xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=ILS&To=USD

I thought it was just a meme tbh.

Bumping for awareness.

Bumpity bumpity boo.

jesus. put me in shitty reddit screen crap

I thought this was common knowledge?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_new_shekel

b-b-b-but muh shekels!!!!!

Alright, I'm done posting my animals. If anybody wants to bump the thread feel free to do so. I will likely be laughing myself to sleep tonight.

A screenscap is too much effort, man.

>TFW someone makes a big deal over something you've known for years.

not for the shitty user who posts this shit on reddit. like a fucking traitor.

I didn't know this. I was converting pounds to us dollars and when I saw Israeli New Shekel I fucking died.

You guys are fucking challenged.

What makes you say that? Because of the fact that I didn't know that shekels are a real currency?

>Shekek

its true

This thread further proves that/pol/ types are fucking mentally challenged and the base understanding of the world is lower on average.

What the fuck. Knowing every single currency globally is not common knowledge you retard. And for the record, I never browse Sup Forums.

>every single
>not just generally relevant to global politics
Do you have much straw left over? You could make yourself a brain, since you don't seem to use yours much.

I'm not very politically active. It's not really my cup of tea.

Don't have to be active. Neither am I, but I still knew what it was.

I'm just saying it's not common knowledge. Nobody should feel bad about not knowing what a shekel is, I'm just saying I thought it was a meme until I saw it while translating my currency, and I had a good laugh. Then I wanted to share it with Sup Forums because I assume many of them also don't know it's real, hoping to give them a good laugh as well.

>no one should feel bad for assuming something is just a meme that exists for no reason at all and someone just pulled entirely out of their ass with no reason or ties to the real world
About that, user...

Precisely.

I don't know I thought it was a literal hebrew translation of some derogatory term for money or whatever. Not a big enough deal to google it to me my friend.

>To google it to me

*Not a big enough deal for me to google it*

>not big enough of a deal
>LEL ECKSDEE Sup Forums COME LOOK AT THIS HILARIOUS THING I FOUND
Seems legit.

I didn't google it lol. I was converting pounds to google dollars and out of curiosity I wanted to see what 1 dollar translated to in different currencies, scrolling down the list I saw Israeli New Shekel and I had a laugh, then posted this on Sup Forums.

>to google dollars

What the fuck is wrong with me. I meant US in the place of google

The point
-----------
Your head

Sorry. It wasn't a big deal back when I didn't know what it was. Then when I saw it I assumed (since I'm pretty much normal) that a few other people didn't know this, so I created this thread. Off topic but all the animal pics are mine. For some reason I wanted to say that.