Found out my girls nudes have been posted online hundreds of times...

found out my girls nudes have been posted online hundreds of times. I've done hours of reverse searching and from what I can tell she's had over 150K views on her pics and vids.

I know 2 people that have her stuff saved but haven't come out yet about it. They've told me they won't.

What are the odds that she'll ever find out?

may the odds be ever in your favor

nice trips. Hopefully a good omen?

i checked this holy achievment

>What are the odds that she'll ever find out
do the pics have her face?

a lot of them do, yes. some of the pics were even facials. I think her ex leaked them

then with that level of exposure? I'd say it's likely she'll find out one day, but who knows when. depends when somebody stumbles across them who either wants to whiteknight or blackmail her.

do you want her to find out?

Good tucking luck, I spent 7 hours one day looking for nudes of this one slut that confined in me that someone put her nudes online

I don't know. I kind of like seeing how much of a slut she used to be in these pics. But I think if she finds out that people she know saw she'll be upset.

can you post the facial pics here?

Do you think one of the two guys that has them might blackmail her? Or someone in general? Her photos are out there but no personal info at all

It's posted quite a bit. In fact, I think the guy actually still posts her regularly. So no. I'm gonna pass.

>But I think if she finds out that people she know saw she'll be upset.
Well what the fuck else should people expect when they take those kinds of photos

She may never find out but its completely possible too.
Just make sure you get your fill of dirty pics from her now, if she finds out she's already got some dirty pics out there, it'll probs discourage her from making anymore

>Do you think one of the two guys that has them might blackmail her

depends entirely on the guy, no idea.

>Or someone in general?

someone in general. if they're in high rotation, the odds of being seen by somebody who'll recognise her increases. some people, when they find nudes of somebody they know, will try blackmail or just to fuck her life up.

Most people would keep it to themselves though.

>I kind of like seeing how much of a slut she used to be in these pics
we could arrange some blackmail if you want, see how much of that slut is still in there.

Almost every single person I know has taken nude or provocative photos. Give me a break

Oddly tempting. However I'd probably do it myself.

yeah but to then be upset over an ex leaking them,
Shouldn't have really taken those pics then huh
I've got my own dick pics, i'm no saint myself, but any pics of me that I've shared with others, I'm ok with if they get thrown around

make sure you cover your tracks well, if she goes to the police and it traces back to you that's likely to fuck you up pretty bad.

I probably won't. But I am curious if someone else does. I'd have to assume she's going to find out one day.

Why not just tell her? Let her deal with it now? I would want to know.

I know girls that send nudes to tinder dates. I don't think people care as much anymore.

OP, there are hundreds of thousands of amateur nudes out there. Unless she's a 10/10 she's not going to be exposed. She may still find out one day, but I doubt it.

she's going through a lot with her family. back to back deaths and other shit. If I tell her it has to be after this settles.

Bro.... Sup Forumsro

Fucking post a couple. Don't give a fuck for face. Just full body and pussy ones

only 1

Not a bad idea. If she's just average, her internet trail will disappear with time. If she's really hot or really ugly, either extreme, she will have a long journey.

it's not often posted. The guy I knew had it. Don't bother trying to reverse search.

Post pussy plox

It's 1am. Fuck ur reverse searches

ill leave you with this.

come on bb don't be like that
lets at least see her tits

Yeah but OP has stated his girl wouldn't like it if she found out about them, so im thinking she isn't the kind of tinder girl you're using in comparison here
Faggot

you are such a faggot OP, get out of here with this false flag shit