Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a...

Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president. The media is actually openly speculating on Trump's sanity and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office, as it's clear to absolutely everyone else on Earth that he's bonkus in the conkus.

I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the entire rest of the planet is aghast at what is clearly sheer bar-chewing insanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media? He really is insane. I predict he will be impeached on the grounds that he is mentally incapable to be the Commander in Chief

Other urls found in this thread:

goodcountry.org/index/overall-rankings
usnews.com/news/best-countries/data-explorer#{"mode":"map","axes":[{"z":"best_country_score_100"}],"countries":[]}
cnn.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.

This is what happens when you live in a country that's so self-obsessed and insular people have literally no idea what's happening in the rest of the world. China is the same way.

Well said.

we are aware of what is going on.
it is terrifying.
please pray for us (or whatever).
hopefully the end will come swiftly.

Everybody talks about America because everybody wishes they were America.

Where do you live OP?
Oh wait, never mind.
Nobody cares where you live.

liberals

Focus on your own shit hole. Google " best country in the world" ..it won't be yours. It will be mine. Go fuck yourself. We don't care. You are nothing

and yet you hate each other but trade billions every day....like an abusive marriage
I hit her but then she pisses in my soup

You do realize he did not win the popular vote and you're just preaching to a choir right?

Don't group us into one mass of trumptards.

This is like a lion getting bothered because the zebras whisper bad about him behind his back.

The rest of the world is afraid because Trump is putting America first.

Give Trump a chance

I'm just glad I don't live in the states!!!!

Image-spam in 10... 9... 8....

Would you people prefer Hillary?

Any day faggot.

> Google " best country in the world" ..it won't be yours. It will be mine.

you live in Sweden?

I just searched for that term: first hit:
goodcountry.org/index/overall-rankings

the US is number 20.

What shining pillar of the international community are you a citizen of again OP? I can guarantee one of our 50 states has a greater GDP than your entire nation. Keep telling yourself your opinion matters.

Really? Why?

I like how you retards try to imply that we can't criticize this buffoon's sheer stupidity because Hillary Clinton also ran for President.
That's not how it works.

You do realize that american media is ALSO reporting on how batshit crazy stupid this guy is right?

>Everybody talks about America because everybody wishes they were America.

Telling yourself you're cool and important and everyone likes you is a classic sign you're a delusional loser.

>I don't care so much I went out of my way to get angry and post this to tell you how much I don't care

This is like an autist tipping his fedora at a m'lady and thinking her look of disgust and confusion is one of lust and admiration

America has always put America first. Why are you pretending otherwise? Good luck when you work out in the next few years is that all he really did was hand his corporate buddies even more power over you all.

^war with mexico? woah dude das some big ass fake news doncha think?

He will absolutely be impeached

> cnn
> Takes poll in California
What's new

>The rest of the world is afraid because Trump is putting America first.

Honestly? no.

We dont mind if the US puts the US first. that's perfectly reasonable.
We are afraid that Trump will trample all over the rest of the world, while putting the US first, and cause wars, cause environmental damage which harms us all, will cause financial ruin by deregulation.

all those are what the rest of the world is afraid of.

I don't remember CNN asking me if I approved of Trump. I don't know anyone that was polled on what they thought of Trump.

I do remember CNN's polls about how Hilary Clinton was going to sweep the election last year.

Good news source.

What has he done that was buffoonish?

How would you kill someone without getting caught?

Keep telling yourself your GDP makes you a decent country that is admired by anyone worth mentioning.

You can tell someone is a fucking cunt of the highest order when they fixate on shit like this.

> implying any real trump supporter would mix north face with camo
Kek

>holy shit some guy is raping and murdering my entire family
>yeah but there exists another guy who would also rape and murder your family so you can't complain

> implying war with Russia would be a better alternative
Oh and im the type of guy that will never settle down

See now this is why AmeriKa is such a joke. Goggle is American and they will tell Americans what they want to here...i suspect if you like in the States and you goggle best country to live in the States will come near the top. But the truth is, I don't live there, nor would I ever want to and will not visit or buy anything made in the states as long as he is in power, which will end early 2018 with the impeachment I suspect...but I digress. Check Google or any other search engine not based in the States and they don't break the top 15.

I am glad you don't live here too user

Fuck the rest of the world if we have to trample over you to put us first that shows how overly dependent you are on us

Must be German, they can't afford to even defend themselves,

It's simple.

Those Americans that didn't vote for him are embarrassed, but those who did - religious, rural, older, without education, never travel abroad; don't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of them. They elected Dubya. Twice.

easy. jews and muslims are afraid of him. they own the planet. now that he's looking to unite the usa with russia they might no longer have the controlling interest in the workings of the world.

> probability is 50%+
> "They say it will happen for sure! If it doesn't they're idiots! Checkmate, fake news!"

kek

Tell me something he's done that's buffoonish

>if we have to trample over you to put us first that shows how overly dependent you are on us

>this is the sort of completely illogical nonsense Ameripoors tell themselves!

>Honestly? no.

Honestly, yes. Even merkel said it at their conference yesterday. The US has been propping up the rest of the globe for the better part of a century and you faggots claiming how much greater the EU is than the US still can't manage to spend 2% of your GDP on YOUR OWN defense? Fuckin kek.

Trump is telling it how it is and telling you to pay up or shut up. For all the shit-talking coming from your shit-tier countries, you'd get trampled by Russia in 2 days if we decided to fully wash our hands of the mess and tend to our own business and let you retards fend for yourself. It's the truth. You know. We know it. The world knows it. For fuck's sake, the EU is almost 30 entire countries that can barely stay afloat together without having to bail one or two countries out of complete bankruptcy every few years. Pompous poorfag assholes are hilarious.

Because she's sexy and smart
>inb4 cuck

and if sweden's 52nd place in the world is bad, the USA's 66th place is better?

the problem is that describing the buffoonish stuff he's done to you won't matter. because you're in agreement that it's a good thing.

> implying Sweden has over 300 million in population
U wot m8

Against who?

I don't know if you've noticed, cunt, but the only countries that are actively and consistently starting wars are 3rd world shitholes, of which Ameripoor is the king.

This may shock you, but most of us have no interest in your bullshit wars for kike business interests

This............................

>Fuck the rest of the world if we have to trample over you to put us first that shows how overly dependent you are on us

that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense at all.

that's like saying, your being concerned because your neighbour trades crack, and therefore junkies are messing up your street means you're dependent on him.

what utter bullshit.

Tell me what you think he's doing that's buffoonish to you

Let's be honest. These people aren't capable of feeling shame. Just like Trump.

How can you even trust merkle the bitch put a bunch of goat fucking sand niggers welfare above her own countries citizens

20th that now is even a stretch...start of 2018 USA should be about 43rd
and good on them. The retards elected a retard. The USA is now the short school bus and the HandyDart!

Sweden has less people to fuck up it's country

People should grow up and give the man a chance.

>followed advice and googled 'best country in the world'
>usnews.com/news/best-countries/data-explorer#{"mode":"map","axes":[{"z":"best_country_score_100"}],"countries":[]}
>us news
>switzerland is 1st
>Canada is 2nd
>USA is 7th

>The US has been propping up the rest of the globe for the better part of a century

>ameripoor scum are so indoctrinated they believe everyone wants their interference and can't grasp the simple fact you war hungry subhumans CHOOSE to base yourselves all over the world to maintain the level of fear we all have of you.

Really? Do you like her policies or are you just fixated on her due to your unhealthy attraction to old people?

proof?

And what exactly does population have to do with an index listing of International Peace & Security?

Nothing.

All I'm saying is if we have to fuck you over to put us first fuck you MAGA

Are you Eurotrash aware that most of us hate Trump? Of course ignorance flows in European blood

trying to solve a war against terrorists and criminals by criminalizing the cultures they come from. oh. unless he has personal business ties with those places.

I know, I know, all muslims are terrorists and all mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. dont mind me. im just a libtard cuck faggot shill that's been brainwashed by fake news.

The fact that you are even seriously asking indicates that you will simply deflect and/or deny the facts anyway, so there isn't much point

you know, not all of us "amerifats" support donald trump. I'm actually in the last steps of the immigration process to move to Canada

The fact that you people are paying attention to us speaks for itself. This kingdom will fall eventually and so will yours, so if you don't get off that horse...you're gonna have a bad day.

Want to know a fun fact? When the president orders a nuclear launch the only checking that is done is that the order came from the president. There is literally no one who can "veto" the launch. No one checks if the president is actually sane or even lucid.

If the president snorted coke and started shit talking the world and got pissed, he could launch the nuclear weapons of the USA, and there is no one who has the authority to stop him.

Not Congress, not the Joint Chiefs, not the VP, not the governors. No one.

Just so you know.

nah the usa is worse they have whole cities filled with niggers shooting each other

the muslims in Sweden are only comparatively small gangs and not whole communities filling cities

We don't want you here any way

It's not illogical in the slightest, it's the truth.

You realize NAFTA was signed BECAUSE America was some overwhelmingly superior in manufacturing and production to the global market that we were literally starving the Mexicans and the Canadians could barely get their foot in the door.

We were SO superior we literally had to sign an agreement that said we wouldn't win AS MUCH and give the two countries on our borders a better chance of actually sustaining industry so the US wouldn't be overwhelmingly flooded with economic migrants when their own markets collapsed. You really should read up on your history, you clown.

Why the fuck do you think Trudeau said he's ready to sit down and re-negotiate NAFTA with Trump? Because he knows it was overwhelmingly in Canada's favor when it was first written because IT HAD TO BE for the fucktards to remain anyway competitive with US manufacturing and exports.

Read a history book sometime for fuck's sake

Doesn't mean he won't get re-elected, courtesy of your prehistoric electoral system.

Implying it's not easier to protect 20 million over 300
K den

all traitors deserve to hang until death.

any proof that he was a Trump supporter?

Nice try American edgy guy. You didnt even mention where you are from. So I' gotta guess you're a 20 year old American edgy shit. Or a Euro faggot that isnt trusted enough by their own government to own a firearm. Faggot european. Or pathetic feminine American 20 year old that thinks he understands politics but has never read anything he wasnt forced to read in 9th grade.

Amen bro

sweet, then i guess everyone wins

All spastics deserve appropriate treatment. Shame he's going to take away your coverage.

>All I'm saying is if we have to fuck you over to put us first fuck you MAGA

And you cant understand why this attitude may mean other countries look at you and think "well, they're being fucking dicks", and therefore worry what's going to happen?

Are you really that oblivious of why the "fuck you" attitude might make the rest of the world look at you with disgust?

>implying we don't realise we know most hate trump
>implying Europeans are more ignorant then Americans
>implying Europe is 1 nation like America

>2017
>Believing in media
>The same that says PewDiePie is a Nazi white supremacist

If America and Trump are as terrible as you say, how come beaners and mudslimes and other shitskins want to get in so bad?

>checkmate commiefags

>implying America is under one nation
>Still proves my point

cnn.com

They're ignorant like those Eurotrash

By cnn. Lol
Same media that said Hillary would win.

youtube.com

yeah how could I be so intolerant towards your beliefs? you're right I should hang for the rest of america's existence, which I'm sure wont be long enough to die from asphyxiation anyway thanks to that orange in a wig that you are responsible for electing.

Dude I totally agree with you. Biggest mistake made by us citizens since slavery.

>Google " best country in the world"
fuck yeah, i love being born in switzerland

>ameripoor are so indoctrinated they believe anyone wants their interference....

>"Americans, please help us! Hitler is genociding us!"

>"Americans, please help us! Adid is genociding us!"

>"Americans, please help us! Melosovic is genociding us!"

>"Americans, please help us! Assad is genociding us!"

>"Americans, please help us! Putin is rolling into Eastern Europe again and literally taking whatever land he wants!"

Get fucking real, kid. Don't try and claim your some badass who can stand on your own two feet when you come crying to us whenever your neighborhood bully/dictator starts putting bullets in people's heads and you make us feel like assholes for not taking up for you puny asses. The shit's a broken record and has been for at least 50 years.

America will always be more one then Europe
Also, if we are Eurotrash then you must be Amerifag, no?

We are a stupid country, this is the best we can do. Could you cut us some slack?