Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-9s8ngkQnw
youtube.com/c/manikeizt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wappa

kosher kush

Jedi Kush x Death Star wax right now

Rolling in the dph

Sup Forums, I really don't know what to do. I think I have some anxiety disorder. I've had it ever since I was a kid, I'm just always paranoid about something.

Weed totally relieves me of that anxiety, and when I'm high is the only time I feel at peace. The problem is that I hate the fact that I'm doing weed to get by. But I know that if I got help I would probably be put on antidepressants and I don't want to get addicted to those.

I just don't know what to do. Do I just smoke weed everyday?

Just ate a weed chocolate so ill prolly be feeling good an an hour or so. Cali lyfe dawg

Yeah, basically.

tin foil and bread crumbs

Yeah, dont worry you get used to it if you do it long enough. Just lay off alcohol and after a month you' ll be a functional pothead.

Rove wax pen currently on a cookies cartridge.high as fuck

yup thats what i do for my depression. I havent been sober in in 6 months

3 years for me rn

I've never drank alcohol. Not that I'm against it, I've just never gotten around to trying it.
I can live like this, but I have to go get a job at some point. Drug tests :/

So I'm just starting with weed and I'd like to make brownies. Is it as simple as adding a reasonable amount and baking it in, or is there anything else I need to know?

>I can live like this, but I have to go get a job at some point. Drug tests :/

I had to quit weed due to random testing. Man, can't wait till I retire.

nothing i ran out of weed today
and i have a fucking bad toothache so i just want to get high and forget about it

>let me play my bong noises over the mic

oh lord i've done this when i was an edgy 15 year old

got a little bit of weed left, but if i was to smoke it tonight, i gotta have the smell gone in like 2 hours. anything i can do other than leaving window wide open?

smoke it outside lmao

ball up a blanket and blow the smoke through it
makes the smell go away

Gonna light up some Blue Dream and Maui Wowie.

smoke in the window, use febreeze/incense/axe spray lol

Blue blood

It's really nice having a place where I can freely smoke. You should move out mang.

just snorted 30mgs of adderall what up

Whatever the Mexican sold me for $120 an oz, bro.

'Sup, Sup Forumsros. Just got smoked out by a co-worker after our shift was out. High as tits.

How the fuck do you guys post on Sup Forums when you are high?
I can barely fucking remember to text people back by the time I've turned my phone on.

Go buy a smoke buddy from spencers when you can. Make the smoke dissapear, saved my life when I lived in dorms and rents.

Right now just make a sploof. What I always did was leave a towel blocking the under the door of the bathroom.
Turn the shower on hot as fuck.
Get it nice and steamy.
Then hit your pipe and cover the bowl when you're done.
Make sure to blow through the sploof of course. And then take your shower as normal. The smell from the shampoo and shit will get rid of any weed smell. Never been caught smoking like that.

Have any bags of popcorn?

Smoke out the window, put in a bag of popcorn in microwave (it's better if it's a little burnt). Open bag in room, kills all weed smell. That's if you don't mind your room smelling like popcorn for a few hours.

Or you could just invest in a portable vape, cuts nearly 90% of the smell from smoking and the dissipates within 5-10 minutes

nice

Ayyyyy

What's up man. I'm about to blaze up some homegrown my friend gave me. Best weed I've had I my life so far.
Getting used to being high. Honestly I've had people on here say they don't know what the fuck I'm saying while I'm stoned kek

It's very difficult to express myself and type. The effort feels comparable to having jogged for 5 hours.

Smokin sum good kimbo slice crumble 82.04% thc

Smokin a 1 year old harvest, best bud ever. Some CBD kush, Y Griega blend.

definitely going to when i can, had a taste of that when my buddy moved out.
i think ill need to get one of these, thanks
I don't but thanks i'll try this out when i get some

Yeah, me too fuck.
Feels like the greatest achievement of my life just grabbing a glass of water.
It's worse with high thc, high cbd isn't so bad though.

just so you know guys, watching gennaro contaldo cook on foodtube while high is even more enjoyable.

i fucking love that dude.

Marlboro reds

True. Without the cbd I get unnecessarily shaky and kinda paranoid. I like a nice balance.

HAHHAH that's serious shit bro. i prefer cbd cause of that

But hey man believe me, I feel ya. I'm a live in caregiver for my grandma. It's low income government housing and no way can I smoke there. I can't really leave because she's mad old and sick, but when I go to my sister's place for the weekend or when I'm hanging out with friends, I can smoke any time I want.

I always try to be on good terms with my sis, because even if her boyfriend is a lazy pathetic loser and I'd really just like to kick his ass, I appreciate having someone around who doesn't give a shit that I can smoke.

DUDE you are me. I always watch Gennaro, he's so over top and it's like he wants to make love to his food.

im high as fuck... check my music video channel.-

I'm a metalfag but for some reason I really, really get down with rap when I'm high. It just sounds neat.

Barely tolerable when I'm sober tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-9s8ngkQnw

oh yeah the link... youtube.com/c/manikeizt

Yeah I love the foodtube, and just food videos in general when I'm stoned. I might watch someone make a classic Texas chili, or even a classic Christmas pineapple ham, and in general, foods that no one makes anymore. I especially like to watch recipes for food I don't personally like, because I just have so much respect for food in general, that I can appreciate all foods of the world.

DMN weed, supposedly it's "Orange Tangie" but I doubt it.

Nothing smoking fucks with my meds and I cant fap due to ptsd so I'm jamming some Melissa Ethridge and considering suicide

I'm a 40 year old home depot worker btw

Are you a femanon?

A friend of mine took like 5 different strains of weed, ground up and from joints, dumped them into a weed bottle and shook it up, called it the soup, it was amazing. I made a soup 2.0, which consists of Maui Wowie, Super Lemon Haze, Purple Arrow, Big Bud, Grape Ape, and some unlabeled, oil infused blunt.

haha awesome i thought i would be the only weird one

No I'm reverse trap Eric northman

Cap'n Kush for me.

Nothing because I didn't catch the dispensary before 645pm

Veteran combat related or other trauma?

I'm pretty much dry, but I just smoked a 1 hitter of keif so pretty stoned now
watching chris hartwick standup on CC and about to play a game of garen in LoL
I also won a MM2017 draft today 3/0 if anyone else here plays magic, drafted rakdos beats control with olivia/unearth demon as finishers

I hit my bong when I'm on the Mic but ill mute it before hand

Wtf is that, unless you have a filter on the pic your weed got sprayed my dude