Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/604450/
store.steampowered.com/app/461170/
youtube.com/watch?v=EPl5bioL4ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you like?

GOG.com is a good place too.

Garry's Mod and CSGO are great games.
Factorio is also great but not for everyone so check it out before buying. As far as free games go Planetside 2 is good (you will need a mic), Warframe makes you feel like a badass, and War Thunder is fun as well.

yo OP that's a good react pic mind if I steal it?

already have them, bored with them.

i cant stop you, user

You have shit taste user

Get this and this store.steampowered.com/app/604450/

store.steampowered.com/app/461170/

Hollow Knight.

ur mom virgin faggot

Bulletstorm, thank me later.

Streets Of Rouge is a cheap recent release i've been having lots of fun with.

Checked.

This is art at its finest.

have that on ps3 from long ago. yeah great game though

>inb4 Garry's Mod so le random and funneh xdddddDddddxDDXD

I would suggest Battlerite but I don't know what games you're into.

Go play out side or go read books

Why?

my legs are sore from saint patty's day paintball, nah i'm good

wargame:red dragon if youre into RTS and want a timesink; its a bitch to learn but rewarding if you stick with it, and the community reminds me of /b so atleast the chat can be entertaining

shadow warrior bruhhh

>community reminds me of /b

I'd steer clear then, OP

rabi ribi is great op

You lost me at the Sup Forums part

the fuck is that? explain user

play sum Darkest Dungeon

Or Styx shards of darkness in coop
its very fucking hard

2d metroidvania mixed with bullethell mechanics. it's very well made, but the graphics can be offputting. the bossfights are dope tho

youtube.com/watch?v=EPl5bioL4ag

cs go nuffsaid

man get this weeb shit out of here and play some decent games like For Honor or Wildlands or Mass Effect Andromeda

do you know where you are?

king of the kill

>Andromeda
>Decent game
Pick one

more like:
>For Honor
>Wildlands
>Andromeda

>decent

pick one

yeah you probably should stay clear of the chat if you dont wanna see the occasional swatika. Now that im thinking about it it might be more of a mix between /b and /pol

Path of Exile is phenomenal. The game itself is amazing and the dev team puts out an unimaginable amount of content with major free expansions every 3-4 months. They're an example of a small team growing by doing everything right.

Only downsides are that the game takes a while to learn and the devs have an active presence on the subreddit, so you'll probably wind up there more often than you'd like.

Try survival games, Rust or Ark are the best examples of how you should make an Early access, they have their wrongs but both have very active devs and communities.
You should try them.

i second path of exile, it's a great time killer even if you're new. it's also completely free other than cosmetics

Stardew Valley is fun and only $15. I don't normally like sim games but it's addicting and charming.