Explain to me how Turks aren't Arab

Explain to me how Turks aren't Arab

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34495161
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35798517
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They literally don't speak Arabic

Because they're historically Turkic and not even located in the Arabian peninsula.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Men Dakka Dukka?

>Sultan Erdogan warns Europeans will not walk safely on the streets

>a race war will probably happen in your lifetime

Why are turks so rude?

They write with the latin alphabet, and not the... thing arabs use.

Arab is a distinct ethno-linguistic category it doesn't just mean "brown people who follow le MOOZLEMIC religuns"

Was he a good friend?

>men dakka dukka

did he meant man jadda wajada

Is he aware we have nukes? Seriously, beyond all the surrender memes, our army alone, without counting the rest of europe, is quite capable and experimented. Erdogan is playing a very dangerous game.

Let's be real.
1) the statement was for domestic use, he said it to turkish media
2) he's not making a threat, it's a follow up on le 'ebil euronazi' narrative
3) EU could rape Turkey in more ways than one if he ever did anything besides talk

Maybe Merkel should back the fuck off. Sandniggers don't know what diplomacy is.

>experimented

The Turks forget their Grandfather ATATÜRK!

Turkey should be western and an secularism state. But under Erdogan about 40 % of the population thinking again they are Ottomans. In 15 years they screwed the modern Turkey. The economic growth under the AKP is just based on debts. If Turkeys economy have no chance to get credits it will be worse than greece.

This
All people going apeshit dont realize this is just election talk.
After the referendum is over, we will get back to business as usual

Our army is very involved in Africa. And Turkey alone just doesn't have the money for war against France.

It's always just talk, until it's not. Germans should be particularly aware of this.

I agree, for purely economic reasons abandoning western affiliation will destroy Turkey. He may try to keep dancing the line though.

Exactly, roaches do live off of human waste after all.

I hate Erdogan just as much as the next guy, but those who think he is dumb or irrational delude themselves.
He wouldn't have been able to stay in power for so long if he was an idiot. In truth, he is pragmatic and opprotunistic and has no problem with using religion and nationalism to achieve his goals. And he is not too proud to beg either, I would like to remind you how he decided to apologize to Russia for shooting down the plane, once he needed better relations with Putin

what a gay ass font lol
turks are like babies

>Hitler just said he wanted to exterminate the jews to get votes

this is fine

both arabs and europeans were our slaves. we should make them remember their places

Explain to me why the EU doesn't deport all of the great Turkish citizens? They should deport the ones who've never been to Turkey to be honest.

>Posts picture of a Georgian
What did you mean by this?

Gas all Turks 2bh, nothing of value lost.

Are you Turk by any chance?

i know it's bait and normally i'd be a self hating roach
but that booing only happened because the western media completely ignored the ankara massacre

and we don't tend to act like complete cucks aka (you)

Hey turks tell me something! What did Ataturk mean when he loaned the word 'cumhyrieti' from arabs when making the republic, yet swearing to make the country more western and the language with less loanwords

DAKKA

you're not making a very good case for the humanity of your people, roach

it was simply booing. and good thing they did.

>t*rks
>hooman
who said i tried?

How do you know that? Do you guys check every western media outlet?

It got plenty of attention here

Erdogan seems to be doing the right thing. All of Western Europe basically sucks his dick so of course he's going to flex his power over them

Turks tend to hate greece in every aspect
And tend do be extremely Nationalistic The image represents this very wel

let alone in that week alone a shit load of Turkish soldiers died by the PKK

I believe there is not a real Turkish equivalent for the word republic. Since we were just nomadic tribes in the past.

>the western media completely ignored the ankara massacre
why do you and your countrymen fall for Twitter memes?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34495161
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35798517

>the western media completely ignored the ankara massacre
wtf are you talking about. it was covered by the news

turks confirmed for scum?

They were booing the moment of silence for the French dead in the Paris attacks, not the Greeks.

ok, lemme rephrase that

paris attacks were given TINY BIT higher priority over ankara massacre in the media

also there's the fact that the booing happened in fucking istanbul and people expected t*rks to give a shit about paris attacks when something similiar happened in ankara

ARE YOU KEKS SATISFIED?

>turks want into europe
>simultaniously threatens europe
considering Merkel they'll let the roaches in anyway.

Turks are White

>Oh, your mom died? Well my mom and aunt died so fuck your mom!

Why take the word Cumhuriyet and not Republic then? Why did he take an Arabic loanword instead of a West French one?

Why did they chant allahu snackbar?

Turks don't actually watch western media and eat up any shit Erdogan cooks up on their Turkish channels.

He fired more than one hundred thousand teachers and is probably cooking their history books too now.

The first rule of dictatorship is ''control all information that is going to your people''.

They are brainwashed beyond help.

fuck your mom 2bqfhl

dunno, i guess they're retarded

You've never heard men dakka dukka? In Canada, everyone knows men dakka dukka. People say all the time, "man, don't mess with the Arabs. Men dakka dukka", "don't date her, her brothers will men dakka dukka", "men dakka dukka senpai", "you feel'n the men dakka dukka you poser ass faggot?", "man's gotta men dakka dukka".

God why are roaches so fucking brainwashed? Erdogan is actively shoveling all the secular and progressive gains of Ataturk into the dustbin of history.

I think as the turk mentioned, nobody cared about the Ankara attacks just two days before but everyone was making a big deal about paris

I'd boo too 2bh if Berlin was attacked and 2 days later London, and nobody gave a shit about berlin

>Turkey is going to cause Europe to unite against the Muslim menace once again

How poetic

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

>Erdogan Internet Defense Force posting with a German flag

every fucking time

Grils are fine tho

>men dakka dukka
OI YA KUFFAR GITZ

Literally not true here in the US

#notallturks

Most German-Turkish hate Erdogan

ZOGGING HUMIES GET OFF MY THREAD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
DAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKADAKKADUKKA

Do Turks hate their Greek speaking Christian ancestors?

I want to add to this, Ankara massacre didn't have a moment of silence in some football match that was happening in europe, so why should something that happened in France have a moment of silence in Turkey?Nothing abnormal with not giving a fuck, it's wrong but it happens so much we don't even care, we don't give a fuck when something bad happens in Syria, Afghanistan, Somali.. it's just that when west tries to act like they are this shining example of humanity it just doesn't come as sincere.

yes
i know some people from izmir

>Most German-Turkish hate Erdogan

>He fired more than one hundred thousand teachers and is probably cooking their history books too now.
Who is going to teach the children now and what will the teachers do? Seems like it would mess up a lot of people's lives.

I dunno, I see a lot of germans on Sup Forums defending him but that might just be my own anecdote and not true in the long run

turks were always idiot people
not enough teachers not enough theatres not enough of anything except shit
too bad i lost my numbers

I haven't read this thread but if it is about the roaches, I'm 100% sure there will be german flags defending them.

You're too late

It's fine you Sup Forumstards don't read anything anyway.

>49 percent have never been to the cinema, 66 percent have never been to a concert, and 39 percent have never read a book

>not reading Erdolf's propaganda = not reading anything

>both arabs and europeans were our slaves. we should make them remember their places
but turks were the slaves of Arabs???

Turks really are crybabies

WHAT!?!?!
lmao
It wasn't a Turk who made this thread kek

>mfw my country will get involved despite having no reason to.

>Erdogan is actively shoveling all the secular and progressive gains of Ataturk into the dustbin of history.
19th century is finally coming back

everything is finally as it should be

>born too late to discover the new world
>born too early to discover new planets
>born at just the right time to see turkey flattened like it deserves

I hate roaches so godamned much. Too bad the mongs in charge of my cunt will probably invade Iran instead.

Hey, but you know that "Allah-u Akhbar" means "God is great" not "destroy western civilization"?

Hey but you know by saying god is great disrespectfully during a moment of silence for a massacre you're implying that god is great because he slaughtered those people or allowed it to happen

Why do you hate Turkey?
Are you american?
Are you even white?

nah literally nothing will happen. he will keep talking shit about europe and he will always get away with it.

How do the well educated people in Turkey view Erdogan? And how do the not so well educated people in Turkey view him?

They shouted the following sentences:
In the beginning fans booed as you can hear it.
Then they shouted "şehitler ölmez vatan bölünmez" which means "our martyrs don't die and our homeland won't be divided”
They began to shout "ya allah bismillah allahu ekber" before the end of the silence.

This is a common slogan thrown in remembrance of Turkish soldiers who fell victim to terrorism. In Turkey, there is rarely a minute of silence that isn't interrupted by this chant. Whether its a minute of silence for a Turkish catastrophe, or something else that happened globally, this always happens.

Ataturk would spin in his grave if he believed in life after death

>one shot at being a real European country
>NO WE ENJOY BEING PSEUDOARABS

It's completely your prerogative whether or not you want to have a moment of silence to show solidarity, but when you actually organize a moment of silence and chant Allahu Ackbar you end up looking like retarded disrespectful terrorist cunts.

1. Dictator

2.Hero

Will he restore the Roman Empire?

kek

Hello feto how is america

Before coming to Sup Forums I thought they are same people just named after different countries. Just like Jews and Palestinians. Well, Palestinians are Arabs too so Jews are Arabs too. Well, aren't they really?

I'm enjoying the beautiful vistas and mountain air of upstate Pennsylvania quite a lot, actually. Thank you for asking.

Dat sound proppa orky ta me mate.

Why do I see more defense for Erdogan come from German flags than Turkish ones?

Because they are altaic.

Probably a Turk in Germany.