twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/842457771572383747
factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is your proof?

That wouldn't make him less mysogonist

Which one?

what should hurt me?
they are stupid ugly cunts

Asshole, do you remember the insane self righteous bullshit on Fox News when Clinton got a blow job? They tried to impeach him because he insulted their fake fucking family values. Lying fucking scum, all of you.

I missed that part

Protest too much

The truth laid bare

so true that i bump it

Truth

>>Sup Forums

>implying Sup Forums is any more dignified

Hillary is a cuck bitch

Tard logic: Your guy's a rapist, therefore that makes my guy's sexual predation ok. Congratulations, you played yourself

Why are you so stupid?

That would be a fair point.
...If Trump was actually misogynistic.

wait until you find out they're both pedos

Doesn't make them wrong lol

>he's not

Billionaire 70 year old married to a younger dumb model, who hits on his daughter.

You'd have to be a specia type of autist to believe he's not

Do what

Case and point misogyny right here.

>If she's married to a "dumb republican", she must be dum herself.

>married to a bimbo
>calls his own daughter hot
Sure, that's not exactly good.

But where's the misogyny?

>won election 4.5 months ago
>STILL obsessed with Hillary

Well it means they know what the fuck they're talking about then don't it?

>"Grab em by the pussy"

go ahead, explain that one to me.

Check it out Sup Forums, we finally got OP to take the woman's side in a rape accusation.

Never thought I'd see the day.

>private banter between buddies
>11 years ago

But that was 10 years ago. You know, people tend to grow up a lot between age 60 and 70.

It's supposed to be a joke that's not meant to be taken seriously. He's not gonna actually do it.

Ah, but what Clinton did twenty years ago matters.

I thought he was referring to the Electoral College.

This is essentially what most Trump voters depending on ACA insurance thought, too. We'll see how that works out for them.

>Action speaks louder than words

see

Yet you elected a man based on words. Lying words even.
>I'm going to release my tax returns
>I'm going to be too busy to play golf
And Clinton was impeached for perjury, not rape.

I don't think he has done it (if so we probably would have known already) or will do it (because it's illegal)

So what?

All men are basically rapists and pedophiles.

If put in the right situation, you could get 99.9% of all men to fuck underaged girl by misleading him to think she's of legal age. And you can also get any man to be a rapist by just analizing his thoughts; anytime he imagines himself having sex with a woman without even knowing her or getting her consent, it's a form of rape.

>Pedo
When was that? I thought he was just a sexting freak.

That whole thing was about power between the famous and common people, but this is completely lost when everyone just repeats "...grab 'em by the pussy."

Wow, that's some prime SJW bullshit right there.

even if the two are correct they are unrelated to the first, so what is your point except that you have no understanding of causality

Why are you living in a bubble?

You are on Sup Forums probaly talking about fucking lolis cause they look like young girls.

You are also on the same website with gore and the most fucked up shit being shared.

YOU are also on a website where sharing scatsex is a normal thing.

You are living in a bubble, saying something =/= doing something.

Harmless as fuck "grab em by the pussy"

He just explained that if she wants it, give it to her. fucking retard, off yourself.

That's hilarious considering Trump is a material witness in his pedophile friend's trial, has been accused of child rape and has pedophiles in his cabinet AND has been accuse of rape by an army of women.

Trump is both a pedophile and a rapist. Most ironic thread online.

trump is both a pedophile and a rapist himself so isn't that worse?

nice b8 m8

this
if either of those are true that's independent from Trump's misogyny.

everyone knows all republicans are gay pedophiles

What's scary about this is that I'm sure there are a few people out there who actually think this way.

Carlos danger

Not me, i'm an aromatic asexual.

You can go fuck yourself, misandrist.

Her! There has to be a special type of irony in someone posting this supporting a guy who on tape has bragged about sexual assault and going backstage at a beauty pageant to catch underage participants without their clothes.

Thr=e truth is that Drumpf is both of those things, for sure, and thinks his own daughter is hot.

Who is better?
>A liar (trump) which he has lied before (no ones 100% honest)
OR
>Your precious democrats like an actual criminal (Hillary and her emails) and Donna Brazile who gave debate questions to Hillary.
And it's not like your favorite president didn't take vacations and play golf 8 years ago.

Like this democrat.

>actual criminal

"LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"
youtu.be/7LpwGtuocFk

kek

DONALD DRUMPHF IS AN EMBARRASSMENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I HOPE THAT USA™ WILL BE GONE FOREVER, THAT'S INCLUDE IT'S """""PEOPLE""""". IF I SAW AN STUPID AMERICLAP NEAR ME, I WILL BEAT THEM SO BAD. I HOPE THEY ARE GONE FOREVER.

You probably have some kind of point, I guess, other than the one on top of your head, perhaps you might get to it one day, probably not though.

Wow your dumb.

fag

*you're

see

>Who is better?
>>A liar (trump) which he has lied before (no ones 100% honest)
>OR
>>Your precious democrats like an actual criminal (Hillary and her emails) and Donna Brazile who gave debate questions to Hillary.
>And it's not like your favorite president didn't take vacations and play golf 8 years ago.
C'mon, you have to admit that there is an issue of magnitude here.
Yes Clinton had a private email server, as did the 4 Secretary of State before her. and yes, Donna Brazile gave one debate question to Clinton. That was wrong. But Donald? He refuses to give up his consumer Android telephone. How many times do you think that has been hacked. Donald has played golf more times than Obama has in a year already. And more importantly, If Christopher Steele's dossier on Donald isn't true, why is Donald acting like it is?

So you lost the argument

you missed the late 90's? lol

oh the irony

clinton never raped anyone. he had a consensual blowjob,

/r9k/ here. I think he's right though; if you have money and/or fame you can grab any of these hoes by pussy.(many would be wet) But they'll file a rape suit if poor NEET does that. Mr. Trump just stated the universal truth

wuw yur dmb is an argument? You might just qualify for Drumpf's front bench with your intellect and abilities cleetus.

A trure retard.

Weiner was expelled from politics and disowned by his party for being a creepy perverted weirdo.

GOP lets trump do whatever he wants as long as plebs keep eating up his 30 year old sales tactics.

truth. republicans thing they're all above the law. Just as long as their agenda is being pushed they don't really care. This man being elected president is proof of that.

Starting when?

*think
not thing

Why are people paying taxes while the President and GOP guts all the programs that allow them to survive? What exactly are you paying for?

twitter.com/DavidYankovich/status/843555545273516032

Fuck off mate. your nigger king added $10trillion, we can't allow this shit to continue.

Fun Fact: Trump's Budget could save most of the programs and services for arts, poor and elderly if he and his family lived in the WH only.

twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/842457771572383747

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

fixing Bush's recession wasn't cheap, especially with republican congress fighting every single thing that would help.

also

fun fact: Reagan tripled the national debt when he was in office.

and didn't go a-golfin' every damn weekend

>the other secretary of states did have private email severs, but Hillary sent classified information that's the why she's a criminal
>Donna Brazile admitted to giving debate QuestionS not just one question
>Trump doesn't have to give up his android it's his.
>It probably hasn't been hacked if he's careful about not getting hacked
>Trump has played golf more than
Obama has in a year: Being president is VERY stressful (Especially in trumps situation)
Playing golf probably helps him relieve that stress.

>(Especially in trumps situation)
what situation?
being an orange douche-bag? or being an ignorant buffoon?

MUH FEMINISM DOH

google is your friend nigger, use it. or don't. stay mad that your pick & choose cunt lost like the pile of shit she is.

she'll never be president, even after supporting a poon hound like Bill Clinton for literally decades for no other purpose than her own political gain .. she'll NEVER see the oval office. ha.

i look forward to hearing about her death in the next 2 years.

This will help

it's not misogyny if they let you do it!

now take a deep breath and go change your diaper.

wow he did all that
all by himself!!!!!!!
amazing