Is the Phantom of the Opera (2004) kino?

Is the Phantom of the Opera (2004) kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=-JaeBxYCI9k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFZrM38mf7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gaK2chA79jI
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhEDECXOhE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will never understand why girls love this film.

Blandly characterized woman (self insert) is competed over by a rich handsome guy and a mysterious talented guy.

My first girlfriend blew me in my car after this movie, it will always be kino to me

literally 10/10. the story of a socially awkward autist living in a cave who decides to venture out solely for the love of a woman 10 years younger than him is something all of Sup Forums can relate to. The phantom did nothing wrong.

this. phantom did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=TFZrM38mf7Y

is it a phantom night? these threads usually die pretty quickly but Im glad I caught one.

It introduced me to Emily Rossum, so it can't be bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaK2chA79jI

did he get the girl at the end?

It's a 10/10 and is probably the best film of all time.

Nope. Not at all. She finds out in the end he is a wierdo.

Fucking women. Of course she is turned off by the fact that he is socially awkward, but him being an actual serial killer is acceptable.

I like harder Nightwish version
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhEDECXOhE

>The phantom did nothing wrong.

Phanon speaks the truth.

>Phantom
>No Robert Englund

so close...

She founds out he's a butterface autist and marries rich guy instead (as any and every feamel would do). When she dies decades later her husband finds a red rose on her grave one day. The Pantom is alive and still mourning her, too. The End.

>Phantom is a cuck
lol

She was so fuckable back then.

>the best film of all time.

F-F-F-FOR YOUUUUUUU

You don't seem to understand it either.

Cuckoldry is a thinking man's fetish. Stay pleb.

she isn't still?

Because Emmy Rossum is hot as fuck and has a beautiful voice

Wtf does Kino mean

Nobody has ever explained this to me

This is one of the worst musicals for 'joining singing'.

It's ok to have dialogue outside of songs in musicals, it's certainly better than having most lines delivered to a non-specific tune in a really annoying way,

You will know once you see it.

Seems you're still stuck at films.

Just a reminder that The Phantom got a shitty sequel where it turns out the husband is an abusive drunk.

Can I just have a hint at least

I don't come here often and I want to be in the loop

Kino is when a film transcends its media into a fluid quasi spiritual entity which only a handful of people are privy to. It's not something normies can ever really comprehend though, only pure breed autistics that know such pleasures.

It's from the word Kinetograph, which was one of the first camera's capable of capturing movement.

It's called recitative you foolish pleb.

I'm sorry bros, but Emmy Rossum is one of the actresses I just want to punch square in the jaw, something aobut her face annoys the fuck out of me, something about those eyelashes

My mother literally watched this movie over 50 times.

I probably saw it 20 times myself

I couldn't tell you what happens in it. I think I phased out nearly every time I watched it.

Always liked this story/play/movie, no idea why.