Have you ever been in love with someone a little bit younger than you?

Have you ever been in love with someone a little bit younger than you?

I'm 19 and she's 14 and we like each other but we still in the friend relationship. I think she's waiting for me to do the firts step, but this age difference is blocking me to do so. What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofconsent.net/world/yemen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't do it OP
She's retarded and has no life experience
Also if she accuses you of fucking her it'll ruin your life

not go to prison, known 4 people just in our town whp were not even over 20, now there doing 40-life. There not good to your kind in prison.

Don't be a dumbass op. If her parents find out and arent okay with it, youll get statutory. Not worth.

when i was 16 my gf was 13..we were fucking all through middle and high school when i was 18 she was 15..we continued to fuck untill we were both in our twenties.... OP you are a fag..should of made a move on a girl before you 18 you huge dumb ass

you'll get over it soon, just dont do anything had what im guessing is the same with a 12 year old, yeah i know. Got over it withing 3 months

>40-life
What the fuck did they do

to clarify, didnt do anything with her

If you do you might maybe get one date and then go to prison and get assraped for a majority of your life.
Do you like assrape, op?

Do it OP, 14 year old cooter is insanely good

I met her last summer though, I was in a relationship with another girl and we (14yo+gf) usually hang out with other friends, then I Ieft my gf

Not love, but I am in a relationship with a 4 year old. It's just sex, though.

Yes. At the time I thought it was love. I was like Mid twenties, she was turning 16. But it was just horny list in the long run

>is on /b
>also on /mlp
fuck off horse fucker

Fucking pedos. How could u get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. Sick fucks.

kill yourself pedo

Think of it this way, this is your last, probably the only, chance to get 14 year old pussy. Ever. When you're turning 30, you're gonna regret not doing it because you will never have that chance again. Enjoy your youth!

Had a friend who was in the same situation
18 x 13
After sex, she told her older sister
and she told her parents
and parents called police
Luckily friend just inherited a bunch of money (over 1mil)
Barely stays out of prison and is now a sex offender.
GL OP and enjoy your short lived freedom kek

I have this kids Twitter and he's harassing me the whole time saying: Let's keep roleplaying I love you so fucking much. Well long story short, before the first time I started roleplaying with him now he's in love with me and says that if you brake up with me I'll kill myself. This was in Twitter by the way and his OC is a green horse.

yea the younger daughter from Alaska bush people. at least 4 or 5 years older n I'd move to Alaska n make her my wife

I'll say the same thing I said to my friend the other day...I don't care who you fall in love with, it's none of my business, but why the fuck would you want to "love" a kid? They're like the dumbest human beings.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

If I confessed to a crime here on Sup Forums, could I use this as a legal defense?

Sometimes at these ages they prove to be more mature than other 20s girls tho

Dont know where ur livin but in my country its okay to fuck with everything over 14 as long you dont pay her nor abuse/rape her.

Everyone will consider you to be a fucking creep for having a 14 year old girlfriend.

Also, what are the age of consent laws where you live?

No pussy is worth jail time.

So should I do the first step?

Former roommate is eligible for parole this spring. He had a suspended sentence but didn't register as offender. Federal Marshalls caught him hiding in Costa Rica about five years ago.

To be honest, even thinking of dating/fucking anybody under the age of consent is fucking disgusting.

First step to killing yourself, yes.

I'm 32 and she's 24. I met her on her 22nd birthday when I was 29. I thought she'd never go for me since I'm so much older than she is. I was wrong.

feminist cuck kys

>To be honest, even thinking of dating/fucking anybody under the age of consent is fucking disgusting.
>thinking of fucking

Are you a faggot or a feminazi?

Age of consent is 18 in some states. How is it disgusting to be sexually attracted to a 17 year old?

Tell me moar

Kill yourself, autist.

>Be me
>Be 18 and a poor fag and take bus around
>Chiilin one day
>See 8/10 gril get on
>Datass.jpg
>Start talking to her
>Dropping hints like mad
>Ask what school she goes to
>MFW she is 12 and in 6th grade.
What the fuck are we feeding to our kids?

We live together and have a dog. She's the best.

Well, I have a friend that whe often kiss, just to be clear, we are just friends, she's 15 and Im 19 almost 20's
Her parents like me and also her sister so, in cases like that I guess it's okay

Don't even consider it, move the fuck away from her as fast as possible. You will ruin both of your lives. Her mind is too young to make a smart decision and you're thinking with your dick. Look at pics on the internet and find yourself a girl of legal age.

How tight was she?

Half your age + 7

>Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

>look mum I posted it again

Where you from?

some girls don't look 14 man, it's a wierd place :c

Half your age - 7

get it right

Yemen >9 and must be married whaaat

The Prophet Mohammed Peace be Upon Him, was married to a 9 year old too.

Go ahead. If you love her, dont break up with her. Don't let jealous moralfags tell you otherwise

he was married to a 6 year old.

He fucked her when she was 9.

Truly the most perfect man to have ever lived, according to muslims.

My friend regurlarly hooks up with 13-16 year olds, tell them that he loves them, takes their v-card and dips to never see them again. It's sick.

When I was 17 I was texting a 12 year old. She was horny all the fucking time. It's crazy she would say shit like she wanted me to eat her out.

I think I'm your friend! Lol

>what would you do
wait 4 years

if you still want to fuck her then make a move

There is no age of consent in marriage in Yemen. Girls may wed at any age, but sexual activity is illegal until the onset of puberty, defined by ulama as age 9
ageofconsent.net/world/yemen

Pedo muhamed used to rub his ugly penus between 6 yo aisha.
Written in islamic books.

Check your state's laws. Some have special circumstances if you're still under 20 that would allow her to give consent.

its just your primate instincts going for young flesh. leave her. get with someone your age.

>waits 4 years
>she gets fucked by another Chad

>What the fuck did they do
lives in Neverfuckinghappenedistan.

fucked 13 year old when i was 20, have no regrets, also the legal here where i live is 14 so it was barely illegal anyway, i feel bad for you amerifats...

if you keep this up for too long you'll get used to it and eventually it'll become a habit to look for teens

true dat

used to be in a relationship with a 15 year old while I was probably 20s then she told her friend, asked told me she wanted to lose her V card.
Anyway got dumped by both of them but got some pussy.
So she probably wants to fuck because she is horny as fuck then will try to experience new shit but like other anons said that is some russian roulette there

I think I'm in the same situation, age and everything. She's turning 15 this month though and age of consent in her country is 14.

I was 38 and nailed a 14 that told me she was 18 & produced ID to show that.

That happened to be

better than
>dates for 4 years
>gets fucked by another chad

Me

oh by the way my older brother ratted me out now that I remember, what a dick move.
But he is cool now kinda.

>Justifying your pedophilia.
Nice try faggot. Hope you got in prison.

this

i wish this actually did something

hello there newfags and welcome.
also lurk moar you fucking spastics.

What should the aoc be set at Sup Forums?

I had a feeling this was going to get taken down even though it doesn't show actual CP.

OP don't be a fag and sink to that level.
like said, you're going to get fucked for fucking an underage if she decides to tell anyone.

You can't even post anything vaguely related now. A fully clothed photo of cat goddess aged 25 would get you banned.

I'm currently 22 trying to get a 17 year old girl in my bed, 5 year age gap but fuck it. She's sexy. And I'm a brit fag so it's fully legal here.

Stop with your pedo tendencies please.

I got banned for a few days because I commented in a pedo thread, honestly mod did over react but hey, mods are gods.

It's should have* you fucking idiot. People are saying "should've" not "should of"

So....

Mods are faggots. They leave those cash me outside girls alive butt ban those who report it.

where do you live?

why is she so famous on Sup Forums?

I think it's nice they let pedo and loli threads go about but it seems to be the second a real photo comes into play they get rid of it. Not shocked though since they want to keep the site going and they're just covering themselves.

Just saying, nothing wrong with an age gap, just try to keep it legal or you can very very easily land yourself into a steaming pile of suit that is your life.

Stick it in. Make her scared of it.

Have you seen a goddess before? So perfect, so succulent, so influential?

No shit? Age gap only gets brought up when it's possibly a legal issue.

>age gap only gets brought up when it's possibly a legal issue
Are you implying you wouldn't care about age if it weren't illegal? You sick fuck.

this OP, this

have a daughter you can bang her anytime you babysit

I was together with a 15 year old, I was 18. Her parents were aware of us fucking.

Sometimes after they would come back home after party, they would knock on our door while we're fucking, start giggling and walk away, and act like nothing happened. Living the good life

Because you were fucking trash.