Italian stereotype

Why aren't shows like the Sopranos considered racist stereotypes against the Italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalaffairs.net/the-sopranos-farewell-to-a-racist-minstrel-show-with-guns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Sopranos doesn't even take the stereotype of "badabing badaboom kapeesh gabaghouli OOOOOOOOOOOOH" all that far, it really is how people in New Jersey act and in most parts of Joisey, the highest demographic are the Italians.

You couldn't make it today.

But it was though

Some Italian association bitched about it

They addressed this in the show you fucking pleb.

Because jews own the media and also pic related

I'm italian, we all love it.
We think it's realistic.
You have to consider that there is a difference between italian and italian-american immigrants, two really diverse cultures.

Because its accurate.

this

Italians in the USA are considered as whites.
It's not racist stereotyping them.

Russians are also cataloged as whites, so it's permitted to mass kill them in movies for the same reason.

>tfw dad is an Italian immigrant
It's a pretty faithful depiction to be honest.

lel

politicalaffairs.net/the-sopranos-farewell-to-a-racist-minstrel-show-with-guns/

same as a fellow WOP, its pretty accurate pham.

the tagline for that site is literally "Marxism. Fresh. Daily." Why were you ever on there?

I fucking hate italians

I live in Texas, I have a pretty Italian lastname and "Gabagool" has costed me some bullying

Shut the fuck up you Irish/Polish/Anglo/Nigger scum

>Live in Texas
>Gabagool tier last name
>Woah user don't call a hit out on me

i felt like a king among those Mexicans

>tfw I have a ridiculously Italian last name and grew up in Boston in an Irish neighborhood
Burn the potato fields
Burn them all
Burn them to the ground

It's not a stereotype if it's true.

Letting the papists settle in America was a mistake.

I live in Brooklyn. The stereotypes are true. These spaghetti niggers have gabagool where their brains should be. And they're all fat as fuck.

Yes but in America, we can handle any amount of immigrants thrown at us so it doesn't matter, it's not like we're Europe who completely collapse when dealt with immigrants.

Google

>grew up in white suburbs with Anglo-Saxon last name

life was boring

Handle the banter faggot

When I was young we had in the crew people from all backgrounds, one Italian,three Irish, two Polish, a WASP kid and me a Jew of Ukranian descent

We used to mock each other based on heritage

Same here

Two greeks, a german, a dominican, and a puerto rican.

italian-yanks all secretly love the idea of being hardy cunts

Ginny motherfucker

>tfw you're Italian-American
>tfw you grew up in the stereotypical but legit part of the family
>tfw some of your distant cousins and your great uncles are actual Mafiosos
>tfw your great uncle "that owned a few businesses" but never worked a day in his life that used to visit you every year wore expensive as fuck clothes and had a new vehicle every time you saw him
>tfw your family is friends with and interacts with other Mafiasos
>tfw your friends ask you why your family is friends with such sketchy people
>tfw your father looks like he's straight off the boat from Italy while you're white as fuck like your mother
>tfw your family is pretty conservative and religious
>tfw everyone in your family is proud of you for being the first person to graduate college in the family and get a white collar job
>tfw you're a degenerate closet homosexual that can't come out to your family for obvious reasons

Pretty specific feels

Start writing your own tv show with this as the basis. Good luck user.

This thread needs more gabagool.

There was plenty of criticism of the show for its portrayal of Italian Americans. And the show actually addresses this issue directly and intelligently. Remember all those scenes with Melfi's family? Contrast that with Tony's family and throw in the Christopher Columbus episode and some other eps and wala!

Nice fan fic

>If anyone lays a hand on you, you can have him beat up/killed
>this is a bad thing

Is life as an Italian-American as degenerate-but-fun as the Jersey Shore makes it seem?

>"Us Italians care a lot about family and traditional values"
>cuts to one of the crew making out with a clubslut, throwing up, or fighting a random

I can third this, it's actually a pretty solid representation of being a wop.

Not him but I did meet some of my extended Italian family once and I was talking to this one guy (husband of a cousin or some shit) and he always wore suits a drove a merc said he "was in construction"

Kek
Faggot

Oh yeah, also:

>tfw you want to ask your one family friend how he's allowed to leave the country and go to Canada with being out of prison less than a year after spending a decade there
>tfw you also want to ask him what the hell he's doing in Hamilton and Toronto all the time considering there's a Canadian mob war going on right now

Because only blacks and shitskins get offended by everything and anything.