Males of Sup Forums

males of Sup Forums
have you ever felt so insecure you had to post your picture online for validation?

few times I posted pictures of myself on Sup Forums with timestamp

Nope too insecure to post pics of myself

Oh sorry I meant in the
"i'm insecure, but also I'm somehow super vain" way

no.

This fucking makes me rage so hard. I'm GF was so hot before she had kids. Then she had her first. Wouldn't work out afterwards, always had an excuse. Said she tore a muscle in her abdomen during labor. Well muscles heal, bitch. Even so, she never even TRIED to stay in shape. Now, pregnancy didn't really RUIN her body, but she went from an easy 9 to a 7/7.5. But then five years later we had our second kid, same story. Nine months the of pregnancy, then all these excuses. Now she's 28yo and alrwady looks kind of frump. I'm 31, am pretty /fit/, but she still won't even do a damn crunch of even go for a fucking walk. Her thighs are getting softer every year, she's got a pudge now. But we have 2 fucking kids so I can't just leave her because she didn't age well. But for fuck sake. I see women who have had multiple children and still look like theyre in their 20s and it just makes me want to shake the hell out of her. Fuck.

>redvines

Would not date. Twizzlers or gtfo.

no

You fell for the trap, guy. That's 99% of womens end game, is to get a guy into marriage so she can suck money out of him. Either daily (by living with her) or monthly (after the divorce). It's even worse if you were stupid enough to knock her up.
I'd rather be "bitter" (your guys word for untrusting of women) and have money and not fucking cuck myself, than pay god damn wife tax, alimony or child support.

so what your saying is you decided to impregnate someone who was just physically attractive but with no personality? or maybe just someone you don't get on with past fucking? don;t get me wrong physical attraction is half of it but it sounds like your either vain as fuck or your moron, not sure whats worse.

Lost

>so what your saying
you're*
Don't get mad, don't get uppity, don't try to defend your mistake by bringing up school. You have to learn the difference between words, you're an adult, you're 18+, time to start proving it.

We ain't married though. I love the kids, and I still love her. Just not so much her body. She's still good in bed. But it's like buying a new car.. and having it for ten years. It still runs. It's still a good car. Just.. you know. Bitch needs a tune up.

No car will fuck you as hard as she's going to in the near future. You're not happy, you've only got one fucking life and you shouldn't waste it on a directionless, unmotivated bitch. Drop her as hard as you can

Did I say I was only physically attracted to her? No. But she looked a certain way when we got together. And so did I. I've out the effort into keeping myself relatively attracted over the years. She hasn't.

grammar aside because this is the internet and people defer to grammar issues because the context of the question is too fucking difficult for idiots, my question remains unanswered

so? thats your perogative, people do not need to live how you do, regardless of your relationship status to them, i'm just curious more than anything as how to some peoples brains work.

The user you replied to isn't the one bitching about his GF, I am. And I did answer your question, keep up with that thread if you want to have an opinion. Sure, looks are only part of the equation of a relationship, but even if PART of something wears out, it can still be no good anymore.

Take PART of your computer out. Tell me how good it runs afterward. Then tell me you're not vain for wanting it to run good.

If she isn't 200 pounds now she will be soon holy shit

I honestly can't understand how someone can eat all that shit and feel fine with themselves. It feels way better to cook for yourself ffs male or female.

Feminist detected

comparing a biological and material object is fucking stupid, were a biodegradable so our bodies go to shit anyway, what we chose to do before we die is completely down to the individual, if you chose to be with another individual, you chose to accept the choices they make for themselves, diets and all.

I just realized that I can't make fun of her because I have a I wanna be the boshy shirt and have barely played halfway through.

I did not empower or degrade either sex in this statement but please hold that opinion, very clever.

>someone with no personality
>women
>personality

hhhhmmm... pretty sure trying to look your best and act like a real women is the most important part of a women's personality. Of course acting like a degenerate is a part of her personality, so you have me there.

Daily reminder that hook up culture is degenerate.

no, being anti-sex is degenerate.

I used to get a lot of self esteem boosts from this guy who was literally twice my age, he was 32 at the time. He lived in London but was from the same city as me, we used to play a shitty texted based mmo together and were in the same "clan". I'd send him pictures and he'd buy me outfits and other "things", eventually it ended up with him blackmailing me forcing me to talk to him, until the stress of the blackmail was worse than his threats. He ended up not following through with his blackmail after I told him to never talk to me again. I didn't block him, occasionally I get a little message or 2 from him.

anti-hook up does not mean anti-sex desu it just means you focus your efforts on other things alongside sex and seek the best partners instead of fucking dime a dozen bitches all the times

not even once. im a guy.

obviously fake but i guess she's doable

She probably has friends that will share that with her. Unlike you. ;_;

Nah I just webcam'd my dick for a few chicks when I was younger and insecure. Turns out I'm pretty good in that department as an adult.

holy lulz this almost makes me want to get facebook

Fucking lost at that analogy

>girl logic

wtf man?

I was just telling her to eat healthy you prick

good thing there are two red outlined squares in that image, i was looking at the white background until i noticed them

I almost would avoid that at all costs. I did lose loads of weight but the scars are still there. I'd rather admit to being insecure about my body and just move on because no one else in the world cares as much about it as I do. I don't need someone elses charity or scorn to make it.

Just wondering. We have the contact info for her and her ex. Even if it's changed, we still have names and probable geographic location.

Why aren't we raiding her and getting her ex involved?

this. and we men have to deal with cunts like if we ever speak the truth.

Yours doesn't seem to work at all.

dude all she needs to do is throw up

This is a remarkable post. Very well spoken, sir.

Lol this is the best analogy ive ever heard

don't lock men into a relationship and then let your body go down the drain. it's not rocket science. is a good guy for sticking around with her just for the sake of his kids. if he were to leave her he could find a new one, good luck for a woman with kids that aren't even taking care of herself to find a new guy.

I don't get why your being so mad?!?!

You think you're school is better than mine. BIG WHOOP!

My wife ended up just getting a little bit of belly after one kid and she's still 125ish. I think it's cute on her and she has a better ass so what do I care.

What I hate is when she can't handle shit on her own and she doesn't want me to go to the gym. Fuck that shit. As long as she doesn't turn herself into a total waste I'm alright with it, but don't turn around and say that I can't try to better myself.

I feel you, this girl is always drinking and talking the next day about her being pregnant, then smoking hardcore drugs or just plain cigarettes and talking about her being the best mom ever.

When my GF had our child, I gave her a year grace after the pregnancy to get in shape. I bust my balls staying fit, and as I get older it's getting harder. I flat out told her that if she didn't get in shape then I'd cheat on her.

But you're also not posting online, not finishing a three hour game, asking if you're good enough.
It took TEN TIMES the amount of time (at least) for her replica portal gun to arrive in the mail, than it does to actually beat portal.
She likes the short game SO MUCH she didn't beat it. She went out to hot topic and bought a shirt, went on amazon or something and ordered a replica novelty, and never finished the god damn game

would have been nice to see her reply

this makes me rage

fucking autism its a video game calm your 400lbs tits

>Don't marry the mother of your child.
>Still call her "GF" a year after birth
>Threaten to cheat if she's not in shape. For you.

Congratulations. You just became a nigger.
I hope she gets a clue and leaves your ass.

this is a great example of the reddit mentality. even the slightest deviation from the norm gets hammered into the ground and buried beneath downvotes. say what you want about Sup Forums but here each and everyone gets the same exposure

>submitted 1 year ago
hate how reddit obfuscates the dates of the posts

i'd love to know when this screenshot was taken, Portal is 10 years old now so chances are she was in her diapers when the game was released

not really but she looks young. im bad at telling age though

I'm 30 and i don't even have a picture of myself on my computer or phone.

im white. why did i have to proove this?

you're a pass user though and you're proud to brag about it for attention.

And you gave it to me.

yes?

It's nothing much, but her justifying and telling everyone that she wasn't smoking, when it clearly says in her comment she does.

i guess though it's possible to hang around other people while they are smoking without smoking yourself