Kristen Stewart Comes Out, Says She's 'Really in Love' With Her Girlfriend Alicia Cargile

KSTEW FAGS BTFO

>"When I was dating a guy I was hiding everything that I did because everything personal felt like it was immediately trivialised, so I didn't like it. We were turned into these characters and placed into this ridiculous comic book," Stewart said. "But then it changed when I started dating a girl. I was like, 'Actually, to hide this provides the implication that I'm not down with it or I'm ashamed of it, so I had to alter how I approached being in public. It opened my life up and I'm so much happier.'"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

out.com/popnography/2016/7/27/kristen-stewart-coming-out-open-about-her-relationships
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68545075/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get all my gossip here, it's comfy.

Link??

You need to be delusional to believe she was straight...at least these last five years.
I mean she broke up with her gf, went to france and fucked some ho and then came back to her.
And that was all over the media.

>But then it changed when I stopped having a career and the press largely forgot about me.

Just be honest with us, Kristen.

She's literally saying she does it because she likes the attention

All this means is she likes what I like.

The insole of her shoe seems better than ever now

>tfw you'll never be it

>" I'm so much happier"

They never are.

>KSTEW IS ACTUALLY A DYKE

JESUS YOU ALL CALLED IT YEARS AGO

Well, there's always rape and murder. Not necessarily in that order.

out.com/popnography/2016/7/27/kristen-stewart-coming-out-open-about-her-relationships

sure kristen

>KSTEW FAGS BTFO

What? Having a lesbian waifu is the best because you know she'll never take another man's dick.

>Actors
>Being honest
They literally make a living from pretending to be other people

Of course they're never happy. They're degenerate freaks. If we'd killed them like we were supposed to, things would have never gotten out of hand. Anyone who even imagines themselves strange would curb that behavior immediately. But we allowed the Cultural Marxist Jew to take over and now here we are, so far removed from our tradtionalist selves, that we're afraid to even think differently for fear they'll come after us. I say kill them all as a warning to anyone who dares think this is in any way, normal.

What if her girlfriend use a strap-on?

Wait, wasn't there some obscure gossip website that predicted something like this happening to her months ago? I specifically remember a thread on Sup Forums about it.

Why couldn't she be in love with an actually attractive girl for fuck's sake.
Or a girl who's above 2/10 for that matter.

>Cultural Marxist Jew
It's ironic considering actual Marxists kill homosexuals

Daily reminder this all Jodie foster fault because of the power of child grooming

I'm sooooooooo shocked. Who could have seen that coming?

Don't you just want to kill them though? I remember when two dykes got head shot in Texas. What a glorious night that was, two dykes being filthy in a park one night and some conscientious human walks up to them and ends them. So wonderful. If only more of them were killed. Squish into their melons and we're cleaner than we were.

When did she stop dating Edward Cullen from Twilight

I thought Jodie Foster helped her out of the closet in '02.

The jews confuses everything.

This fucking creature messed with her mind, she should be the first to die.

She's just confused shes not actually gay

She sounds kinda retarded to be honest. Life is not that complicated.

Nice.

Coordinated attempt to get some attention.

A black Texan went on to shoot his dyke daughter and her butch in their heads not too long after. Sadly he's still incarcerated for taking out the trash. The man's a hero and should be celebrated.

would you Sup Forums?

Honestly, it just seems like she is confused as fuck about what is going on.

>Implying Jodie isn't going to live to 100 and keep her strong influence on kstew forever.

This is my new IRL OTP.

>black man
>hero
Kill yourself.

didn't this bitch wreck a home a few years back very publicly too?
I think her lesbian shennanigans are a cry for attention

Man, I guess American Ultra must have been the flop that broke the camel's back
She must be really desperate to get back in the limelight

We knew it was coming.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68545075/

That's true of 90% of ' lesbians' under 200 pounds.

Shoot them in their heads? I don't know. I don't like guns. Too sudden and autistic. Now a knife's more humane, not to mention sweeter. If the bitches won't take a man's penis of might, then maybe they'll prefer cold hard steel to carve out their innards. You see Jack the ripper really killed those bitches because they were faggots, not because they were street walkers. They engaged in homosexuality and thus Jack cleansed their essences of the stain that is unnaturalness.
He purified them, you see.

Who gives a single shit? Bitch looks like she has asbergers for godsake

>Being a degenerate homo

Lmao

Wouldn't be easier to date Eisenberg? I mean, it's fucking disgusting but Eisenberg is part of the chosen people. Also, it's not like Kristen's girlfriend is much better than Eisenberg

Go back to your containment board.

Jodie may have a year, if that.

He personally took out the trash he helped create. If you ask me, he's a mythical hero. If only we were as noble.

Eisenberg is a fruit too.

Keep going.

so what you're saying is

she doesn't take black dicks so I am not a cuck

Sup Forums BTFO

>mfw they are actually mad waifufaggots in this thread.
hohohohoho

>they're degenerate freaks

Says a fat neckbeard who jerks off to underage actresses. The SS would've gassed your pathetic ass and I doubt trump thinks you're as cool as you think he is

what about when she was fucking that director?

She is often confused

Pretty clever. She comes out as gay to help make people forget about that director she slept with and broke up his marriage.

It's normal for Hollywood actresses to fuck the directors

Eisenberg could/is probably banging a hotter chick than her anyway, assuming he isn't also a closet fairy
They don't make for much of a power couple, if anything it might just bring his reputation down by shacking up with a C-lister

Do you think they'll piss themselves or shit themselves when the blade goes in? I imagine she'll probably shit all that stuff she holds in. She'll probably vomit, then fart, then piss and finally shit, then, she'll scream, or try to.

She'll say, "No, No, please no, god please." Why do you think faggots call on god when they're about to die. By their very lives they denounce him and spit in his face, and yet at the end, they call out to him or the idea of him to do what exactly?

There's an old book I read you see, it was of these girls who were the beddable type, of course most of them were dead by 25, but a ten percent of them lamented of how they felt only a woman could pleas a woman. Now during the time of Jack there were hundreds of street walkers and yet, Jack only takes down five, two of them were known to 'stay' with other female street walkers. You had a lot more women who bedded men in their homes than on the street and yet, the only ones killed were those who were more than likely into licking and being licked. Jack was a puritan; a man who sought to bring a measure of morality to the world of whoredom.

Are you okay, do you need a moment to catch yourself, Missie? Are you afraid for your life, madam? Are you one of these people, Ms?

So who's next to come out?

Eisenberg is a B-lister at best, probably he'd be a C-lister without the jewish connections.

Why are so obsessed with homosexuality? Why is it such a huge part of your inner world?
Why do you react so emotionally and defensive when confronted with it?

These questions are of course rhetorical. We all know the answer.

That twink who plays Bran Stark.

Tom Cruise

I never mentioned faggots. I don't like men, you closeted homosexual, so I don't care. How many men did Jack kill? Dykes are like feminist, times a thousand. You see, a woman's body belongs to a man's and any woman who feels differently, needs to die, horribly.

> t. a closeted faggot

I really love this trend (because that's what it is). It'll be even funnier a few years from now where being gay or a tranny isn't cool so they start dating men again and claim they're bisexual while never, ever dating another woman again.

Good. I am happy for her it's endearing and at least she isn't a coalburner.

Did I ever mention faggots you massive faggot?

YAS QUEEN

Why do you even care though? you will never have sex with anyone anyway.

I've read she is going through the hormones to become a dude.

this is the cringiest shit. like edgelord 101 circa Sup Forums 2007. fuck off faggot

>a women's body belongs to man's
I am willing to bet money you've never had a girlfriend.

Yeah she'll be a lesbian and date this chick for a while then meet some guy and he'll fuck her brains out and she'll be addickted again then she'll eat some pussy and go back to being a lesbian and on and on it goes.

She's not gay or straight she's just a confused bisexual whore.

man I wish this place was still as good as Sup Forums was in 2007

Good times

This.

It's like the JanSport backpack of sexuality. You think it makes you cool but eventually you'll realize that nobody actually gives a fuck.

You did, and I corrected you. If you don't want to be corrected, then don't imply anything stupid and I won't have to correct you.

Because I love it when faggots die. It's a beautiful thing. And I want these faggots, to die, or otherwise suffer horribly. I want them to scream and yell, and ache, and suffer.

Does it make you feel comfortable to itemize me and to put me in your edge lord bin? Does it make you feel safer to do so?

Does it matter?

Yeah but I'd still say he's got a bigger name than Kristen Stewart
I mean, Eisenberg still gets to be in big budget Blockbusters like BvS, whereas the best Stewart's been in was American Ultra

Or Maybe she just likes muff diving?

I am the picture of nobility in the face of insurmountable odds. you could never make me flinch at shadows! i scoff at your juvenile attempts at playing the predator. no my friend, you are my prey

>Because I love it when faggots die.
Why not kill yourself then?

There is nothing wrong with grown woman being touchy and all over young girls no matter how bad this will probably confused them later in life

>he thinks his sarcasm is witty

>When I was dating a guy I was hiding everything that I did
I thought it was because he was married and you were dating another dude

Why are you all talk and no action? :^)

got 'em

>he has nothing of value to say

just like a child

Hey user, sorry to break it to you but kstew isn't actually in this thread

meant for

bisexuality is a thing.

>he has nothing of value to say

just like a child

So she saying bc of men might find her nasty she shy from being her nasty ass self.

Bc she found another nasty girl like herself she can bleed, fart, shit & smell like her true self bc the other girl is just like her.

How could you possibly know that?

I think Stewart's parents might have a legitimate lawsuit against David Fincher. This is basically child abuse.

got 'em

you don't think OP is kstew trying to see how relevant she became again?

>Oh I'm gay now teehee!

Didn't do much for old loaf head, doubt it will work for this plank of wood either.

Other "actresses" that will resort to muff diving to try and revamp their careers:

>Chloe Grace Moretz
>Either of the Fanning girls
>Jennifer Lawrence

Some of them might have more success due to actually being able to act/not looking like a pinata filled with gravy.

A Muse tells you were to find your canvas and it like any good idea tells you what to paint, and then the rest is up to you for it is you that must be awesome enough to create art.

I want you to be....

first a disclaimer: this is Sup Forums, only a fool would believe what is written here.

...awesome.

No it isn't