school shooter that appeared in a dream of mine

I want this dream to become a reality.

same

Yes op is very special. He's not just a faggot, he's THE faggot.

piss the fuck off cunt

Show feet

yawn............, what someone say something?

If l can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Intemet is "there are no girls on the Intemet". This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fcuk you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Intemet, we don’t have the chance to fcuk you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don’t get a bonus to conversation just because I’d like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr. I’m a girt" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet. The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Intemet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

Try taking one naked.

tits or gtfo

Tits with timestamp, or GTFO.

caitlyn get out, you old as hell

Off-by-one chan is more like it
sage

Good lord Sup Forumsitch where the fuck do you think you are?
You want to attention whore on Sup Forums you know the rules.
Now Tits or Get The Fuck Out

lmao nice way to piss off Sup Forums

I like them. I'm getting the feeling. Your composition and backgrounds need a little work, but content is solid.

Just show your tits and people will listen, trust me it's worth it

No worth it, rabbit-chan. Don't listen to the bad man.

It's worth it, trust me. Once you send tit pics people become really insightful

Not worth it. They get saved and spread everywhere and the shame multiplies.

Okay, if you won't show tits then at least show ass. Maybe that's less embarrassing for you?

I think you faggots scared the poor girl away.

Why jump on every single one? Are you that desperate? Maybe we could let a couple of people have gentle little outlets on Sup Forums, like on the drawthreads.