Americans, understand what Trump is actually doing and the severity of it

Americans, understand what Trump is actually doing and the severity of it.

Trump is attacking the media and the first step of pretty much every dictator in history has been to attack, suppress and control the media.

He is banning whole news organisations from his press conferences, labeling every organisation he doesn't like as "fake news" and essentially giving government sponsorship to his pre-approved media outlets that he likes (Breitbart, Infowars etc) and giving them priority at his press conferences while they ask him pre-approved softball questions to make him look good, he is even attacking international media for criticizing him as "fake news"

> Inb4 "Shillary poster cuck"

Being against one of Trumps actions doesn't automatically make me pro-Hillary. Just like you Trump voters admitting this isn't a great sign of his presidency makes you anti-Trump.

Nothing in life is black and white, it is always grey, just because I am criticizing him on this one issue does not make me the antithesis of everything you support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ln9_bkVwS4U
huffingtonpost.com/william-astore/why-donald-trump-will-los_b_12841342.html
gq.com/story/trump-will-lose-election
dailykos.com/story/2016/10/25/1586757/-Losing-the-election-is-just-the-start-of-Trump-s-inevitable-wave-of-future-failures
youtube.com/watch?v=pdz5kCaCRFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CONT.

Because we must also look at what he is doing in the context of who he is. Which is a narcissist with very thin skin, it is very possible he is just attacking the media because he can't handle criticism very well, whether or not these attributes and reactions are good qualities in a leader is another issue.

But if we don't learn from our history we are doomed to repeat it. He is attacking the media, this is a fact and dictators throughout history start off by attacking the media, this is also a fact. You need to keep this in mind when watching what Trump does throughout the rest of his term. No other president in history has gone after the media so hard and so quickly after taking office. This is a worrying sign, but as I said before, it may have a perfectly innocent explanation.

I'm not saying whether or not he is a good president, I'm not saying Hillary would have been better, put aside your knee-jerk reactions for a second and view Trumps actions from an objective standpoint, not an emotional one.

Yes, right now American media is still free, Stephen Colbert can (And does) call Trump a mouldy orange peel as much as he wants with no repercussions, But Trump has begun attacking the media, this is undeniable.

He has taken half a step towards what dictators do. Accept that for what it is, it isn't a complete and clear sign of his intentions and what is to come, but it is definitely a worrying one.

media is being BTFO because they're already corrupt propaganda machines. Sage in all fields.

Ignorant white trash without money elected ignorant white trash with money. The US is now a white trash trailer park reality shit show.

Our media has stopped being the media of yesterday, it has stopped serving the common man.
Dismantle it all and put us on the path to civil war, already.
We need to start over.
I'm thinking city-states.

at the end of the day who gives a shit, if you are so anti-trump then go do something about it rather than sitting at home being a neet waiting for mom to come down with your stove top dinner. Otherwise, just shut up and live your life the way you have been for the past 10 years

But they actually do report fake news in order to damage trump. He's not removing free speech. He's banning those stations because they misinform the public, to lean over to their side (the left) l. That's something dictators do, lie to bring people to their side.

And this is exactly why you are in the perfect position to be taken over by a dictator.

You are willingly shutting your eyes to what he is doing and ignoring all history. You lack the integrity to admit you may have made a mistake in voting for him and you lack the ability to criticize him because you are too in wrapped up in hating something else.

Use objectivity, not emotion when making decisions. He is objectively attacking the media and this is objectively the historical first move of dictators. Accept this. Don't make excuses and ignore it, because if you do you are basically asking to be taken over.

It's not as bad as he makes it out to be, he's really shouldn't bash the media the way he does, its only hurting everyone's credibility, including his own

>He is objectively attacking the media and this is objectively the historical first move of dictators.

Objectively:

Just because A has implied B in the past, does not mean that A *always* implies B.

Your logic is faulty and you should feel bad.

good

fuck em

Go read what I said again. Especially the part about "Knee jerk reactions"

You are so unable to criticize yourself and therefore the people you support you automatically label every criticism against it as coming from some neet in his mothers basement.

Again, if you refuse to ever look at Trump and his actions objectively you are more ignorant than those you attack.

>MUH NOT INVITING CNN TO PRESS CONFERENCES IS TYRANNY
>HITLER DID IT TOO

You aren't welcome here. Go back to redshit

hahahahah fucking this

god damn libs crying about everything

Maybe the media shouldn't have spent the last 2 years attacking him endlessly with fake news.

youtu.be/ln9_bkVwS4U
>"controlling what people think is our job "- The Media, 2017

> He's not removing free speech.

I know, I said that. But then again, he's been president for like 2 months and he's already done this much. It's just a thing we should be on the lookout for.

Maybe he goes no further than saying "Everything I don't like is fake news" but maybe he doesn't. All we know is he has started down this path, we should be on the lookout for him continuing to go down it.

And yes, the media has reported some fake news. So has Trump. His institution has made up fake terrorist attacks, claimed he had the biggest inauguration turn out, claimed the murder rate is the highest it's ever been in 40 years, claimed unemployment is over 30%, claimed he won the popular vote if you don't count illegal votes (Which might be true but he has failed to prove it) and claimed his electoral college victory is the biggest difference since Reagan.

All of which are objectively false. And when called on this he labels the people pointing it out as "fake news"

It's not a good sign. That's all I'm saying

And all these butthurt pro-Trump posters in here ignoring that and making excuses is a worrying sign as well.

Republicucks never reply to this post. Kek

They are not being suppressed, you hysterical fuck. They're still allowed to purvey their bullshit. Stop listening to the MSM's version of events. They're liars.

+1
Thank you for posting this for me.

The goal of controlling the media for a dictatorship requires replacing the current corrupt media. The goal of cleaning up the media so that it reports unbiased truths to the public and causes transperency requires replacing the current corrupt media.

Given that you haven't hit the lottery yet, except maybe being funded by Soros, I'm going to guess you can't predict the future with the accuracy you're implying.

OP is a glorious faggot, sage in every field.

If you go back and read what I said you might notice I actually make this point.

Again, think with logic, not emotion. I know it's tempting to attack me as a person and ignore what I say because you can't handle criticism of who you voted for, but you need to start thinking critically.

No wonder trump hates the media.

No, you're not welcome here. Go back to Sup Forums you sheep

Which restroom do you identify with? Also, do you have male or female genitalia?

Obama did the exact same thing at the start of his Presidency to Fox News.

It's this reaction that is worrying. You are so unwilling to accept any criticism as valid you must attack the messenger.

Read what I said. Carefully. If you're still having a cry afterwards read it again. Read it until you understand what I'm actually saying. Read the parts where I clearly say it's not necessarily because he wants to be a dictator. Read the part about thinking critically instead of knee-jerk emotional reactions. Then come back and post.

>Stop listening to the MSM's version of events. They're liars.

So much this. All of them. left right and center, They all spew bullshit 24/7.

Calm down Cletus

Yeah because i wanted another four years of a lying corrupt politician who family has been running this country into the ground for years. It's time to switch some shit up.

CUCK CUCK CUCK MAGA YOU MAD LIBTARDS BENGHAZI1

Republicucks are too stupid to run this nation.

>yfw Democrats started the KKK
>yfw no face

Sipping the kool-aid aren't you?

> HURR he calls it fake news so it is

He's not a perfect human being. He's lied. He's reported fake news. He's pushed news organisations spouting fake news. Being called on this isn't fake.

useful idiot

Kek

>You are so unwilling to accept any criticism as valid you must attack the messenger.

Maybe if the msm didnt get caught lying all the fuckign time, people would listen to them

Hello ShareBlue

Why do I never see tangible samples of "the media posting fake news about trump"??? Just people claiming it..

Republicucks never learn

I've been completely on board of everything he's done except for that stupid ass wall so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Plus I was offered pay to vote for Hillary, so you want to talk about corruption.

> They are not being suppressed

So you can't read aye?

Go to the part where I say "THE MEDIA IS STILL FREE" you goddam retard.

Of course I can;t predict the future. I can just look at history and understand patterns. Something you are apparently unable to do.

If you refuse to get information from any source except Trump because Trump has labelled every source except himself as "fake news" then, to be honest, you're a fucking retard.

#savage

Cry moar! You lost and i fap to your tears, snowflake!

>media has stopped serving the common man.
it never did, was always owned by robber barons
>city states
a cataclysmic return to pre-history.
Nope

>yfw the guy on the right is Roddie Wilks, a YouTuber that openly supported Hillary.
Does being stupid hurt?

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

nigger pls. the media is attacking trump like no other president in history. they mite as well be an extension of the democrat party.they have been trying to murder him since the megan kelly thing. they wont stop till he ges impeached..

OP I agree with you as does over 50% of the country. If it comes down to it I am willing to fight the conservatives in this country, as much as a civil war would suck massive amounts of ass, I am ready for it.

I am extremely concrned that once trump gets voted out after 4 years, or god forbid he lasts 8 years and then has to step down, that he won't give up power.

His crazy base will support him and we will undoubtedly be plunged into a bloody unnecessary civil war.

I'm a man with a benis.

Again, think rationally, not emotionally. Don't assume because I am making a criticism of ONE of Trumps actions I am a transgender snowflake cuck.

As far as you know I voted for Trump but I just have the intellectual honesty to go "Well, attacking the media isn't great"

Start using your head.

>cleaning up the media so that it reports unbiased truths to the public and causes transperency requires replacing the current corrupt media

and you think a lying sack of shit con man like Trump is going to do that?

>Why do I never see tangible samples of "the media posting fake news about trump"??? Just people claiming it..

huffingtonpost.com/william-astore/why-donald-trump-will-los_b_12841342.html

gq.com/story/trump-will-lose-election

dailykos.com/story/2016/10/25/1586757/-Losing-the-election-is-just-the-start-of-Trump-s-inevitable-wave-of-future-failures

But we want this

So you replaced it with four years of a different lying corrupt politician who you refuse to criticize? Nice going.

> I voted for Trump
>now I regret it because he's keeping his campaign promises
lolwut?

No no! After deportations of illegals, it will more like 40%

so you're genuinely retarded?

That girl is glorious in every field. My god...I would chop my dick off in order to masturbate to her just once.

You take the time and effort to post on Sup Forums. You should know how deep Sup Forums runs, what it consists of. What you don't realize, or choose to ignore, is that this is the worst place to put time and effort into. You could be out there, affecting real change. Losing years of your life, attempting to reach the American public at large, whatever your target audience is. For whatever good you choose to believe you could bring to affect.

Instead, you're posting on Sup Forums, on a Sunday night. Just food for thought, because you're not going to reach anyone who doesn't already agree with what you've typed here, here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdz5kCaCRFM

Is the only answer for ALL politicians.

Wetback detected!

Trump has been caught lying all the time as well. You still listen to him.

Get information from a range of diverse sources, do research yourself, come to your own conclusions.

Be willing to admit you are wrong sometimes. That's one of the biggest failings in humanity, we are too stubborn to ever admit we are wrong. And it's this stubbornness that allows bad leaders to go to far.

Fuck off, those were not fact based stories you goddamn republitard fucking cuck smoking faggot.

I hope you rot in hell when america burns to the ground because of your parties literally retarded policies.

suck some more russian cock you faggot

>girl
Do you know? Are you just being ironic?

OP forgot that "Fake News" is a buzzword made by the media itself and Hillary/Obama in late 2016 to discredit international news and sites like Breitbart and Infowars.

Boo hoo he turned it around on the people who made it up in the first place

>posting ugly people refutes the previous post

typical faggot

These aren't fake news, they are opinion/ prediction articles. Try harder.

>Claimed he got a big inauguration turnout
>Claimed his electoral college victory was the biggest since reagan

2 of your 4 (not including popular vote one) arguments don't matter at all.

Also, the media makes fake news constantly to shit on trump. He's not banning them cause he doesn't like what they say. He's banning them because they spread dangerous lies, lies that cause protests, BLM riots, and hate.

America finally got the retard President that half the country always yearned for. A petty, fragile, vindictive, classless, bellowing, bigoted, unmanly, insecure, cowardly, tantrum-throwing Prince Farquad-like sex offender blowhard fuckwad with the attention span of a cat and the brain of a ten-year-old playground bully.

For fuck's sake, let them have their joy.

>parties
>literally retarded
kekekekek

> I've been completely on board of everything he's done except for that stupid ass wall so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Can you read?

Russian military have acted weird for a while including this week near Georgia off coast about 20 miles from it. Still skeptical and I'm Republican.

China has a wall, look how many mexicans THEY have.

HA, i'm as white as can be, and I hate you my fellow white brethren. The world would be a better place without you. I look forward to exterminating you in the revolution.

I hope you have fun letting your corporate masters force you to live in poverty for the rest of your life.

Actually the first thing a dictator does is socialize healthcare...once the government has control of your healthcare it has control of you...stay mad for the 8 years faggot.

Every single President has shown favor to certain news outlets while seemingly giving the cold shoulder to others, this is nothing new OP. Trump happens to give less of a fuck about the visibility of his doing so .. that's what I feel like you're noticing.

As to the point about this being how dictator's tend to start off - you're not entirely wrong. However in most dictator cases they'll not only target news outlets for termination but actively replace them at the same time to guarantee a forced narrative upon the civilian populous that heightens the resolve of the people in their leaders decision(s) (Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot did this to great effect).

Until Trump attempts to blanket the entire nation in HIS narrative and only his narrative while actively silencing any dissenting opinions I'm not going to make the correlation you suggested in his desire to end up a dictator.

There aren't enough dots to attempt a logical drawing yet, not for me anyways.

>what i think must be true
>if false, triggered till i suicide

call trump a few more names, and that will accomplish something

haha I have never seen the election butthurt last into march. Its like Christmas lights left out until summer

>parties

10/10

never really paid attention to the lyrics.

No, that's not how this works. If you say anything even remotely critical of Trump, you are a transgender black Jew libtard communist cuck. Haven't you been paying attention?

>libs bitching about dictator trump
>libs essentially want obama back for 3rd term
>closest dictator the US has was FDR - democrat

I don't care tbh. xd

What? The trash shill post? No.

The illegals won't just get deported all willy nilly like, and they work a thousand times harder than fat american lazy white slobs like you you faggot.

All your camo, and all your gay ass redneck shit wont save you from an army of illegals helping to reclaim freedom in the world. I look forward to your extermination you republicuck.

>implying

Are you literally retarded?

just get a vasectomy and sit back and watch these dumb fucks and their offspring suffer in the shitty world they are creating

Get ready for several hundred idiotic posts claiming that Hillary's a criminal and liar. It doesn't matter that 30+ years of investigations didn't uncover evidence of a single crime. It doesn't matter that fact checkers such as Pulitzer Prize winning Politifact found her to be the most honest of all the presidential candidates and Trump to be the least honest in fact checking history. Trump's herd will always believe what they want regardless of the facts. All of these asinine comments saying she should go to jail. When shes the one saying don't let party lines divide u all. your acting like children about this. It shows a severe difference in maturity over these circumstances. Hillary's public policy is the same as her Husbands and Obama. Proven winners. Proven superior historical results. If you have any doubt, just ask your 401k. And don't be Trump/Putin 2016. Don't be a tr.ai.tor

Again, that's not what I said. And he hasn't kept campaign promises

> Special prosecutor for Hilllary
> Nobody will lose health coverage
> It will be cheaper
> Muslim ban

To name a few

Just use your head. Don't label every criticism of Trump as coming from a polyamorius, genderfluid furry.

Yes, it's possible for a sane normal person to criticism Trump, shocking as you may find that.

Actually the popular vote argument is meaningless too

No.... Why?....Serious no troll.

Yeah, he cant even consolidate power within his own party BUT somehow he will be able to OVERTHROW the constitution of the United States wich has been in effect since 1789 and become a dictator on a country with NO history on that whatsoever.

Ok, mate. Thanks for the heads up!

Well, ive never known a wetback that did not LARP as white.

good.

fuck the fake-ass media

> Inforwars isn't fake news

Lel okay.

Wow look at all these Russians in this thread. Fuck off already. This is America. Why should we hand over our country to commie fucks like you. kys