Hey Sup Forums. I know most of you don't give a crap, but I'm excited so screw it...

Hey Sup Forums. I know most of you don't give a crap, but I'm excited so screw it. I finally found myself a cute little girlfriend, and I'm happier than I've ever been, mostly because I used to be a lonely depressed retard. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/symHP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how long do you give yourself to realize that having a random girl in your life won't cure your retarded issues?

It's not so much that I'm actually retarded, I'm actually very intelligent, and have been told very often that I'm an excellent writer, I've just never really had the motivation to do anything with my life.

Nudes of her?

Hell no. I'm a protestant.

sorry, what i meant to say was

>how long do you give yourself to realize that having a random girl in your life won't cure your retarded (and i mean that in the colloquial sense of the word) issues?

better?

good for you man. good for you

Nobody gives a fuck.

Well, like I said, I used to have no inspiration to do anything. Severe manic depression, I could barely drag myself outta bed in the morning (even with the meds,) but now I'm actually excited to be alive. Grades have improved, I've been doing my job better, and things are just falling into place a lot better.

Deperssion sucks man, I used to have them. I feel worse recently though.

Eh, I've got a few replies already. Your point is invalid.

Where did you meet? Church? Family reunion?

It gets better man. Is it that "I'm missing something" feeling?

School. I'm a Junior, she's a Sophomore.

No. Do you want to BUY some nudes of her.

hasnt improved your ability to read unfortunately.

good luck when you realize the random girl is not a cure for depression.

How big is your girlfriend's cock?

Can I fuck her?

You saying you have them?

not that user but most of the time my sadness swings go hand in hand with "something has gone terribly wrong and how the hell did I end up here in life"

Have you blown a load of cum on her face, hair, titties and rub it on her little pussy?

No. That's mine.

How'd you do it? I'm 28 and a hug less kissless virgin

Good job user, don't screw it up!

Nope. We're waiting until we feel like we're financially stable enough to raise kids, probably post-marriage.

Well, some stuff about not getting a girlfriend, and doing illigal shits.

Yeah, I'd get that too. It sucks man. Like I said though, it takes time, but it gets better eventually.

Now lad, I'm not saying that you're full of it.
All I'm saying is
Do your parents know you're raping your pillow on a nightly basis?
It can't be good for your sanity lad, or the thread count in that poor pillow case

Hell if I know man, apparently she just liked me and was real excited when I asked her out.

I'm trying not to.

Why did you ask her out? Do you like her back?

Also, are you still in high school? Not that I care.

Yeah, about to finish junior year up, it's been pretty rough up until recently. Anyway, I heard a rumor that she liked me, and I had always thought she was cute but I hadn't really talked to her a lot. (I was friends with some of her "besties"" so we hung around in the same circles, and they talked about me a lot.) After I started taking more notice of her, I noticed that she stared at me a lot during fourth period which I found adorable, but for the first week or two I was having trouble figuring out how to deal with it because I'm awkward and can't (Couldn't?) deal with women.

Good on you user, just remind that she might vanish from your life (and it's likely she will). Putting all the eggs in only one basket is not wise

Wanna talk more on it here? I need some help with my problems.

discordapp.com/invite/symHP

Anyway, after I think, like, five or six schooldays, I got tired of being nervous and awkward around her, so I pulled her to the side and said something like "Hey, I'm 100% terrible with girls...but I happen to think that you're cute and I'd like to get to know you better. I was wondering if you're interested in that." we've been dating since the beginning of February, we have a lot in common, and the feeling when I'm around her is indescribable. She's pretty much all I ever think about.

I've tried Discord, never got it to work though. Anyway, a stay at a psych hospital and a good therapist did a world of good for me.

Wanna chat though?

I don't think so, man. I've liked girls before, but this feels a lot different. I dunno. I could be wrong, but I've got my fingers crossed that I get my eternity with her.

>I finally found myself a cute little girlfriend, and I'm happier than I've ever been
Woot! Way to go!

Sure. Ain't like I've got much better to do...I'm on Sup Forums.

yea i thought so too....

U got snapchat?

Mine is edgyxenokid666

Thanks man! Also, frickin' check'd man, quads.

Good for you. I'm happy for you.

Sorry, I avoid social media like the plague, people make me angry.

Hmm, know a good place to chat?

I'm in the same boat
What's she like?
Any pics of her? Anything really just to see how she is

You will be destroyed with this mindset, but go on user, I'm cheering for you

I usually just do it in-thread.

I perfer to use real time chat.

U got a twitch account btw? Or maybe skype or steam.

I would show her off, but I don't have any picture of her on this, plus there's no way I'm gonna trust Sup Forums with pictures. But, she's about 5'4, kinda chubby, has eyes that change color, really into Harry Potter and MCR, (edgy teen phase, probably.) incredibly sweet, and really self conscious.

> eyes that change colour

You sure she's real?

I have pretty much no on-line presence.

It's grey-blue to green mostly. It happens.

Holy shit are you me
I'm 6'2 my girl is 5'3 she comes right up to my shoulder it's adorable and she sounds really similar to that
Eyes are just blue, but with gold flecks
God I love her so much

Im glad for you user. I sincerely hope your qt gf dies miserably so you can realize you dont need her to be happy.
An hero afterwards

Good for you, how you embrace life absurdity is your own business.

I'll take the other path

The harmless, ironic autistic path.

All right, let's talk here. Im a high school freshman. I liked this girl at my class. My friend offered to tell her my feelings. According to my friend, she wasn't intrested. I decided to commit crimes such as vandalism to foget about the incident and have something to do since trying to get her isn't an option anymore.

Pic related, my school the next morning when I egged it.

Hehe, coincidence is funny thing. But yeah, I'm 5'11, and mine has a bit of a rounder face, and shorter hair. It's bleached blond because she dyes it really bright colors, (again, edgy teenager phase,) and she wears choker necklaces.

You need to figure out how to deal with your depression without a crutch, otherwise when she leaves it will become stronger.

>who else solves the captcha by the assumption that the majority picture is what they want you to click?

Wise choice
Letting your friend express your feelings was autistic tho.

>Having those feelings....what are you a normie?

>I'm a high school freshman
get the fuck out underageb&

Thanks, I sincerely hope you stop being a cringey faggot someday. Don't you have 8th grade math homework to do?

Ew.

Yeah, it was a autistic choice.

Maybe? Im a normie. Kind of want her to abuse me though....

I never said what grade.... I switched school

That is adorable

>highschool freshman
are you asking to be b&?

HOW DID YA DO IT MAH BOI?!

>different user
Seems you're projecting your adolescence onto other anons

Congratulations, Sup Forumsro. I have nothing to say to you. Good luck.

Maybe? I switched high school after getting expelled. Im a freshman at my current high school.

It's alright man, I wasted a year and a half of my life chasing this one chick before I met my Sammy. Also, egging isn't really too bad, and I commend you for doing that because I feel that it's a dead art. Main thing is to stick around your friends and family, they're good for you.

yeah, good luck normie

I was planning on smashing the glass or burning the tree beside it after. Or maybe start some kind of vandalism spree.

So you're behind three years.

Thing is, it feels like it's pretty much gone since I met her.

>Yes, I thought that's what we all did...

You a virgin?

>writer
>intelligent
pick one.

I also got one yesterday my man

Feels good don't it

Find something to do other than polluting a already uninhabitable shit hole. The new generation b/tarts dilute this place, making it hard to find any o/c worth while. In the end 8 chins is close to the original thing, but lacks the traffic speed.

Thanks. I like to think so myself.

Eh, maybe. It was just the first demeaning insult I thought of.

Eh, still, so long as you aren't hurting PEOPLE, it's not so bad. Regardless, have you told anyone that you aren't feeling so hot?

Rock on, dude.

Yep.

Well I've dealt with it as well exercise, diet change, and self exploration through deep thought, but to each their own. Your applying a bandaid to a broken leg, when it's gone the legs still broken. Not arguing that it will make you feel almost whole. The worst part for me was the realization I was still broken.

> also I just find it odd

I'd argue with you, but I'm failing math hard.

Not really, told some of my close friends that I don't feel well. Not sure about the hurting people part in the future though....

I hope you're not fucking evangelical

People generally project their own issues in arguments, I suppose it's the most painful thing on their mind idk.

I've been through therapy, and a stay in a psych hospital, but those only did so much. Sammy's really been a kick for me though, and I've done a lot better with her than with anything else, including the pills.

If you can, tell your parents and get a counselor. Having someone to vent to helps out a lot.

I try not to be. Believing in God is a choice, being forced into it doesn't help anyone. I'm willing to debate with people pretty much whenever, but shoving it in people's faces doesn't work.

>Hell no. I'm a protestant.
Religion has nothing to do with nudes.

I'm taking the time to type this to express my point of view, don't be so single track minded. I have nothing to gain from this conversation. I dealt with manic depression for years.
Congratulations on the gf, just saying strive to improve, and understand yourself so in the case of catastrophic failure you don't crash and burn. Loneliness is a symptom of deeper darker demons, the pain you've hidden away.

Ffwd 3 weeks
>qt3.14 just dumped me
>dubs decide how I kill myself
>trips and I stream it

Kek.
Probably so wise user.

If you practice your religion right, it definitely does. That's for my eyes only, after I've said "I do." There should never be a tangible, transferable image of that. It's private.

Good for you. Don't fuck it up, you goddam lonely depressed retard.