Was looking for recommendations on pocket pussys. Girlfriend isn't putting out as much any more...

Was looking for recommendations on pocket pussys. Girlfriend isn't putting out as much any more. Was looking for ones that feel more realistic or .... I guess just the most pleasurable.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01LY1KBCR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fleshlight, get a few different textures. No pussy in the world will pull the cum out of you harder.

Any you would recommend

Check out the fleshlight go. It's more manageable and affordable than a normal fleshlight.

Is right. They can be better than the real deal.

I have the Stamina Training unit. It comes in a golden casing. And I almost got the woman to cum before I had to cum. It was our first fuck date. It's a good training element

I was thinking about the stu it looked quite possibly the most pleasurable.

Better than the real deal. Shirt I might as well invest ha. Price isn't really a concern

this one is pretty good

How durable are these things? I don't want to have to buy another one every year or so because it falls apart.

I would say pretty durable if you take care of them properly and by that I mean: wash you disk with soap before use to remove skin oils, use only water base lubricants, after use wash thoroughly only with water and let it dry completely(don't let it dry in/on porous materials(cloth, uncoated wood ecc) , don't store sleeves without the case in porous materials as well. If you want to get fancy you can use cornstarch on it every once in a while to prevent dust and shit to stick to the sleeve(because they get sticky after a while)

i had a fleshlight flight for a year until one night i guess i didnt clean it out thoroughly enough and the next time i opened it it was all nasty so i trashed it
i wouldn't honestly recommend fleshlights, even though they're durable and feel great the cleanup sucks. it made me not want to use it that often, because cleaning and especially drying it after busting a nut is super tedious.
im thinking of picking up a tenga fliphole because it looks so much easier to clean and dry

>Fleshlight
You dun goofed. Get a Japanese onahole, better than any pussy you will ever have.

amazon.com/dp/B01LY1KBCR

This one is known as one of the biggest "dick bullies" out there.

Where can I purchase something lime pic related? It is exceedingly difficult to search for a knobbed, spiked, studded dildo for purchase.

How long have you had yours?

Make your own out of Proto Putty.

>knobbed, spiked, studded dildo
Do you like dragons, user?

How would you know if dragon dicks are studded and spiked?

I own several bd toys. They don't have what I want unfortunately

In the long term, it's really tedious having to wait for them to dry off and to clean them. Your hand isn't that bad, and it's much easier to fap.

Do fleshlights feel any good? I was always under the impression that they could never feel as good as a pussy or even your hand?

she is getting some on the side from somebody else or she would not be holding out on you, better start looking for a new g/f

onaholes are better a I agree, but those things are super fucking fragile and often cost more, also the onahole that you mention is dual layered which make it every more fragile because of layer separation, so yeah if you don't mind buying a new onahole every few months that yes go for it, but fleshlights are way more durable

I bought Fleshlight's Stamina Training Unit model about 6 months ago, I was a bit skeptical at first but shit's fucking epic tbh. would buy again/10.
fleshlight.sjv.io/c/331325/302851/4702

They are more subtle until you get used to them. They are ideal if you have very little sex experience and you have masturbated for so long that sex isn't pleasant.

But aside of that, fapping is way easier and cleaner. These things require maintenance and it's tiring.

Btw, if you ever get one, use talc instead of corn powder (or however they call it) It does the same but since it's inorganic it cannot grow bacteriae

i have 3 sleeves I bought for 100 bucks for about a year or so and none of them show any signs of imminent breakage

girlfriend? huh, i normally call my hand that too

How about you talk with your GF instead and fix this.

i find the STU to be too tight tbh, the lotus or mini lotus are looser but still reasonably stimulating, i guess it also depend on how tick your dick is

That sponge thing feels like shit. Fleshlight when warmed and with lube does not feel better that good sex or a good blowjob, but it feels better than sex with a condom or a half ass blowjob. First time I tried one it felt underwhelming. Tried it mounted in the shower when wet and warmed up and it was awesome. I have no idea what these people are complaining about with the cleaning. I literally run water through them after use and wrap it in a towel. Once a month I cornstarch them to keep them in good condition. If you are the type of aspie that keeps bottles of urine in your room then don't buy one since you will be too lazy to clean it out.

I have spoken with her.. she says she's sorry she's just been stressed, we then proceed to have a bunch of sex for a week then it goes back to the same thing sex one a month. Shit I mean dating five years will do that though.

the reason people complain about the cleaning is the post coitus shame/sleepiness, after you bust a nut the last thing you wanna do is get off your ass and clean the fleshlight, it's a stupid reason that doesn't trump the value of using a fleshlight tho

She actually agrees it would be a good idea to get one

LET ME TRY BRO

Lmfao
Just save up your cum for 3 days, start slow, and hold your breath before you blow, your hand is all you need.

Any lolicon modeled toys?

but nobody like him like the mods here

i have riley reid euphoria fleshlight (anal) and feels like the fucking heaven. feels like real anal sex. i will buy more fleshlight sleeves like joanna angel punk sleeve anal, stoya forbidden anal, any swallow sleeve, and eva lovia anal sleeve. thats my whishlist

Bad dragons is a good one. They come in norm shapes or sometimes different plus you can make your own color pattern, firmness and they last very well/ very well made.

>She actually agrees
"Hey mate, that we have no sexlife anymore is good to me. Fuck this plastic thing instead."

You pay for her stuff, don't you?
She has someone on the side and only stays with you cause you pay her shit, cuckboy.

>Shit I mean dating five years will do that though.
Not necessarily. If you can't live with that low of her giving you sex, break up.

As well, that little sex usually means underlying issues.

just carve out her pussy while she's sleeping, put it in an emptied out flashlight, and voila

Simple solution, find a new one. She's either cheating, tired of you or looking for someone new. Drop her and fuck her friends.

Go for a Venus or Tomax then

Bad dragon has the best dildos , i collect them and omg i love nova but they have very knobed ones.

the Christy Mack ATTACK sleeve is pretty damn great IMO
and the standard mini lotus is pretty cool too

Nah I don't pay for her shit if she wants it she pays with her own money. There is most Def underlying issues it's called a lot of people have problems

this. the petite model

You can't adjust firmness for the penetrables, only the dicks.

Muslim prayer model

TENGA FLIP HOLE WHITE

Easy cleanup and many different sensations in one thing. Fleshlights are gross and cumbersome. Trust me bro!

And that is a?

I know it's supposed to *feel* pleasurable but it *looks* sadistic

Get the Arita destroya

Sujiman Kupa Cocolo

Get this

I got the vagina orifice with the Destroya sleeve, and the asshole with the bihive sleeve, and then I got the butt cheeks orifice with the super tight sleeve. Honestly, the two textured ones are interesting and I trade off between them interchangeably without much of a difference, and the super tight one is actually really nice because it's smooth so there's no confusing textures when I'm just trying to focus on the tiny silicone ass that im fucking. Buttcheeks orifice is 10/10 and if you get the 3 for the price of 2 deal, definitely get the super tight and then two other ones that look interesting to you.

>stoya forbidden anal

ah ye forgot, i mostly buy their dildos

Hey it's doll guy! I'm still waiting for my 140.

Do these things come in sizes for guys with bigger dicks? 8+. Seems kinda worthless of only the tip is getting all the fun. Or worse, not able to fit in it at all.

Not OP, but is a fleshlight worth it? I've been thinking about getting one, but i'm not so sure about dropping almost 100 bucks on something that is potentially not as good as my hand.

I can recommend the fleshlights. I own a super ribbed vaginal sleeve, wonderwave anal sleeve and speed bump oral sleeve. My idea was to get them to feel as close to the real thing as possible. They ended up feeling much better than the real thing though. They've lasted me over 3 years with almost daily use between them. The super ribbed by far feels the best, it also holds onto lubricant the best as well. The wonderwave leaks lubricant as there are not enough ribs to hold onto it and the speed bumps require much more lubricant to be comfortable. Clean after each use by running warm water through the sleeve then dry the exterior with a towel and pass a handkerchief through the centre.

I dunno, I tried using corn starch to keep it soft but it tends to cake onto the casing making it hard to clean. You can save money by ordering multiple sleeves and just swapping them into the casings depending on your mood.

hi, i'm looking forward to those pictures

gave this to my bf he loves it. it feels nice to touch, despite the looks

To add to this, after you get bored of a texture you can cut off the end part to make a shorter stealth sleeve and use it wherever you want

Story?

I never even thought about that. Genius.

TELL GF YOU ARE BUYING ONE BECAUSE SHE IS GIVING ENOUGH SEX

six?