Hey B, i sucked cock today for first time, any questions?

Hey B, i sucked cock today for first time, any questions?

How's prison life?

Not in prison, in real life

did u get hiv+ ?

I guess not, guy's cock was so clean & fresh

You gay? If not why?

Well I guess I am now. I'll still fuck women if I want to though.

its only gay if you like it and he loves it

did you swallow?

Im not gay, i love pussy more & girls, but i had desire for cock today too, i like to feel like girl sometimes

So you're bisexuals?

Yeah why not.

OP here yes i am bi but more like girls

Ok, who's being a fucking cuck

Yes i swallow

>but more like girls

Your insecurity is showing.

Same happened to me user after I sucked my first dick. Girls and pussies are great but sucking dick is something different that I can enjoy and get aroused to

Two OP's can the fake one please fuck off

No I don't swallow unless it's a feminine penis, I'm not gay

Why?

What made you want to be bisexual?

Didn't want it, I'd rather be straight to be honest.

Who was it? Who initiated it?

Is this yours or just a random pic?

OP here (real) i loved girls much & still love but after some time its changed into routine, so cock was fresh experience

Then why did you suck dick

>i sucked cock today for first time
>I'm not gay

what it tasted like?

Fuck u, u re not OP faggot

Me

Ok one of you two is fake and if the fake one doesn't fuck off I'll find out for myself who's the real one

Random

Was it a friend? Is he openly gay?

Random guy from internet but was close to my city

Did you enjoy? If so would you meet the guy again

Like if u taste ur own cock but had different shape than my cock & that why it was so hot

U gay

Not 100% enjoy cuz we did it in a car , guy's tounge in my lips wasnt so good but his cock was so hard & big that i guess i will do it next time

Okay maybe, but im 100% sure i love girls

Ok so this guy is the fake OP

No, fake i guess gone

Also guy enjoyed my ass so much, & kissed me

What did it feel like to put your tounge against his cock? Was it warm? Did the cum taste good when you swallowed? Would you suck my 6incher?

Bump

His cock was warm & very big, everything was so smooth & fast, this guy enjoyed my mouths so bad that he almost cummed, it felt great when he came inside my mouths i felt warm sperm on my tounge & then eat it but guy still rubbed his dick with my mouths

And i would suck cuz i like every dick, face doesnt matter

At the beggining when i swalllowed his cock was big but right before he know he will cum his cock was so big that i was suprised

I was 25, he like 40yo maybe 45 & maybe thats why he enjoyed my body so much

How did you meet?

Did you suck his balls? Were they hairy?

Yes i sucked his balls a little but not much cuz we were in a car - not much space. His balls was shaved

Would you post more of your cock?

Did your dad backtrack on grounding you?

Internet site with ads

No

Sure...
Okay not very discriptive

nice nuts

would lik

did you swallow? probs already asked idk

I jumped into his car, he was suprise that i loooked very young, we talked then he started touching my dick through my pants & then touching my asshole so much with his fingers & then i swallowed his cock

I'm not op :) but op did say he swallowed
I've always wanted to suck cock, but when I had the chance to I kinda pussied out cause they guy was small and I thought of him as my play thing cause he was weaker and smaller then me so I guess I would have been embarrassed to take it from a lesser guy ?

Bump