flaffy thre
here for fluff

fluffy

i want to die

>Be John Goatshit, 19-year-old worker at McFluffy's
>McFluffy's is like McDonald's, but with fluffies
>Don't judge me

>Anyways, you show up at work on your trusty pink tricycle
>You almost got killed by oncoming traffic several times as you pedaled a tricycle down the express way
>The cops were called but actually felt sorry for you and let you off with a warning

>You enter the building, which is designed like any other fast food restaurant
>Dining area, bathrooms, behind the counter is the kitchen where employees scramble around cooking food and filling orders
>You take your position in front of the grill and wait for orders to come in

>10 minutes later a sunburnt man wearing swimtrunks, a tye-dye T-shirt and carrying a gym bag arrives
>He orders the Fluffburger (tm) and a large Fluffshake (also tm)
>Now the cooking process begins

>You open the freezer and pull out the body of a badly decomposed fluffy mare, encased in ice
>It has been dead for at least three weeks now
>You set the corpse on the grill for defrosting, then walk over to the milkshake station

>You set a cup under the faucet (or whatever the spout is called) and turn on the machine
>Creamy ice cream begins streaming out of the machine and filling the cup
>Once the cup is about quarter filled up you stop the machine

>Cup in hand, you turn to a heavily-locked steel door
>You type in a 14-digit combination and the door slowly opens
>Quickly you slide inside as the customer stares in confusion
pt 1

>Behind the steel door is a small room where the Fluffshake's secret ingredient is stored
>Nobody, except the most trusted McFluffy's workers, can know the secret ingredient
>Spoiler alert - it's cum

>Reaching into a rusty, dirty kennel, you retrieve a mangy feral fluffy stallion
>It growls and snaps at you like a dog
>You ignore it and begin stroking its weiner furiously

>The fluffy stallion continues to writhe and fight, but you have prepared hundreds of Fluffshakes and are able to ignore him
>Finally the stallion shoots a load of hot cum into the air, and you catch it in the ice cream cup
>Secret ingredient obtained, you return to the main kitchen

>There you add a couple more ingredients to the Fluffshake
>Namely whole milk, vanilla extract, several gobs of your saliva which you spit into the cup one after the other, and cinnamon
>Finally the Fluffshake is done, and you return to the grill

>Oops
>The decomposed fluffy you left defrosting on the grill has been left on too long and is badly burnt
>Oh well, the customer probably won't notice

>Whistling to yourself, you take the decomposed, burnt, unrecognizable fluffy corpse and proceed to the toppings station
>There you add lettuce, tomatoes, onions, radishes, pickles, pineapple, turnips, and a tablespoon of your own trimmed pubic hair
>Then you shove the whole thing between two sesame seed buns, thus completing the Fluffburger

>The customer's order is now complete, and you return to the counter with Fluffburger and Fluffshake in hand
>You hand it over to the customer, smile and tell him "That'll be $5.99"
>He stares at you, not moving, not even grabbing his food
pt 2

>He then calmly reaches into his gym bag and pulls out a pistol
>You stare in horror as he opens his mouth, places the pistol inside, and fires a shot upwards into his brain
>He collapses to the ground as the shot rings out, blood slowly leaking from a hole in his head

>At that moment your boss comes out
>He's a morbidly obese black man (650 pounds) named Wilson
>He takes one look at the dead customer on the floor and fires you

>You beg Wilson for one more chance
>He agrees, but only on the condition that you take a bubble bath with him
>Wilson is really into taking bubble baths with male teenagers, you suspect he's actually a pedophile

>Anyways you agree to the bubble bath and get to keep your job
>Wilson is even nice enough to give you a soapy handjob as you bathe with him
>Everything went better than expected in the end

THE END

Requesting more fluffies being cute, preferably while doing cute fluffy stuff.

>tfw you will never crush them while laughing
man it hurts

good things come to those who wait
i must be patient for death to come

I approve. I'd love to pick up a cuddly-wuddly fluffy and tickle it till it laughs. Then I'd start squeezing it harder and harder, until it realized that something was wrong and begged me to stop. Just before it got crushed I'd apologize and let it down, ruffling its mane and promising to be more gentle with my hugs in the future. Instead of stopping I'd just keep squeezing it longer from day to day, waiting for it to gradually realize that I'm actually doing it on purpose. And when it called me out for it I'd act totally insulted by such notion and say that if it was going to say such mean things about me I'd just stop taking care of it altogether.

Kek

Don't waste your time, thread is cancer.