This guy impregnated a girl when he was 16

>this guy impregnated a girl when he was 16
>i'm 26 and never hugged a girl

what the fuck, how fucking ugly must i be ;-;

Ugliness has nothing to do with it. When are guys gonna realize this?

He's smart, he's rich. Dunno if he was born rich or he became rich

I fucking hate this kike so much

Hes also a pedo

This guy gets it. Confidence, swagger, how well you can talk, etc . . . all play MAJOR roles.

I'm assuming OP walks with his head down, has difficulty making eye contact when talking, etc

I fucking love this car so much

well let's see... 26 never hugged a girl.

OP, have you ever tried TALKING to women?

>Ugliness has nothing to do with it. When are guys gonna realize this?

Fuck off m8, bad b8

Nigga was dead broke with a kid. He busted his ass and worked up the ladder to be where he is now.

He's a complete fucking shill tho, but I like him.

He ain't wrong. If a beer bellied cunt like me can get puss on a regular basis, anyone can.

But I can't find true love

Afaik he was born in middle class but he left his parents and went to NYC where he was really poor for a while. Then he sold his show to HBO for a few million and then made commercials for merc3des, nike and so on.

And now he's made it because he sold his channel and his company BEME to CNN for 20 million... His wife and her parents are rich af aswell so yeah

He definitely worked his way up though. Very hard working guy that took a lot of risks

pic related it's you every night

and I bet you are prettier than that guy.

Why do you fags call people who clearly arent black niggers? I dont understand.

You must be a major sperglord. If you act like you're ugly, women will look at you as someone ugly. Women don't like desesperate guys.

Where do you go to meet the sloots?

Newfag

Come get a hug OP ;(

Care to explain what that "nigga" thing is about?

He also has the benefit of being brave, interesting, and charismatic, whereas you are a boring neckbeard who never leaves his comfort zone.

You want to get a girl? Go do something interesting. Keep doing it. Keep doing it until you're really, *really* good at it. Eventually people will take interest.

Newfag

You are sad my friend.

Casie is living proof that personality means infinitely more than looks. I'd suck his cock and I aint even gay.

i would, i want to so bad ;-;

>He also has the benefit of being a kike
ftfy

>tfw I hugged a girl last night

Nice dubs but still spoken like a true virgin

Are jews known for being brave, interesting, and charismatic? Because Casie was poor as fuck until he then got rich by being interesting and doing cool shit.

Right back at you nigger

Brave, interesting, and charismatic, for sure.

People love to trash him and his vlogs here on Sup Forums.

"If I had a bunch of drones, and fancy cameras and lenses and microphones, and could travel all over the place and do cool shit, I'd have millions of people watching my vlogs too!"

In 99.99% of the cases, sorry, user, but no, they wouldn't watch you.

Of course, fancy gear, and cool locations, and cool stuff all helps, without a doubt.

But without Casey's personality, he would have never ended up with the massive success he's enjoying.

tru

Why dont you just go suck his jew cock

I think his skill as an editor and consistent attention to theme in his videos is what helps him more than anything. All his videos try for a very authentic, amateurish feel, like casie is just taking you out for a ride in his life, but he backs it up with *beyond* professional production values, with the wide drone shots, smooth transitioning between moments within a video, and constant effort to make new and interesting content.

Even if you do hate jews, you don't think it's okay to admit they do anything well? I hate niggers and white trash, but they're at least good at athletics and hunting, respectively. Jews, by the same vein, are good at making money, science, apparently video editing and vlogging.