Ig/fb wwyd thread

Ig/fb wwyd thread

wwyd

Have her grind that fine ass on my cock as I sit back on my couch. Put on a little music to get her stripping, dropping the bottoms slowly to the floor, then turning to reveal her perky tits. Put my hands on her shoulders, push her to her knees in front of me. Pull her wet mouth deep to the base of my shaft, bobbing her head at a steady pace up and down the full length of my 8 inch shaft. Pull her up, turn her facing out so she can grind up and down my cock, slowly slipping it into her warm, dripping cunt. Pull her back, hand grasping her throat, choking her lightly as she moans in pleasure. After she cums, push her knees, stand up, and cover her innocent face with jizz as i smile into her eyes. Any nudes?

lol

WWYD?

Keep going

For those

Allison?

Round 2, lay her on her back, pushing her tits together. A few thrusts of my cock into her mouth get me lubed up, the I slide back to sit on her chest, fucking her perky tits. Flip her on her belly, glide into her set slit. She bucks her hips back as I thrust forward. Her moans are so loud I push her face into the cushions to stifle them. One hand still on her head, I slip out of her pussy and push forward into her tight little ass. She tense briefly as it stretches her wide, then relaxes and resumes the rythmic pulsing of her hips. I shoot my load deep into her ass as she arches her back in orgasmic bliss. More nudes?

Wwyd

sam. classic

/fit/ slut, anyone want more? wwyd?

Gallery is kill. Moar?

wwyd to this slut?

Anyone got any IG/Snapchat users to follow? Besides sadafcutie.

I have a lot but not on my phone sadly. If thread is still alive when I get home I can try and help you out

@m.deadkitty on IG. It's private but she will accept your follow request

I don't have much. The gallery getting deleted got rid of most of what I knew of existing

ass or bikini?

More

any new tits or feet pics of sam appreciated. or old ones. the gallery is gone as far as I can tell

and she's addicted to amphetamine ?
every girl with that haircut is addict

my sisters

WWYD to my girlfriend Sup Forums

she's addicted to the bbc

anyone got turkish/persian sluts?

Wife and 3 daughters, wwyd

mmmmm I hope so

how old are the daughters?

why did you download a pic of your sisters from imgur? shouldn't it be from fb?

On Sup Forums I just assume everyone is lying about who their relatives are for replies. Because most certainly are

More 2nd and 3rd girl

Damn more of her