twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Everything is going to be okay"

Post nipslip

vocaroo.com/i/s1gSCXGAfei4

Post uncensored nipslip

Joe likes to fap to gay furry shit.

Thank you

"Everything is going to be daijoubu*"

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several hours and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual loli, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

re

ree

Sing Giant Woman

Allllright I'm done for today.

This kek

Really?

Re-rolling

Yup. I was heading out soon anyway so why not go out on a wtf note

Bamp

where the hell were you this whole time enkidu? is ur youtube page still kill?

"Being lactose intolerant sucks cause cheese gives me terrible farts"

no
vocaroo.com/i/s0VoNEUKmtYQ
youtube.com/channel/UCk9fzkczzGV-dfzlZqzXUZw
aaaa

One single request, huh? Pretty great job you did there

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

BLACK lives don't matter.

AWESOME THANK YOU!

This, I need it.

NIGGERS are a plaque on America.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Please, dubs god....

I really fucking hate NIGGERS. Keep them away from me.

Dubs! Win!

hey daddy,

i know what you did the other night. I... I remember what you did to-

I just wanted you to know that I... I liked it and it felt good. Please do it again daddy. Right there.

oh daddy

Hooray, I win

tits or gtfo

vocaroo.com/i/s10BSlGj7jfu
vocaroo.com/i/s1prLJSk83VF

Need.

Can you play with me? I like it when I sit on your lap and bounce me around, makes me feel all warm n stuff

Why are you taking pictures of me?

Is this the same weeb voice girl on the discord server zombie degenerates or w.e

OOooOoOooOOooh Senpai-chan~ *Loud groan*

I need your spagetti pasta powered thrusting action rod with in me. Your moving anguish drives me further to my brink for I edge upon climax into the oblivion.* sensual moaning*

If you were to direct that wonder wiener deeper inside me I would erupt in pleasures unmeasureable so please dont *LOUD PLEASURE SCREAMING* OH NO YOUVE GONE TOO FAR!

I now am lost to pleasure, a thrall to your balls. My mind goes blank as you flood me with your genetic clam chowder and I climax *SCREECH LIKE A BANSHEE* only to pass out in your cheeto dust covered fat ass arms.

Kill me please.

Reroll

no
this is enkidu

Uncensored nip you slut

Rerop dat

Come on!!

Am i supposed to know who tf that is

Aaaa

reroll

No this one is worse

*nasty sloppy reverse facefuck sfx for 10 seconds*

*gag*

Onii-chan, it's hard to do this while you're sniffing and licking my toes like that. You know i'm really ticklish there. You're such a pervert onii-chan, why are you so obsessed with my feet anyway?

*reverse facefuck sfx for 5 seconds*

The first thing you do when we get home is sit me down on the couch and sniff my feet for half an hour! You only give us 30 minutes to make love before mom and dad get home.

*5 more seconds of sloppy gagging with a kiss of my dick at the end*

*sigh*

another sock handjob? you really are sutistic onii-chan.

Reroll

Soiled it

reroll

youtube.com/channel/UCk9fzkczzGV-dfzlZqzXUZw

Reroll pls

Wh.... KEK THANKS

reroll also
*autistic

check'd

Cauliflower???? Is that you? How's your site going?

Worth ending my 5 day lurking streak to re roll this

vocaroo.com/i/s1TnvVFdIQ58

this is embarrassing

i'm not that tomo-worshipper
i'm my own autist

reroll
again
*autistic

>vocaroo.com/i/s1TnvVFdIQ58

I can barely understand a word of that

haha whoops more autism replied to wrong post

Check my dubs

make it happen

check'em

vocaroo.com/i/s15ThCNUdtH7

Dan, its so embarrassing when you make me do it with the lights on, but im okay as long as you fuck me good

You're smart for trying to utilize the orbiters to your advantage but personally i find that kind of manipulation disgusting. Although i think every girl that reveals themselves here always follow a similar path.

i swear i had a fucking wordpad document filled to the brim with the links to your voice shit

wordpad did that weird ghost document thing and now it's gone forever

Someone, tell me, where might that sky of ours have gone?

Roll

You sound like you're going to fucking pass out, take a second to breathe.

Top quality moans by the way, Have you been in any work besides pleasing some autistic weebs on Sup Forums?

Rolling

Rolling x2

Rolling x3

Rolling x4

Trips

Reroll.

I just want to help people.
Loli voice acting is a fun shitpost hobby, my boyfriend helps me and likes it.

I want to make friends with my fans and cheer them up, a lot of people who go on Sup Forums are sad and if my voice can help someone for a solid second i'm happy.

Low key, If any of you need a space to chill and make friends with, join the discord.
discord.gg/ES9DD
holy shit rip
I was hired for this project but it fell through :( I wish people would hire but everytime i do something comes up
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln8zBw_JSxo
vocaroo.com/i/s0dPWRnynnau

Sup Forums can't count to four. Nice samefag.
dem trips

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I feel good now

Kek

That lucky bastard.

Genuinely good people on Sup Forums are a rare sight, thanks for making this place less of a stain on society.

I would have totally bought that, hard to find games with decent actors.

Mother fucker...

Can't wait for

That soother fucking got me.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vVpSDaOFuF
Man I get a lot of people here are outcasted by society. Sure at the end of the day we all call each other faggots and laugh at each other. I know what it feels like to be isolated and just need someones voice to cheer me up. I want to be that for people.

you skipped this one

which leads to this one
reroll

reroll plz
*autistic