>you will never be Dutch

why even live

havent seen a dutchboo here in ages

weed lmao

You should be thankful.

looks gay and shit

Keep your anal pain to yourself.

anal pain

Be glad you're not Dutch. I'm Dutch and it sucks over there Ameribro.

Why? And what are you doing in spain, if you don't mind me asking?

holland is shit
spain is better

Fuck off greek cuck boy

fuck you shitskin

This, I hate this muslim meme country so much

I would rather live in Spain than in this hellhole

I would rather live in Greece than in this hellhole

> a living meme calling an afrikaaner a shitskin

Fuck off, subhuman

Why? I want to obtain the citizenship. What the life is like over there?

>mfw became a Dutchboo after I started following soccer 10 years ago
LCIM pls no retire. "We" need you

It's bretty good here.

Greek can't be subhumans
unlike white trash like you

> Greek
> Not subhuman
C
U
C
K
BOY

Greeks are better than most humans on the planet.
prove me wrong

Muslims refuse to integrate into our society, back when I was in highschool they did not have to go to school during Islamic holidays but also got free during Christian holidays. Also whenever I am on a bus I hear Turkish or some other shitskin language. Antillianen are also fucking loud and annoying. And white kids also try to talk with a Moroccan or Turkish accent nowadays. This country is doomed. I saw a Russian school class photo and all the kids were white, I'd rather live in that corrupt hellhole than this soon to be third world hellhole

> Greeks
> Humans

If you respected yourself you wouldn't live in Germany cuckboy, thats why I can push you around.

There are now 64.3 million people in the US that live in states where laws legalizing recreational marijuana have been passed. If that was all OP cared about, he would just move to one of these states.

It is documented that Romans and Greeks settled here before the Germanic invaders destroyed the natives.

Oh man. I still think that it's better there than it is here though. I visited twelve years ago, didn't seem so bad. What about girls? Traditional, don't hang out with shitskins? Btw I have a russian vriend, he says it's literally hell on Earth.

Immigrate to curaƧao, I did and got a Dutch passport after 6 years

I'm talking about modern times, mohamed

germans called for thousands of workers
germans got thousands of workers

modern germany can not run anymore without foreigners
too many old krauts needing them to pay their pensions and for the health care

Twelve years ago was definitely a better time, I'm not really an expert on women. I'd say it depends where you live. I live in Dordrecht and the women here are definitely not traditional. although I met a girl once from Groningen and she absolutely hated shitskins, she also wanted to raise a large family. I guess it really depends on where you go. I've heard Friesland is the best place to live if you want to avoids shitskins. I've even heard a story from friends about shitkins getting bullied away there. Where does your Russian friend lives?

so you're admitting you're a slave for old germans now? That's some ultimate level of cuckery, cuckboy.

I am a slave of the Greek civilization.

>I live in Dordrecht
Kek, this explains all the assblasted posts

You don't understand what I have to go though every single fucking day

I'm 21 now, really wanted to study in the Nederlands. He lives in Volgograd, a big town down south. He told me the weather during summer is absolute shit, wages are 300-500$, nothing to do. Depressing atmosphere overall. I heard you had elections recently. Really shit choices. An indonesian jew and a childless 50 year old guy... How do you feel about the Nederlands, is there hope?

>183 cm
>have dutch co-workers
fucking giants man

indeed
holland is shit
and stinks in summer

Volgograd seems really nice desu, honestly if you want to study here I'd see no reason not to come, but I wouldn't live here. Our future is to be dominated by our more powerful neighbours. Specifically Germany, the UK and France, even though France is not a neighbour but you get the drill. We are rich but also very weak.Our future depends on the upcoming elections in France and Germany. But being a student here is also very good. You can get a special OV card which gives free bus rides in the weekdays. Very useful if you live far from school. Our infrastructure also helps with getting to places with the bicycle. I love what this country used to be, but not what it is now. I hope we can get our shit together.

>I hope we can get our shit together.
thats not difficult for you

What the fuck

Friesland

>ywn live in the comfy Dutch countryside

Alright, thanks for the info, man. I hope people will wake up to all that. It really fascinates me. Just a century ago the world kept jews, minorities, and women under control. That liberal bullshit is new and uncalled for.

But I do

its boring and ugly
weather is shit
people are ugly
food is trash

I want to move to Utrecht. I've heard it doesn't face the same types of problems that Rotterdam and Amsterdam are experiencing.

Apparently I missed the boat on applying for citizenship on the basis that my grandmother was from there, but I'm considering getting into Poland and then using it as a free pass across the EU like all the Israelis.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Greek is subhuman
Scooby doo bee doo

Can I move in with you?

It looks like a nicer version of where I live now

this is subhuman

>Utrecht doesn't face the same problems Amsterdam and Rotterdam are facing

I don't have the golden kek face on my phone but just pretend it's there

>tfw even if my dream is achieved I'll be a manlet in the Netherlands

european countries are very small compared to real countries
thats why there are buildings and streets everywhere

How tall are you?

182 cm

You are taller than me(

You are a turk nigger

That's a little short indeed but girls won't mind it

180 is the cutoff for most girls

Utrecht is pretty comfy user.

>tfw 98% Dutch and still a manlet

Kek, I'm as tall as an average girl then

I am more white than the average Greek.

Afrikaner lad if you're still here, the people here are memeing a bit too hard, the Netherlands is a great place to live and Afrikaners are based. You might find our countryside boring as fuck though since it's mostly just flat fields. Muslims contain themselves in the major cities and are only like 6 % of the population, people exaggerate a lot about that shit. Dumb left leaning people with prejudice will probably think less of you for being south african because of muh apartheid but otherwise people are indifferent or accepting of south africans (as far as im concerned).

you are a smelly turk

Christian Greeks were at top positions actually
until the muslim Greeks fucked up

Many people do not know that muslims keep themselves more clean than whites.

>Kek, I'm as tall as an average girl then

Oh no, I mean that girls will probably not date you if you're

Thanks for proving my posts that you are a turk nigger

>pre-ww1
>that thrace

ibikey i...

When you think about it
that guy is more important
than the dutch president

I am a Greek

Yeah, I'm 179. Had two girlfriends though

Ikibey is running wild on this thread, I thought he only shitposts on Turkey, Germany and Greece threads.
Why is he shitposting on a Dutch/Netherlands thread?

How much is uni?

what?

You just answered your own question.

1,87m
Life is pain. Atleast i have bulky genetics and my lean weight is 90kg

They started insulting Greece.

>Dutch posters never respond to me
Hurts to live.

I'm 178cm and my girlfriend is 180cm.

If you come here, you should settle down in Zuid-Limburg. People don't want to live here and that's why we have a lack of people. Maastricht has a good university and it's everyone speaks at least English and French there.

In Greece it is free.

"Free"

How?

if you don't already have a bachelor / master and have dutch citizenship it's state subsidized to something like 2k a year, you will also get free public transportation and (almost) rent free loans will be made available to you so that you can cover the costs if mommy and daddy don't want to pay. It these conditions are not met it varies greatly depending on the field and institution, i'd say it's safe to say about 9k on average.

Looks comfy

yes

It started when a Dutch called a Turk shitskin.

Thanks man, didn't see your post.

its not different from other places in europe
except worse people, weather, nature and food

For non EU citizens it's expensive.

Except they didn't with a few exceptions the areas were Celtic and they were never Greek unless some random schmuck was living in a Roman settlement. This is only assuming you're in. Southern Germany. You sound like LA Raza faggots here.

read my post again
idiot american