Worst 2 weeks of my life

After abandoning Sup Forums 3 weeks ago, things were looking peachy with my new M9/ViperROM, but things spiralled out of control
>Tried to claim my 6.5K (400 US Dollars) from a large division within the foriegn ministry
>All three supposedly in charge of payment left me running in circles
>record phone conversations and play them against each other
>Now the IT company is suing the foreign ministry
Thats not even the worse one, which gave my 5 stitches

same thing happened to me but with more police involvement and infra-familial violence

Lol what the heck

*all three parties

Massive problem the next day, Frenchbro might relate
>walking past some butcher supermarket
>one of the kids makes an obvious masculine 'putdown' comment about me and my appearance
>confront him verbally and in a reserved tone
>father insults me
>hit back at the father "you're probably the kind of person who's into those things"
>kid takes a jab
>break him easily
>suddenly I am on the floor getting kicked by God knows how many people
>something pretty sharp hits my in the left forehead
>bleeding massively and glasses stolen as they get away
>threats from granduncle, father, uncle, grandmother
>record everything and take pictures
>suddenly uncle brings glasses back
>they go apeshit once they realize I've recorded everything
>father launches false accusation against me and changes his story 4 times, while his son is locked up
>some lawyer who apparently he brought in claims that I should let go of charges and the father will let go of his
>spend the night in jail with the kid, intimidate him by going on autistic storylines with other inmates, pablo escobar, hiroshima, why psychopaths shouldn't be held to criminal moral standards, etc
>they bring in a police officer who tries to intimidate me and back off
>threaten to report him, tells me that he can but he's got more than a 'few friends in the force'
My mum's worried sick and I am scared they'll falsify something big against me

That sounds more exciting than spending the last few weeks on Sup Forums reading the same blogposts and b8s day in day out tbqh

Lmao عبيد الكفار

Also got hit a taxi today, and the police let me go because the idiot taxi driver running his own vehicle had no valid license or registration

Also stalked some guy who got mad and humiliated me with some facebook admin because I made him look very stupid (he thought the Big.Little Octa-core architecture in the Note 4 Exynos 5433 was composed of two SEPARATE processors, lel, and not hetrogenous), and the admin who was an aviation student didn't know how to program a FMC in a modern Fly-by-wire plane, lel. Banned and humiliated so a little background checking got me their numbers, place of work and residence, and I stopped having fun with them after the previous incident

Also, met the absolute most beautiful girl of my life today, hourglass, tight blouse and skirt, beautiful hair, looked like she was a literal Brasiliera, face between Gal Gadot and that Jewish girl from Community

Sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle, the only worry I've had in months was the other day
>black guy in orange fluorescent jacket walking towards me carrying a hammer
>one way street so I dismount from my bike and walk up on the pavement
>blacks hood is up in the rain and is carrying some sort of sack in the other hand
>I'm looking at him thinking hes going to hit me around the head
>scared I won't have a chance to react, he is taller than me about 6'4 at least while I am 6ft
>quickly mount my bike and pass him as fast as I can
>look back to see if he is chasing after me
Was I correct to be worried? There was no building site nearby or van, you are blackie yourself no? Would he have killed me?

Why are you living amongst the Kaffirs if you're making fun of someone who respects them?

Bad times m8, I've gone off the deep end, and I am about to lost my job application because I insinuated the Head of staff was incompetent and nepotistic

Its the same everywhere, most (albeit racist) Sudanese people would behave similarly within 'certain neighbourhoods filled with so and so'

such is life in brown lands

>ولد الخنزير

>"Son of a pig"
You genuinely believe the idiotic Quranic passages where God punished the Jews and other disbelievers by turning them into pigs and monkeys? Come on m8

Worse, this is what happens when you have Sup Forums withdrawal symptoms, it never left me with another outlet and I started to shitpost in various ways IRL

Either way, the court case is in the bag thanks to the dictaphone and camera, mum's lancer was hit in a bumper scheduled to be replaced, the trolls admitted they were ignorant and that I were autistically naive, I am going to get paid after the court battle, and the absolute most beautiful girl of my life is apparently an ophthalmologist in training in a nearby hospital, if my intel is correct

I am confused as fuck...
Some context about yourself, please? Your life sounds pretty interesting?

that escalated quickly, what happened to me is less extreme

>drop out of uni to follow government program because I need that 450€ a month
>later go out with my father since he wants us to hang out
>tell him
>father not happy
>we talk a bit
>he insults me
>I tell him I'm going away because he's too whiny and insulting me is stupid since we have a history of violence
>he lays his hands on me
>I react out of anger and grab his hand
>police come to separate us since we are in front of the president's house
>they check our ID and records and hold us for a couple hours then let us go home together
>while on the way I talk with my dad and we apologize to each others, things are better
>2 days ago he calls me, tells me his hand is broken and starts insulting me and telling me he's gonna kill himself and it's all my fault

I should have stayed on Sup Forums rather than agreeing to go out with him

>البراز الكلب

I am an autistic Sudanese poster here, I am also such a socially dysfunctional doctor that I avoid going to hospitals and reading at home while taking foreign examinations for no reason.

I am pretty much either - one of the top 100 posters of all Sup Forums history - one of the top 100 most autistic 4channers in history

Jesus that's a lot m8, sounds to me that he needs you more than you need him, you seem much stronger than your initial post implied. He obviously feels guilty towards you and you triggered him, don't be too cold

>"Dogshit"
Are you Egyptian? For some reason Egyptian diaspora seem to insult other arabs with absolutely no context like this, except of course love mona, and pharoah from interpals

it's only been 12 since the last one. fucking crazy

I honestly wish my father would even punch me, never, never talks to me or my brothers unless we need something, money or are making important life decisions. We don't even discuss medicine when he's back home, he's a chest surgeon and I am a Physician

One day we'll all crack and I am afraid it might happen around him being 75-80

>TFW Sudan and France actually had something interesting happen

>TFW meanwhile I've just hundreds of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

I tried to call him several times to fix things but he always tries to guilt trip me.

>شاذ منافق

I thought I would update you guys considering my special status here as supreme shitposter, not even the Aussies can touch me in pure 'banntzzz'

Worst thing out of all of this is that besides Canada and Finland anons, no one browses this website regularly enough, let alone the 15 hr runs me and Aussie shitposter used to pull

Whenever you leave Sup Forums for a while, you'll suddenly have that moment where you need adrenaline and need to do something crazy, that's when things go wild

Invite him to a family reunion and 'let' him show everyone how your father-son bond is truly strong, play him into making himself feel good

If you hate kaffirs, anti-Islamists and westerners of all kinds so much, why do you stay there, come pray at Mecca and fulfill your personal ideology, unless you're that guy doing degrees in Arabic, Farsi and other shitty languages to get an intelligence job

>Invite him to a family reunion and 'let' him show everyone how your father-son bond is truly strong, play him into making himself feel good

My parents are divorced, my sister doesn't want to have anything to do with him, his father is dead and his mother in the hospital and his brother and sister both died in infancy.

مش يتكلم العربية مثل الكفار

There is a silver lining: as you sow, so shall you reap

I promised a family I'd look into their rare neurological condition, and I think I found the first case in the country, possibly the continent after a German, Norwegian and Swedish family, something called Hereditary Diffuse Leukoencephalopathies with Axonal Spheroids

Some European experts suggested it after I got extremely close with adult MLD but they want me to exhume one of the dead or get a brain biopsy somehow. I reviewed the MRIs and its a perfect fit, didn't get it because for some reason its an Orphan disease and is still unrecognized by the authoritative organizations

Where is your mother in all of this? Did she cave early and let you fend for yourselves most of the time? Did he treat her improperly if I may ask? This is entire family is pretty much relying on you to keep whats left of it together at this point

Okay, what do you really want?

>عاهرة

>This is entire family is pretty much relying on you to keep whats left of it together at this point
Yup and it's a bit heavy for me.

>Where is your mother in all of this?
My sister lives with her, she is the one who left my father, when I was a teenager I lived like 3/4 of the time at her house; I didn't tell her, talked about it with my mom's mother though, she recommended me to let things cool down and let my dad make the first step.

>Did he treat her improperly if I may ask?
I don't think he did, but he treated me improperly, the issues we have is that basically he became violent with me so I retaliated and he had me committed to a psychiatric hospital for several months about 4 times and forced me to take psychotropics.

>I promised a family I'd look into their rare neurological condition, and I think I found the first case in the country, possibly the continent after a German, Norwegian and Swedish family, something called Hereditary Diffuse Leukoencephalopathies with Axonal Spheroids
>Some European experts suggested it after I got extremely close with adult MLD but they want me to exhume one of the dead or get a brain biopsy somehow. I reviewed the MRIs and its a perfect fit, didn't get it because for some reason its an Orphan disease and is still unrecognized by the authoritative organizations

good job

Okay, you're either an American/Subcontinental attempting to produce coherent Arabic through Google Translate or an Arabian Diaspora who's butthurt for some reason from a previous thread

Why is your father so insecure for some reason (sorry about that)? Why did he respond so dramatically to your masculine challenge? Is your mum so demure and fragile that not only did she fall for him, she won't even confront him after this? Does she see him in you? Why is your sister so soft? Did her mum coddle you and avoid you both because of 'toxic masculinity'?

This is quite fucked up

The consultants will jump in and take the credit, they have all the European connections, I'll just ask for infallible recommendations if it pans out

*Did her mum coddle her?

Why is there no masculine figure like an uncle from your mum's side or grandpa to intervene and keep him in check? This is weird

>عبيد الكفار

OP strikes me as the sort of good man who'd publish novels even a generation ago, but today his need for self-expression is confined to Sup Forums. Sad!

>reference to Arabian background
>sudden retort with '3beed/slave of Kuffars'
Now I know you're some sort of Diaspora, Egyptian or that idiotic Syrian poster on /mena/?

I need your advice and reciprocation, I literally do not have a single friend to talk this through with and my brothers don't talk to me

>ولد الخنزير

>Why is your father so insecure for some reason (sorry about that)?
Couldn't say, he had a pretty decent upbringing.

>Why did he respond so dramatically to your masculine challenge?
He's very feminine in some of his attitudes.

>Is your mum so demure and fragile that not only did she fall for him, she won't even confront him after this?
She hates confrontation, tried many times to discuss things with him but he refused to listen.

>Does she see him in you?
a little in my way of talking and some of my facial expressions it seems, I have a good relationship with her though even though she is riding the cock carousel hard and it disgusts me.

>Why is your sister so soft?
she isn't soft at all, I several times had to physically restrain her due to hysteria crisis.

>Did her mum coddle you and avoid you both because of 'toxic masculinity'?
Yes she coddles my sister a lot, but if anything my father is more likely to run with far left marxist rhetoric, he's a hard line marxist but not in the faggy nu-male american liberal way, more like beat the shit out of you if you disagree.
We've had no exposure to the toxic masculinity nonsense though.

>The consultants will jump in and take the credit, they have all the European connections, I'll just ask for infallible recommendations if it pans out
Well if it works out for you in the end that's what matters.

Okay its time for you to assume control, I was going to propose having your sister reach out to him but she's obviously too unstable and unpredictable

You need to confront not just the father but the mother, because she's obviously provided little to no feedback to her husband and is too afraid of taking necessary action. You need a familial reference and you need to ensure that state services wouldn't intervene this time.

Get someone in the family he can't afford to disrespect and guilt him into being partially responsible (uncles/aunts) and get them to give him your take, your sister's/mother's take and 'the family's' take and give him the reciprocation he needs to rise above his nonsense and pick up what's left of his family

I wish you the absolute best, I needed something like this, and don't feel bad if you're making this up, I am as naive as functioning autists come, but if it is true, I feel for you user, and wish you can find it in you to fix all this, like the Russiabro who managed to leave and get a good life on his programming salary

I wish I were making this up.

His whole part of the family is in Argentina so there is no reaching out to them

Reach out to them, you obviously attempted to but he doesn't find you credible enough, he needs a family reference he cannot shun, preferably lots of them

Are you black or Arab (racially)? Are most Sudanese black?

I'll try, thanks.

welcome back to hell baby

>الماعز

Also how bad is the racial tension? Or is the religious tension even worse (muslim vs christian vs animist)?

> Worse, this is what happens when you have Sup Forums withdrawal symptoms, it never left me with another outlet and I started to shitpost in various ways IRL

hahaha. well I've been doing that even before discovering imageboards, some people are just like that I guess. dog bless my sudanese brother

We're both to varying degrees, I am a lot on the Arab side because of recent Jordanian/Maghrebi ancestry, indistinguishably so depending on people mistaking me all the time at airports, I would be fine being completely negroid, no one wants to be arab anyway besides us

Feels gud desu

Pretty much knife-edge, but gladly its morphed into social-strata-based tensions and not racial ones after the secession

Thanks my brother, kindred spirits, I was hoping you were gone and concentrated on improving your life, how's the foot?

> how's the foot?
oh my goooood I feel so special right now you wouldnt believe

foot's healed, I presume it had to do with some weird pull I got from just deciding to go for a run (autistic sprints as fast as I could for as long as I could with short breaks inbetween)

anyways, how did that desire to do something special has manifested before? for me it was hitting people in school (when I look back it's almost like some sort of posession, I really feel bad for that desu, but I couldnt control myself back then), or just destroying relationships with people out of the blue, just insulting them etc.

but there were also positive ones, like for example forging a university diploma to go work at one place for a while (i was qualified anyways), felt like a god shortly after walking out from printing/scanning place

Thank god, now concentrate on slowly removing that flat foot

It was because life was boring, and I needed to have some action. Hitting people wouldn't do it, but watching the lawyers, the IT admins and everyone going apeshit was well worth the 400 US Dollars and maybe more, I need to create chaos to feel like I am actually living, sick of being potty-trained

Be careful bro, you always need an edge, something more dangerous, and one day it will all go wrong, it might've for me in the 2nd post

See you another time, need to attend to some of the proceedings tomorrow and I can't afford to spend all night on Sup Forums like old times. Thanks for reaching out ITT

> I need to create chaos to feel like I am actually living
o lawd this is exactly what I've said to my friend earlier and what I've been thinking for a while now, as edgy as it might look.

cheers, see you (it's inevitable)

>see you (it's inevitable)
lel, I hope so. I think in the end its the ADHD + TV/vidya programming that makes simple life intolerable, see you soon