Are you embarrassed, user?

are you embarrassed, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But ghostbusters on the other hand

no

Has YMS expressed any opinion on Ghostbusters, or is he going the Rolfe route?

Adam has a lot of things to be embarrassed about

I'm not fond of capeshit but a literal faggot furry shouldn't talk about embarrassment to humanity.

Suicide Squad will be fun but not good in any way

Doesn't this guy fuck dogs?

>said the homosexual furry

confirmed for kino

Oh wow another reason to be hyped about this flick, a faggot furry zoophiliac doesn't likes it...

shut the fuck up adam

I don't about dogs, but he has certainly fucked horses in the past.

Can we all just collectively not support Suicide Squad niggers? Like I know it’s kinda presumptuous to assume the quality of a movie before it’s out, but I think there’s something to be said about the bad (and on a lesser note, clichéd) portrayal of neurodivergent people. And I know if this post gets any traction whatsoever, I’ll probably get a bunch of whiny “anti-sjw” dc fans coming up with half-assed excuses to defend the movie. But, I think it still legitimately hurt people and continued the perpetration of common stereotypes of neurodivergent people (or at the very least provided some cringe-fodder (see: “that’s not what the voices said *winku face*)). I’m probably not necessarily qualified to say much about this as I only have OCD (and maybe something on the schizoid spectrum, but I’m not sure), but I’ve heard similar feelings echoed in people who do have disorders on the schizoid spectrum so I don’t think it’s just me being "overly sensitive”.

>a furry that advocates beasteality thinks it's embarrassing that some people are looking forward to an action movie

I used to watch all of this guy's videos and used to watch his streams and his adumplaze videos but after a while you realise he's just really pretentious.

He will turn every little thing into some sort of a political crusade and if you disagree with him you're an idiot for being wrong, try to catch one of his Sunday streams and it will always devolve into some sort of a left vs right argument. He can't hold a conversation that isn't about how everyone else is a sheep and how his thinking is so much more advanced.

He gets really annoying when he shits on people for enjoying something. In rap terms he is a fucking backpacker.

I never understood his argument that killing an animal to eat is the same thing as fucking one.

He's 100% right but he's a disgusting furfag who defends bestiality and has shit taste.

I stopped watching him when he shit on edge of tomorrow in a short multiple review video, then deleted it after the negative response and made a full length review basically saying it's good but not that good without going into any of the good, then goes on and on about how it doesn't work if you think about it showing that he went in being incredibly contrarian only thinking up ways the movie could fall apart and not thinking up ways how his points could fit the movie perfectly fine if he put any thought in the other direction.

Really he's only good at shitting and nitpicking bad shows for entertainment. Watching his stuff for his genuine opinions is a bad idea

>Skyfall worse than Quantum

Well at least he got one thing right.

Does Adam care about feminism? I've heard him defend sucking dog cock but I've never heard him say anything about feminism.

>The Guest
>2/10
Why? Did Adam Wingard say that bestiality is wrong?

>the synecdoche videos where he autistically explains why the way the text fades in is genius for literally 20 minutes

he's a pretentious idiot

YMS
>furfag
>redditor
>metal hair
>tries to justify beastiality
Yeah people excited for a movie are the real embarrassments

he goes on for minutes about the subtleties of the text shadow and overlay, to then on the next video say someone on the comments told him it's just one of the effects you select from a drop down menu.

top kek what a retard

I unsubbed when he said some shit about how old movies suck because the production values are not as good as they are now and he couldn't even get himself to watch Citizen Kane
turbopleb

>He unironically gave TDKR a 8/10

An embarrassment upon humanity, alright.

He's right. I was watching one of those REACT episodes where people were shown the trailer and their were reacting like this was the best stuff ever, made me close the whole thing half way through.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

>I was watching one of those REACT episodes
Your mistake right there, friendo

If everyone that posted in this thread got range permabanned Sup Forums would be infinitely better.

he used to have fight club at a 9/10 then one day an user posted on Sup Forums about how pleb he was ffor it

the next day he changed it to an 8

>I was watching one of those REACT episodes

Disgusting

Sure, THAT is the embarrassment. Not, you know, wanting to fuck animals and massive gay orgies at hotels in fursuits. No, that's not an embarrassment upon humanity at all. Wanting to watch some mindless entertainment is the real blight.

I am mildly embarssed for the state modern media in general that the top 2 biggest grossing domestic films will be BvS and this

Considering he's friends with Shoe0nhead, he probably dislikes it.

What about the autists that turned this board into Sup Forums with their MarvelVsDC console war?
Or what about the retards that are now in the KStew thread crying because she has a gf?
Nigger, this board is a disaster.

Avatar and Titanic used to be rated 8/10 but then after Sup Forums started mocking that he changed the scores to 7/10. Either word spread to his subreddit or he browses here.

This guy is a jewish piece of shit

>Force Awakens
>Not more than a 3

I'm excited for harley's tiny little cutie buttcheeks. That's about it.

You seriously think THIS is the most cancerous thread on Sup Forums? GoT generals and capeshit threads have damaged this board more than anything else.

Meant to say more than 3

you're describing the people that post in this thread

watching youtubers and being a comic book company fanboy are traits of the Sup Forumsedditor

he browses here and some of the threads about his channel are his. I'm pretty sure he has addressed it on some video or something.

he browses here

imo changing your opinion on a movie because you were made fun of for liking it is worse than liking those piece of shit movies

Whatever Suicide Squad makes, it won't make it in the top 2 for the year. BvS is barely top 5 for the year, I think. Look up facts before spouting bullshit.

This is terrible...

>People literally defending capeshit because muh furries
Embryos fugoff

I would say it's in the same tier as the OP.

>Godzilla 2014, Hobbit Desolation of Smuawoog and The Matrix Reloaded have the same score as Alien, Aliens and Terminator 2
Jesus fucking christ

Nigga pls, Force Awakens is higher than A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back!

>eating meat is literally the same as sticking your dick in a living animal
this guy is bonkers

kill yourself

>Paranormal Activity and The Village have a higher score than The Exorcist, Alien, John Carpenter's Halloween and David Cronenberg's The Fly
>V for Vendetta has a higher score than Apocalypse Now and The Silence of the Lambs
>Godzilla 2014 has a higher score than Godzilla 1954
>The Force Awakens has a higher score than A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back
>Sin City has a flawless 10/10
>The Guest has an abysmal 2/10
I could keep going, those ratings are shockingly bad.

Implying you never ran out of chicken tendies and decided to give Fido the old in-out-in-out.
But seriously Adam is a disgrace.

I'm only watching it for the memes. It's the only thing the DCEU is good for.

I disagree. Suicide Squad's marketing campaign has been wonderful. I know it'll be mediocre at best, given the other two movies from the DC Cinematic Universe, but people who haven't seen them have every reason to be hyped for Suicide Squad.

>fucking dogs is ok
>seeing a DC movie is not

I'm not even gonna fucking watch it, I'm just gonna participate in the memes on here. The DCEU is a fucking mess but it provides spicy memes.

>Signs
>8/10

Uh what?

>le edgy film critic makes a exaggerated statement
the truest sign of a hack

I don't get it either. Adam tends to have an autistic fit if a movie has a plothole or a character does something stupid but for some reason he had no problem with the plotholes and stupidity of Signs.

average marvelcuck opinion

>all of this hatred for furries
It's like I'm back in fucking 2006
Grow the fuck up already.

Doesn't Adam dislike Marvel movies though? I think he gave Winter Soldier a 5/10.

it's the justbusters taking out their frustration on a male centric movie that's using harley quinn as bait magnet for the horny nerd (male and female)

Sup Forums will always hate you sick fucks. You were the original attention/drama whores of the internet and we'll never forget that.

There's worse groups.
Bronies and SJWs for instance.

Bruno is the worst Cohen character/movie. What an asshole.

idc I'm just taking the piss, calling marvelfans zoophiliacs

>Bronies
They're pretty much a sub-sect of the furry fandom.
>SJWs
Tons of furries are SJWs.

All these desperate ad hominem attempts of the 12 year old DCucks.

>Record scratch
>Yup thats me, you might wonder how i got here, defending a know furry that advocates sex with animals?
>Well i'm a proud Marvelgentlemen, tips my fedorah of double virginity.

This guy has incredibly shit taste

/Thread

He's mentally ill and has no sense of morality

>he doesn't like popular movies that everyone does! REEEEEE
go jump in a lake you retarded band wagoner. maybe you should think for yourself before jumping to conclusions.

i'm not defending anaybody. You on the other hand are defending capeshit targeted towards edgy 16 year olds such as yourself.

Right...the partisan bullshit in your shitpost completely took to other places...my bad.

fuck off Adam

i'm just having a laugh at how mad the insecure manchilds get when someone shits on their new favorite self-insert, edgy power-fantasy

isn't he the guy that says it's hard for him to watch old movies?

The fact that this animal fucker hasn't been hanged in the town square is an embarrassment to our Pilgrim ancestors.

Yup because the production value is to low

yes

>dog fucking furry telling people to feel embarrassed

haha what

Yeah you guys are an embarrassment. Now excuse me while I go smoke meth and suck dog dick.

>The Hobbit 7
>Ex Machina 6

Based Adam. lmaoing at all the manchild butthurt ITT

Isn't he the guy who wants to blow his dog?