Hey /b

Hey /b,
My friend gave me this weed for free, but it looks kinda weird and it smells funny. Wat do?

Smoke it

Its just some shake, pick out the stems and you should be good to good

looks like mexican brick weed. Itll still get u high.

take the seeds and stems out and smoke everything else

looks like rest weed. or, worse, some random plants sprayed with synthetic cannabis variants. either way I'd just roll a joint 50% this 50% tobacco and smoke. report back after doing this

That's oregano, you idiot.

Roll it up in a blunt nigger style

You already know you're going to smoke it...

Why even ask?

Get new friends

Whoever gave you that is not your friend

>friend

its shake, i smoke the stems, just pick the seeds out. shake isnt bad, you end up getting more weed

Get a funnel and insert in into your anus. Then stand upside down and get your friend to dump the stuff into the funnel, profit.

He is my friend, but he doesn't really know much about smoking weed. I'm not sure if I trust him about it either. Is the weed still worth smoking?

Looks like old school Colombian Gold

If it is that's some good shit!!

Old fag here- in the 1990's we used to smoke that shit and it was awesome!

Sorry for being a newfag but what's shake

just looks like shitty mexican brick weed... used to be all i could get cause i lived in the middle of fuckin nowhere. if it doesn't get you that high just smoke more

In these times, in Europe, heroin was cheap and the quality was amazing. Only white stuff

Fuck I miss this

looks like really shit mexican brick weed, looks like dirt lol, if you smoke it it will prob give you a head ache, shake is like broken up weed

Here's another picture. It looks brown and smells almost like pepper

Thanks user

It's just old weed, smoke away. Might be a harsh if you don't use a bong.

I don't have one, but I usually just stick my pipe in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes or so and it helps cool the smoke down a little.

yeah it looks like just really bad weed, smoke if you want, high might suck and it will be harsh and taste nasty

its just brick weed man pick out the seeds and stems and smoke away

Brick weed.
That's a fucking throwback.

Pick out the seeds and stems then smoke away. Don't expect great flavor.

Don't forget the butane

he gave you oatmeal. cook it in the microwave with water or milk and enjoy

That's just cheap weed user. You obviously haven't been smoking that long.

It's like the old shit at the bottom of the bag.

You got me. This was still helpful though

Smoke just a little, just in case it's bad synthetic. I had a buddy go out of his mind and attempt suicide because he was using synthetic due to needing to pass piss tests for work. In the end, he just got a job that didn't test.