Bored urologist here. Questions?

Bored urologist here. Questions?

Why urology?

Because I love to look at and handle cocks.

this. I had to see a urologist a couple years ago and I always thought it was so weird a doctor would choose to look at dicks and snatch all day

Cool surgeries, major and minor. Good colleagues. Best tech: lasers, robot, scopes. And best of all I actually fix problems, not just throwing on band-aids.

does this mean you're a professional faggot?

This is really just a small part of it. Most people don't think about the fact that we treat kidney stones, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, etc.

it's still a lot to do with dicks though

Yes. Every urologist is gay. Stay away.

What's the worst thing you've treated someone for?

Probably 1% of all of my surgeries have anything to do with a penis.

Every once in a blue moon I'll have this intense pain while urinating. Sometimes after ejaculation, or just extended periods of having an erection.

You know how if you get a little food or saliva down your windpipe, people say "it went down the wrong pipe?"

Well if I had to describe the pain, it'd be kinda like that. Only like a little bit of pee going down the tube to my prostate, or whatever. I can't into anatomy. But it stings like fuck for just a bit. And it feels like I need to expel that urine from whereever the hell it wound up, but I can't.

Is this normal?

Worst: horrible cancers. Grossest: Fournier's gangrene (Google image it).

I had a stent in recently due to kidney stone.

I had a catheter for a few days. Hurt like a cunt getting it taken out.

I always figured people went into medical school wanting to be a neurologist or cardiologist. Then, if they are struggling, they start looking at less demanding specialties. That is the only explanation I have for proctologists. Or oncologists, all of their patients are going to die anyhow.

JK, I respect how enormously difficult and expensive med school is.

Normal, no. Common, yes. Almost never is anything dangerous.

Stents are miserable. Hate putting them in, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

So THAT's the medical term for that, I've seen a few of those pictures in some gore threads, what do you do to fix it? Just cut away all the infected area and hope for the best?

I'm 19. Every time I've had sex I've been unable to reach orgasm. Sometimes I can't even stay hard enough to keep having sex. Is it performance anxiety, a venuous leak, ED, or jacking off too much?

Not OP, but if I bate when I'm drunk, it burns like fuck when I pee for like an hour after. So I only bate sober.

I guess common is a better word. Is there a name for this phenomenon?

There's also areas that have more demand for work. Dermatology, I hear, has a vast shortage of dermatologists, and pays as well as any field. There's also inspiration. maybe you had a real good teacher in med school, or did very well in a particular topic.

Repeat surgeries until all infected tissue is gone. Lots of antibiotics. Reconstructive surgery once infection cleared...if they haven't died.

What about when you jerk off?

I had that when i was your age. I just kept at it and eventually I got it to work out and can come.

I've had four surgical sperm extraction surgeries and now I have terrible chronic pain on the left side/groin/leg/back. I've recently started working out and sometimes the next day it's excruciating.

Will anything help?

fuck ... i'm not going to sleep tonight because of that

No term for it. When patients come to me for this I tell them the good news is there's nothing wrong. The bad news is there's no fix.

no issues when I jerk off. I'm able to cum and stay hard if i continuously stimulate myself and stay turned on

That pain distribution isn't consistent for testicular pain. Probably a slipped disc in the back or something else.

Then it's not something related to the penis and much more likely to be mental. See a sex therapist.

Is it something all men experience on occasion?

Like every now and then your heart seems to flutter in your chest, and my doc said nah, that's normal, everybody gets that once in awhile but it's nothing. Is it like that?

But your life is centered around a penis and asshole.

that's too expensive for me to pay for and i don't feel too comfortable asking my parents for that lol

Not everyone will have it, but it's common. Probably will go away over time.

Can't deny trips, but how could it not be from 4 testicle surgeries.

I scratched my butthole for a long time one day. After that (and seeing a little blood on the toilet paper)for the past three months I've been having random bouts of extreme itchy ass. I figured out that if I ignore it it will go away. However it comes back whenever I wipe a lot or shit a lot. Do I have scarring? Hemmroids? What the hell? Help

Well did I at least guess the correct cause for the problem? Urine backing up into the prostate?

I'm not saying it can't be, but I'm telling you that pain referred from the testicle doesn't take the distribution you are describing.

What are your thoughts on intersitial cystitis, im a dude and i have it; age 19. Sucks

I have tiny dick and balls. Is that the reason nobody wants to be my gf? Can women notice that from body language or some shit?

You don't know what a urologist is do you?

is wait and see the best strategy to take if end report is fuhrman grade 3 positive margins in pt1a
Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma ?

you probably have no confidence because your peen is tiny

Very rare in men. Most commonly in men is abacterial chronic prostatitis. Consider getting a second opinion unless the rest of your symptoms are classic IC.

how good are phalloplastys now ?

Some men pee from their buttholes like ladies, user. Don't judge.

Haha I thought that half way through but after typing all that I hoped general medical knowledge might answer it

I have a skin bridge that started hurting a year or so ago. Its on the side of my dick and probably about an inch length wise. It seems like the skin there is getting thinner and it kinda hurts to jerk off. Would getting it removed be a bitch to do?

Obviously. If I had a big dick I'd have the right to feel like a real man

i meant width whoops

I'm assuming that it was microscopically positive and not grossly positive. For grossly positive disease most would recommend nephrectomy, but for microscopic surveillance is appropriate.

kinda related, but i lost 125 pounds and my cock grew a few inches but my ball sack is practically nonexistent. what do

For what disease process?

couple months ago i had a vasectomy. now under my balls i have hard noodle like objects that dont hurt when i pinch them but my balls kill after fucking in doggy style.... will this pain go away and will those noodle like objects always be in there? thanks

hes making more money than you ever will hope to get lol who gives a fuck if sucks dick all day

Yeah they had me on the IC diet and everything, it all checks out. It his genetic or does it just happen? No one in my family line has it

there you go, you just answered your own question. women are drawn to confidence and can sense it. they know you have no confidence because of how you stand, make eye contact etc etc etc

yes was microscopic

Easy to do. I do it in the office if the guy isn't a huge wimp.

Enjoy your bigger dick!

reconstruction after accident where severed

I think I have BXO. What can I do? Doctor said it was just a birth mark but it obviously isn't since I don't have it since my birth, all exams came clear but I didn't do a biopsy.

Sounds like the epididymis is inflamed. If that's the case it will get better over time.

me

thanks for the response bud. I would probably have to be put under unfortunately. I pass out with needles i fucking hate it

Typically just shitty luck. Is it controlled on diet or have you dont any other therapies like Elmiron or medicines in the bladder?

Then surveillance. You should be fine, but make sure you do your CT scans as scheduled.

I am 23, when I was 12 I bent my dick and ever since there's been a strange lump on the side.
>inb4: I never have seen a urologist.
Opinions?

Not that different than it was 20 years ago. Better microscopic surgery now though. Best bet is to not severe your penis.

i mean if he can do it in the office, you can probably diy with a tutorial

hey thanks. nice to know im not completely fucked up.

Sounds most like Peyronie's disease. If you aren't have a significant curvature with erections then no intervention is necessary.

still want a bigger scrotum

yea it's not that easy lol. It's off the the side of the tip part of my dick. It would need to be stitched and what not

Is there a way to make my dick grow? Or is it all just bogus?

I recommend against it. You'll put me out of business!

what is the quickest and most efficient way to get rid of an IC flare?

its scar tissue you dont need to be a Dr to figure that out

If you're overweight then weight loss helps. Otherwise everything you see on TV is total bullshit. And some of it dangerous.

can you tell if a guy takes it in the ass during a prostate exam?

Shiet, you know your stuff, where do I send the bill?

>weight loss

Sucks, I am too lazy for that

Full of trips tonight

For some patients it will fluid hydration and sodium bicarb in water (baking soda). Pyridium can sometimes help as well. Some patients need medicine in the bladder in the office.

Just diet mate. Im only going 20 times a day now compared to 60. Soo horrible. I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Was so depressed.

Usually I can tell they are gay well before the rectal exam.

How to get rid of BXO?

As we say in surgery, sometimes luck is better than skill!

i am 24, and my cum is always filled with these yellowish jelly. am i dying?

dude get your tdee and eat under it. worked for me

I seem to have contracted herpes. (Stupid slut with lipstick, didn't notice the cold sore until after a blowjob).

Is it safe to have sex when I don't have a flareup? (With condoms ofc)

Any care tips?

Can't get rid of it, though some people will treat with steroid cream.

Whenever I smoke weed or drink alcohol my kidney hurts and my penis does a weird thing where the skin wrinkles up and the penis retracts into my body, what is going on

Normal.

Yes, safe. Just be safe and protect your partner(s).

I have mild phimosis, the banjo string is really tight though, will the steroid cream help or will i most likely need snipped?

Hoi. I suffer from a strange, chronic inflammation in my cocktip. I've never had sex, got this when I was 15 and have this now at 20. Still no sex. The thing is, it hurts to piss and cum really fucking bad. I take cortisone for 30 days and rest 30 days in intervalls just to ease the pain. It's not going away and my local urologist is confused as to why this could've happened.

So I might as well ask you if you care to consider it? I know I used to really tense my cockhead when cumming when I was in my younger teens, as 'clever way of not having to clean up'. I believe this to be a driving factor to my issue. However it's not guaranteed or proven. Do you think it's possible that it's the reason?

If so, how come this stuff wouldn't just heal up and be done with it, and instead turned chronic?

Other than that, have you had anything similar in your clinic, and are there things you'd recommend a person would do in their every day life to perhaps help the body fight and heal?

Shit. Wtf do I do then?

Does the sice matter?

Most patients do well with the steroid cream. If it doesn't work you could do a dorsal slit instead of a circumcision if you don't want to lose the foreskin.