U
C
K
E
D

come on man, im breaking here

That's very crushing, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=LC3JOYZDTCI

Unironically a good song just for these occasions.

youtube.com/watch?v=9n5ACBivlcg
youtube.com/watch?v=9P68vnkzBCo
youtube.com/watch?v=tFEkErGUjCU

But you got meme'd irl that's priceless.

Here's the unfortunate part: a cheater is a cheater way before they actually cheat. In any given relationship, I'd say one person is always gonna be on the look out for something new. If you wanna prevent this you either have to do it yourself or you have look at your partner honestly. If she hasn't said she's attracted to you in a while, you aren't putting enough effort in.

>>blames me for not being attractive enough for her

Its your fault then MRA faggot

dude, it was a massive shock, she used to constantly drone on about how good looking i am and that i should be a model (even after she cheated and i didnt know)

Its impossible to know someone honestly when they lie

>MRA?

Whats that?

Pic related is me, i dont think im bad looking

>>blames me for not being attractive enough for her

What did you say to her, I hope you made that bitch cry.

i just left, moved town and didnt say a word

It's the 2007 era Justin Bieber haircut senpai, makes you look weak. Shave that shit or slick it back.

this seems like bait

i have it sort now, pic related is me with shorter hair

(it looks weird because it was for a passport)

what would i be baiting for? to trick people into giving me music recs?

See

That's a shame. I would have gone off on the bitch pointing out her every flaw. Oh well at least now you can shit talk her if you have mutual friends

I know it hurts but really you're better off without someone like that in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_ns18S7gHM

>patrician
>cares about looks

Nope. You're better off m8.

honestly, i loved her so much. I never noticed the flaws until now.

This song is really good thnx

>it's "user makes up shitty story to have an excuse to post his face on Sup Forums"
also kys

bait to get attention for whatever reason, but i guess being emotional from someone cheating on you can make people do ill advised and cringy stuff like this.

fyi this whole thread is very cringy and ill advised but whatever helps you through this momentary lapse of judgement i suppose

youtube.com/watch?v=FddaBog2B7k

lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Busdriver:She-Hulk_Dehorning_The_Illusionist

Here's a funny song that will hopefully let you vent your anger and make you feel better.

if i wanted to post my face, why make up a story

what is cringey? i just want to music to feel to, if you have been in this situation you would understand

yeah ive been through heartbreak from a relationship with a girl and it was a very painful and confusing time but the way you're going about it through this thread is pretty cringy

but whatever helps you i suppose, i just want to be one of the more pragmatic voices instead of one the many sympathizing with you in this thread so you can have some perspective at least

i would advise my friend against creating this thread too if he was in your position, my position seems harsh but a lot of times truth hurts

no, i just want to know the reasons why i am going about it wrong. it seems harmless to me

it IS harmless and if you didn't go to the extent of posting your pics i would have dismissed it but framing your relationship as purely being based off your looks and then posting pics of your face for others to judge is cringy

my advise is your breakup probably goes far beyond just your looks so you should do some soul searching and analyze her position too so youll be better equipped for your next relationship

That's when you tell her your family is secretly rich but you promises not to share the money with her till st least 5 years in csse shes a ho. never talk to her again

>>finally get a girlfriend
>>nice cute patrician anxious thing
>>she cheats on me after three years together
>>blames me for not being attractive
>enough for her

>Can you post music about cheating or about being heart broken

I can't think of music that portrays the breakup of two narcissists right now. I'm sure someone here will.

OK, I understand.

Post pic of girl