This is the story of a time long ago – a time of myth and legend. When the ancient gods were petty and cruel...

>This is the story of a time long ago – a time of myth and legend. When the ancient gods were petty and cruel, and they plagued mankind with suffering, only one man dared to challenge their power – Hercules. Hercules possessed a strength the world had never seen – a strength surpassed only by the power of his heart. He journeyed the Earth – battling the minions of his wicked stepmother, Hera, the all-powerful queen of the gods. But wherever there was evil, wherever an innocent would suffer, there would be Hercules

Other urls found in this thread:

whooshorg.proboards.com/thread/4646
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even as a kid this show always depressed me, it looked so fucking cheap and the episodes just dragged on and on.

>In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power...the passion...the danger. Her courage will change the world.

I started watching Xena this year, on and off. It's one of the only shows I know that feel like the equivalent of a B movie. I haven't even made it through the first season yet.

>In an age of light and darkness, Zeus, king of the gods, rules the universe. He had a son – young Hercules. Half-god, half-man, young Hercules longs to find his place in the world, the father he's never known and what it means to be a hero. Before the man became legend, before the legend became myth came the greatest adventure of all.

Here's a good list for viewing orders

whooshorg.proboards.com/thread/4646

Will shows ever be this comfy again?

Nope

>In 1801, the Revolution had been won, and Uncle Sam's favorite son, had a job that needed done...

Thanks man. I always wanted to rewatch both shows in back to back order. Just like the old days when they'd air them together on Sunday afternoons.

Anyone know if the musical episodes are changed because of copy right infringement or whatever on netflix?

DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Is that the Goose?

>you will never watch farscape for the first time again

This show was the tits

I never even thought about this. Holy shit that would suck. I actually bought pic related on CD.

>swn bite down on your dick like that

It 100% is

On the Other Hand, all those 50s and 60s movies with Hercules are fucking classic and awesome.

Good luck finding them on anyting but grainy VHS though.

Read it in the narrators voice and flashes of the intro scenes. Didn't think I still had it remembered

I recently started watching this, only a few episodes in. Does is stay comfy?

Why is herc such a good guy?

>you will never hammer your sword on her anvil

>500 years into the future she will enter a world where machines rule the Earth. Mankind has been driven underground and Cleopatra is about to discover there's no place like home.

no. Fuck off.

Based Sorbo. Real life Herc

>IN THE YEAR TWENTY-FIVE TWENTY-FIVE.
>THREE WOMEN HAVE THE WILL TO SURVIVE.

Fucking hated that show but it's still in my brain.

>>Being a traitor to the United States and help the British against the French whom the US was allied with at the time?

Did anyone actually watch this show?
Sci-fi and womyn don't mix. I didn't even watch Lexx as a kid because the sexy commercials turned me off.