Is the OST for pic related Sup Forums approved?

Is the OST for pic related Sup Forums approved?

youtube.com/watch?v=yTG99N-rU5Y&list=PLgoX5jEwshsrcQOVy3Aobn8E7Ln03C53A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

funky and brings back good memories, so I like it

>funky

sigh, there's that fucking buzzword again.

didnt they rip off a piece of music from James Bond

>tfw you know all the words

why the fuck is toji in an EVA suit in that picture? we never see him once in it.

You see him getting pulled out of Eva 03 in it but yeah it's pretty dumb to have him on the poster. Also Kaworu is on there three times.

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

so fucking good. what genre even is this? just light j-pop? any similar sounding songs?

I'm going to ask here because I'm at wits end. Where can I buy/download Jap music? Just watched FLCL and want to get music from The Pillow's, but I can't for the life of me find a place to legit purchase a digital copy, let alone pirate it. Help

Just use spotify, retard.

Fuck off, I want to have shit downloaded and not have to be connected to the internet or pay for a service I don't like

I've watched Evangelion twice in the last year and I already wanted to watch it again.

Anno knows his shit when it comes to OSTs - pic related was memorable too

So you're a poorfag and stupid. Fuck off libuck.

Hey Jude-core

The Pillows aren't even on Spotify dude

Even if they were
>Where can I buy/download Jap music?
>Buy
What is reading comprehension? Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>WAHHH LE Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN WAHHH

Fucking cuck confirmed.

You don't buy music on Spotify, retard.

what is the appeal of this series, it's boring as fuck

ost is good shit though

>it's boring as fuck
this is one of the most nonsensical opinions

it's a character drama. and not a particularly slow or verbose one, really. how do you watch anything that's not an action movie?

It's good. Best character writing and character psychology of any anime in my opinion (although I haven't seen a lot). It becomes a very cerebral and introspective series towards the end and people who are depressed/self loathing tend to find a lot to relate to in Shinji. The last two episodes of the show are like nothing I've ever seen in a show before and despite the fact that they are a result of the studio running out of budget I still think they're amazing and bold. The End of Evangelion is just an amazing and beautiful climax of mindfuckery and abstract imagery that focuses mainly on Shinji coming to terms with reality.

I love this show because it's a unique blend of a crazy anime setting and off the wall supernatural scifi with great visuals that manages to maintain a laser focus on the characters despite all this.