I'm thinking about faking my identity and repeating highschool

I'm thinking about faking my identity and repeating highschool.

I'm only a few years removed from highschool anyway and I look really young for my age, while I definitely couldn't pass for someone fresh out of elementary I could definitely pass for an older looking 16-17 year old. Hell, there'll probably be 17 year olds in the school that look older than me.

I know I need to get a fake I.D and probably hire some actors to pretend to be my parents and enroll me but I'm pretty sure I could get away with it.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox43.com/2016/11/22/harrisburg-high-school-student-imposter-sentenced-for-statutory-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you planning on repeating high school??

>...repeating highschool
Ok Billy Madison, i'll bite.

Why the absolute fuck would you want to do that?

How old are you and why the fuck?

Not OP, but probably to bone down. Their adult knowledge will give them the confidence to do what they wish they had when they were actually in highschool.

...high school is fucking terrible. Unless you are trying to fuck underage partners and write inane essays there's no upside.

Eat vegetables, exercise, and figure out how to do college twice. Once to learn and then again on some sort of scholarship scheme to party execute a start-up using the school's infrastructure.

For all that fresh hairy virgin geek pussy boi! Them geeks got the most bangin bodies under all those baggy clothes. I can still taste all those dirty unwashed pussies.

My first run through was pretty shit. Not completely depressing but it could be way better.

With my better life experience and knowledge I'd find it a breeze. I'd know pretty much exactly how to act in social situations, I'd know to join sports teams etc (Given that I'm older and on the bigger side of my "fake age" I'd do pretty well as well) and I'd have way more game with girls than I did before, age of consent in my state is 16 btw so nothing illegal going on here.

Plus I'm financially well off so I can afford to take a year or two off life to try have a better experience and I don't need to stress about school work or study because I have a job guaranteed when I finish anyway.

23 but I could fairly easily pass for an older looking 17 year old or a fairly average 18 year old

How many years of HS do you plan on doing?
So basically you are taking a year+ vacation?

Show how you look like. We'll judge you if you can really 21 jump street it.

Move the fuck on with your life. No one gives a shit who you were or what you did in high school. Have you talked to a teenager? They're fucking retarded.

Grow up. Move on.

You understand that any connections you make will almost definitely lose when they find out your identity is fake...

Go to college and just do the same shit.

That, or get a job and do that in the office etc

Yeah probably one year, unless it goes super well then I might drop out and go to a different school in a different state and do a second.

Basically just repeat senior year, I'll only pass for a senior.

But I can afford a home, pretend my parents are never home and throw massive raging parties. I can buy alcohol using my "fake I.D' which is my real I.D.

I could be an above average competitor in any school sport and get in with the popular crowd (While making sure I don't stand out too brightly, to avoid scrutiny from college recruiters)

I have no doubt I could join a school and be one of the most popular kids within about 2 months.

Nah fam I ain't retarded.

But I can't really grow much of a beard, just the typical mustache/chin hair and a bit of neck fuzz.

I've got no wrinkles or anything, my voice isn't super deep, my hands aren't super big and my shoulders aren't extremely wide.

I could easily pass as a kid that hit puberty early.

> No one gives a shit who you were or what you did in high school

Duh, I'm not going to try get a better highschool record.

I can afford to take a year or two off my life and suffer no ill consequences. Seems fun to try become a social king and deflower girls left and right, just see what it feels like to be on top for a bit.

I don't plan on making lasting connections.

The problem with doing college is that there'll be people my age there, I won't have the natural advantages of wisdom and social experience I would with a younger crowd.

>being this much of a loser

Obvious pedo is obvious.

My nigga.rtf

It's anywhere between a 7-5 year difference, not that much and completely legal where I live.

some jackass slavic 20-something did this near me. the caught on, investigated, put him in jail for sexual assault of a minor

fox43.com/2016/11/22/harrisburg-high-school-student-imposter-sentenced-for-statutory-rape/

But I'm gonna stay within the legal range

how the fuck are you gonna explain to employers or colleges what you were doing for those two years

"I was travelling"

But in my field nobody gives a shit and looks at your C.V very closely and I have no intention of going to college

there is no "legal range" for a 23 year old to have sex with a 16 year old.

How many times do you usually edge yourself before you cum? Serious Question

I don't edge, why?

16 is the age of consent, so yes it's legal.

if you can't apply all those "l33t" social skills you've learned since becoming an "adult" (you're a child still), what makes you think you will be able to in a high school environment where the social pressure is even heavier?

you don't use your brain much do you?

This is actually why they made Persona 3 & 4.

You'll need a fake birth certificate and two pieces of mail from your "parents" address where you live.

> social pressure is even heavier?

Social pressure is heavier, but the people are worse at it.

That's like saying a highly experienced builder couldn't make it through a building apprenticeship.

I'll be the best one there at it, the pressure won't bother me like it does others

> you're a child still

No, I'm an adult, I have a house, a car, a job, pay taxes, probably earn more than you etc

I look like ryan goslings doppelgänger. High school was a breeze. On top of that my parents died and left me with a shit ton of money.

You want to reapply to a high school to bang chicks and feel cool? Do you think that makes you anything other than immature?

Also: your monopoly money and objects don't make you a man, faggot

Stolen from the plot of Psych s02e07

Banging and social success are pretty much what everyone wants, from 18-80

What does make me a man? Fucking my waifu body pillow while mum brings me tendies like you?

Just because you're a 40 year old loser doesn't make you a man either

i have really realistic dreams quite often where i do this
its kind of a fantasy thing but i know it would never work irl
just try to dream it instead,user

We all have that dream where we're back in school but this is ridiculous

Truuuu tho haha

Don't do it op, you need a fake birth certificate and a fake social security number. They check all that shit. On top of the parents. You can end up with serious time of caught. Not worth it. And if you are caught you'll look GOD AWFULLY pathetic

no im not a man

im younger than you, fresh out of high school. i have much to learn and i am still a boy, but i can recognize that without having to shut the door on my past inadequacies in high school.

you really want to argue that im the loser, when on the flipside you want to reapply to high school to fuck underage women? you're fucking laughable bro

Just claim insanity.

You do realise that if you get caught you could face up to 15+ years in prison, and since you're a young looking little white boy, those gorillas will have your tight little virgin ass hole for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

you've been watching to much TV m8

>you'll need a new address
>new social security number
>birth certificate and other forms of ID

you think you can just walk into a school and take fucking classes you fucking dumbass

you're going to get hit by a bus

You are probably boring in the first place; I imagine you don't have any real hobbies nor are you interesting to talk to due to a lack thereof: the reason for your social anxiety.

Pick up wood working or jogging or painting or some shit. Get off Sup Forums. Go out and talk to women your age, you will bang them and you can reshape your own life right now without having to be a creepy predator fuck, haha

do it beta, you'll get bullied again lol

> the reason for your social anxiety.

Nice try first year psychology, I'm just saying, my social skills are better now than they were 6 years ago. That's just normal.

All things I can get on the darknet for like a couple grand. Pretty easy.

talking to someone on Sup Forums as if they have any motivation toward self-improvement.

I'm junior year of high school, and im actually taking my GED tommorow to go to college a year early. I honestly don't understand why you would even want to go another year in high school.

I thought about doing this a few times. Go back to high school, pretend I'm a foreigner or an immigrant and just re-do everything I messed up my first time. Study hard, make friends who you keep longer than a college semester, eat shitty lunch food (yes I even miss that), get involved and have more school spirit and such.
But it's kind of a waste of time and just nonsense really.

and i just tasted my last meal again, mixed with stomach acid and bile. i hate you

Who was the retard who let a trump faggot become moderator? well done you fucking cuck.

this guy gets it

, lol this guy gets it too

the fact that you think this is smart thing to do proves you are still immature.. when you grow up a bit more you will realize that HS means fuck all in the long run. just go to college and try your best. you seem to think that having a few years on you will make you a sports star and popular - you sound deluded. move on and try harder.

the fact that you a willing to commit fraud and have to lie every second you are at school shows you are not normal ..normal people don't like living a lie bud! if you are wanting to do this because you were a social retard the first time around and now want a second go at it then I've got news for you. you still sound like one.

>Have you talked to a teenager? They're fucking retarded.
This. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Nah fam I ain't retarded.
>fam

you are, actually.