So I was living under a rock and missed the Emma Watson leak. Who can update me and provide pics? Link appreciated

So I was living under a rock and missed the Emma Watson leak. Who can update me and provide pics? Link appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6Ocwe
youtube.com/watch?v=srfCQ_PjfDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got you, fam.

proven NOT her

Aye?
Got anything to back that up?

Not being autistic, haven't been around for a few days and not up to date with this shit.

even so, still fap worthy and all the better to fantasize.

heres her non nudes imgur.com/a/6Ocwe

Okay so apparently you missed the fact that there are no less than 14 uniquely identifying freckles that have been ID'd in that webm I shared. The chances of another living human being having 14 freckles in the exact same spots is so small as to be considered nonexistant.

Proven irrefutably to be her. GTFO with that shit.

right here, OP

>imgur.com/a/6Ocwe
dunno if nudes are of her, included em anyway

yum

Quite the opposite, proven to be her beyond a shadow of a doubt with freckles, exif data, jaw structure and identifying jewelry she wore the next day as she was photographed the area the GPS showed the photos were taken.

i don't know anything about this bitch except her boyfriend is lame as fuck. she need a real nigga in her life.

anyone have an IMGUR link to the Amanda Seyfried ones?

i only have imgbox if you want it

You didn't miss anything, user. She's even more disgusting with less clothes.

I don't know if it's still up, but supposedly there is a thread in /hr/ that details how one could fake the exif data and shows that a couple of the "proof" pics have been shopped. The final claim is that we can't prove it is her, but there is no good evidence to prove it isn't. I don't know much about its legitimacy, but I tend to trust that board a bit better than ours. Of course, that means hoping it is still up.

here is the full video
youtube.com/watch?v=srfCQ_PjfDA

Quiet Tyrone

why does anyone care about her? her body's average at best, and her personality is awful and without redeeming characteristics. is it only because the television tells us she's famous?

if you want to see titties, the interenet has far better titties than this girl's.

The only way we could get more information if she was to publicly make a statement about it. We can judge her based on how she talks about it, whether or not she is lying and can deduce if it was her, even though in all likelyhood it could be her... everyone is doing it these days.

not even counting the multiple similar freckles, she's worn the circular necklace before as well as the bracelet in the two webm's where they're shown

not to mention the lawsuits coming from her and her lawyers as well as multiple legit news sources reporting mainly on her and amanda

Can someone please for the love of fuck explain the obsession with this cunt? Shes famous for playing one of the most annoying female main/support characters of all time, big deal? Ill admit her face is cute but everything else is just sub par, 3/10 not a nice girl

And a disgusting feminist to boot

And most of all the right foot from the 1st video. Why is no one mentioning this? The shape, size and angle of the toes and foot are identical on a forensic level.

weirdest butt I've seen for a while.

I like it, personally.