Tinder help thread

Tinder help thread

Just made a tinder, no fucking clue how it works or what to do. I'm just figuring out there's not a lot of pictures of me to even use.
>pictures
>bios
>tips
>stories

>pic related, just downloaded.

Don't ever use any pictures that aren't you. Especially that one, Jesus Christ are you a fucking serial killer?

>using a pic that's not actually of you
if you're goal is to get zero matches then well done

It's just a placeholder. I don't know what kind of photo to use. I don't really take photos of myself

Just use a normal photo it's not a hard concept you fucking loser

I don't take photos of me, like What's a normal photo?

>2017
>using tinder
>using any online dating/fucking service

Grill here to give you shity advice. Just post a normal picture of you. Yes, we get you're deep and artsy, but you're not on deviantart, it's a fucking dating app.
If you're so inclined about showing your interest for drawing then mention it on your bio/description/whatever the fuck it's called in english.

Are you retarded? Take a picture of your face and then a full body one. Actually you know what let me save you some time and effort just delete the app you clearly will never get a match.

lol I've gotten laid from tinder plenty of times, you ugly goblin

Okay, pretty solid advice. So one photo of me, and what's the minimum amount of pictures I should have on it?

A picture that shows your face. Can be a selfie, a picture someone took of you, whatever. As long as it is relatively flattering and shows how you look currently (no pictures of when you used to be thin if you're an obeast) then it's good

Ahh fuck we're dealing with an autist here

Eh I've never dated someone from an app or anything like that this. It's just a foreign concept. But thanks for the advice either way

>using an online service to get laid

proving my point

Have like two or three. If you put more it'll seem as if you're way too obsessed with your appearance, and besides, there's not much you can show that wouldn't convince the girl not to block you if the initial 3 didn't cut it.

And for the bio, I'm supposed to keep ithe short right?

Lmfao you sound like you've never been laid before

Yes. Just give a quick rundown of whatever makes you interesting.

Make it interesting because if you don't have many photos of yourself you are definitely ugly or average so a basic bio isn't going to help at all

Yeah, I agree with that, I wouldn't call myself handsome. I've never had to make a bio for anything, I don't do social media.
I'll just wing it

Good luck m8.

Mate, only use photo's of you. Photo's of your art/car/landscape/whatever the fuck aren't what this app is about.

This app is shallowness incarnate. It is literally "Would you fuck me Y/N?" if you don't put up pictures of yourself people will assume you look like a goblin and you will get no matches.

Try make your bio funny, or at least interesting. Blank makes it seem like you have no personality and shit like "I enjoy long walks on the beach and am studying history" make you look beta.

A photo with you and a group of friends is a good one as well (Provided your friends aren't hobgoblins) they make you look like you have a social life.

Tinder is not the place for you to be. It's for a different type of person. You will not fit in and your experience will be bad.