Ukraine banned Russia from the Eurovision (it's set in Kiev this year)

Ukraine banned Russia from the Eurovision (it's set in Kiev this year).

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/ukraine-russia-eurovision-ban-song-contest-putin-war-latest-a7643351.html

Uncle Sam is going to proud, no doubt.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/04/10/canada-represents-reservoir-support-ukrainian-neo-nazis.html
observer.com/2017/03/chrystia-freeland-foreign-minister-canada-nazi-grandfather/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/na0623-nazis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

""""""""apolitical"""""""" contest

wtf I HATE the ukraine now!

I guess they couldn't afford to build ramps to the stage so it's cheaper to just ban that cripple

can't putin just nuke them already?

That poor girl

Ukrainians are savages. Russia should just annex that shithole, or nuke Kiev.

>russia banned
That's what you get for being a big pile of shit :^)

That's what Kremlin wants really.
>Choose disabled person to be your singer
>She visited Crimea after 2014 so according to ukrainian laws she can't cross ukrainian border
>Ukraine bans her
>Western and especially russian idiots whinning about evil fashist Ukraine banning disabled person

OYYy veyyyy :)

This

Do we need two threads about this?

Cockholes are retarded. What else is new?

Fucking Ukraine, leave Russia alone!

the shills are out in full force today

>There are only shills on the internet

>Thread about Ukraine
>Instantly 10 posts "COCKHOLE SUCK, RUSSIA #1"

t. UIDF

Good, fuck russia

t. ridf

>because it couldnt possibly be that most people think Ukraine is fucking retarded

>They think Russia is somehow better

Most of them posts are people just trying to be """"humorous"""", they don't give a shit and just have a terrible sense of humour.

Does anyone actually give a single bloody shit about Ukraine? Russia is one of the most powerful countries in the world with a President that is rather charismatic and has a coolness factor that most World leaders today severely lack.

Of course the majority of people will choose to defend and support Russia over fucking Ukraine you retarded leaf.

Maybe not. But why would you ban a singer from a singing contest?

We literally neighbor Ukraine, trust me if anybody knows them its us. Their wages about 1/5th of ours, lots of places have no clean water so they rely on wells, it's like an African shithole.

No.
What we need is 3.

Ukraine is possibly the most childish country i've ever seen.

That's what happens when you attack and cause a lot of death by gunshot/torture/artillery shell/bomb to fucking village people without any provocation whatsoever.

>inb4 somebody changes the subject and talks about the US

We've always been attacked when we start a war, besides maybe Japan for trade and I think the phillipenes or something. That's a better fucking track record than most other countries.

>childish
Maybe that's why shitlibs love it so much. It all makes sense now.

Not instantly and not 10

Ukraine actually caused most civillian damage you know

of course
The way Ukraine reacts is still wrong though

>nobody has ever lied in the history of the human race
>especially in war politics

Ok Ivan Ivanikov

Here's another argument
>w-we didn't kill THAT many p-people so it's ok!

One is too many.

>We've always been attacked when we start a war
Is this a meme? Are you baiting for replies?
You know that Iraq war happend, right?

You mean how Ukraine keeps bombing its own civilians in the East?
>>nobody has ever lied in the history of the human race
Lying works both ways. So clearly thats not an argument

I mean there is a war in the eastern Ukraine. What happened there 4 years ago was a reall mess, it's not really clear who first started shooting. We are fighting Ukraine as a hostile country with government hostile to us. We are protecting our people. Making a devil from us for that is just wrong. Ukraine is fighting just like us and killing civilians as collateral damage just like our army.

t. self-hate """""""""""liberal""""""""""" fucker from Lentach

Ukrainians are Nazi scum

The Holodomor was a good thing

t. The edgy anarcho-communist neet who won't stay in leftypol

This is also me. I just realize people in Kremlin are not good people but they are also not some devils. Fighting a war in modern world includes such provocations.

Uncle Sam gives zero shits about your autistic song contest.

Idk man Iraq was on the cusp of becoming a nuclear state akin to North Korea with a violent distaste for Europe and the West. In the long run it was probably for the best. Having a loaded gun in your head until the end of time is something best to avoid.

For a better perspective, say you're standing in a room with a bunch of your friends in the military, full gear and guns loaded. And there's this other guy in the side of the room (who you know hates the ever-loving fuck out of you and your pals). There's a grenade next to him and he reaches to pick it up, he tells you, "Don't worry I'm not going to use it".

Do you allow him to pick up the grenade?

t.UIDF

t. ridf

those are some insane mental gymnastics

Leafs defending Ukrainian fascists, what a surprise
m.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/04/10/canada-represents-reservoir-support-ukrainian-neo-nazis.html
observer.com/2017/03/chrystia-freeland-foreign-minister-canada-nazi-grandfather/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/na0623-nazis

>Some people are nazis
>Therefore all Ukrainians are nazis and holodomor was good

hmm yes really encouraging me to think.

Do you think the holocaust was good too because some Jews were evil and usurping the Nation's wealth?

>that response time
Holy shit, an actual UIDF agent on Sup Forums

>holodomor was good
I only said that because I know how buttflustered some people (read; Ukrainian nationalists) get about the myth of the holodomor.
>evil and usurping the Nation's wealth
I don't care about the nation-state

>I don't care about the nation-state

What do you care about then? Are you the commie who won't stop shilling?

Does it not make sense? Have you looked at the gulf war?

Would you risk allowing a North Korea-type state so close to Europe? That situation was a powder keg.

And how do you feel about the myth of the holocaust?

wtf i hate ukraine now

that's the most retarded thing i've read today, congratulatins

Thank you for making Iraq a stable and democratic country

Is it a nuclear threat? No. Job's done. Besides we tried very hard but it's not easy to change a 3000 year old culture.

Do you people not understand what an analogy is?

yes, you did a great job of removing all those Iraqi weapons of mass destruction

FUCK YOU

There weren't any already made. Just materials in the final stages in nuclear armament production.

Or perhaps it would've been more intelligent to allow them to create nuclear weapons before invading them hmm?

That goes beyond the USA. That was about the prevention of massive problems for a large portion of the world.

>Ukraine banned Russia from the Eurovision
Good

She violated our law.

Topkek. What law? You no longer have any jurisdiction over Crimea.
Besides dont act like it's about the law. Thats clearly just an excuse for a stupid tantrum

>People used to sperg out just recently about "Muh homophobic Putin, he's practically a nazi!"
>People used to sperg out about "Muh no freedom of the press in Russia! Muh pussyriot!"

>TFW it's all forgotten now and he's now best man of year
really encouraging me to think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

guess we were right in discriminating the jews, since they violated our laws

you were right

Fair enough.