Girls we know FEET thread. Facebook Insta Friends Family Coworkers. You know how it goes. Lets jerk off to their feet

Girls we know FEET thread. Facebook Insta Friends Family Coworkers. You know how it goes. Lets jerk off to their feet.

friends ex gf

god damn. which one?

right

shes sexy as fuck

im gonna miss sam in these threads

Fapping to this as I type with my left hand

First for girls that are hair stylists, makeup/perfume saleswomen, or girls that work at spas are god-tier girlfriends.

they always smell great, and usually have fantastic hair and pedicures since in their down time them and their coworkers do each other's hair/feet.

wow. great start to this thread.

finish?

Wish we could get a reply from her

im not convinced its over. the guy seemed like he wanted to keep trying with her. i just wonder if were gonna get any new feet pics of her or not. she may be weary about stuff being posted now.

>each foot toeringed

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

she wants a boyfriend so bad

Highschool teacher

fuck, are those anklets. please tell me you have a HS teacher that wears anklets...

not quite, but I'm spreading precum all over everything

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE

have more of this girl. I'll post 50 pictures across multiples threads tonight for each one of her. Especially if they're pics of her at work and with her toerings on.

gerat facebook feet finds here. i love when girls post shit liek this. can we get some pics of the girls?

I can't remember the last time her OP was on here. It could indeed be the end. What a shame

I'm replying back to this from the old thread anons

>>strong autism too. I feel like you might be the autistic kid from high school that walked around like a raptor with his hands limp wristed.

This shit made me laugh so fucking hard because I know who youre talking about. Anyway I'll tone it down with you guys and SM, the only reason i ask SM often is because you have the best content on Sup Forums. To be honest were all fucking werid, SM saves tons of pics of hot girls, we jerk off to them and i really like asian girls

I hope we can see her shoe cum pics

the fact you came in here, introduced yourself, and made this point. just seems more autistic. just levae it alone man.

I feel like she and those were originally posted years ago. Maybe someone has them. I guarantee all of that Sam stuff was copypasta from old boards. I got a sense of deja vu every time she was posted

yeah we're all degenerates but I do my best to keep it cool. you sperg out about asian girls when you know very well there were very little asian girls and even less attractive ones.

commencing randomfacebook feet pics

this is atually the one part of the story i dont believe. i dont think this guy was as close to her as he claimed. he had no creeps or anything, just fb pics. also he would come in threads all the time and ask who has sam pics like it wasnt him. sure that can happen now and again, but it would happen way too often. it just seemed unnatural. those posts were him pretending to be others. he would make posts saying he was someone else who know her etc. etc. it all sounded very unnatural.

i doubt he ever cummed in her shoes or on her feet or got at her feet when she was passed out like he said. That being said. hot feet and tits on her. lots of great pics. and he did post her info and let the guy message her. so thats cool.

please dont. if you know them post them. if theyre random and you saved them from other threads we dont need them spammed here now.

kek you're not wrong

I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before. The ones I'll post are from acquaintances on Facebook. I get what you're saying though

Actually, he didn't post her info. I found her because I saw she was in Alpha So at Syracuse. Then I went on their website and found the officers of the sorority. Than on the sisters facebooks I looked for friends named Sam. Then ta da.

See I think he originally did it years ago and tried to bring it back because he had nothing new to contribute and wanted to get another run out of it. Either way, I appreciate the entertainment
I think I remember her too

i dont remember tlaking to you but a simple rule for "girls we know" feet threads. if you know them post them. if not maybe skip it. either way thanks for contributing.

So you have pics?

haircutting girls are fucking hot

i dated one when i was in grad school. she was an undergrad majoring in history so she's still prollly cutting hair but she was an awesome girl and if i didn't have to move to do go from my MA to PHD i'd prolly still be with her.

hell i should get back on fb and check her out and see if she's still cute. i'd have no problem with a haircutting waifu.

between my shit government job ill be getting, her shit haircutting job, and my trustfund, we could havea good life !

she barefeet were absolutely perfect. no callouses even though she was always barefoot, even at work. i had no idea human could have their nails so perfectly hit into their skin...(yeah that sounds weird as fuck but her pedi was crazy perfect)

Nothing that hasnt been posted

my cousin

I think thats my main issue, we went to school with a few hot asian girls. The only hot one were Ariel, Rachel and maybe Elaine.

It's so hard to meet any asians in this fucking town, I think i just need ot fuck some hot asian pussy ot get it out of my system.

oh ok then yea i doubt we'll be seeing him again. unless this is him. i still will never be sure because he was definitely coming in pretending to be others so this is still possible.

i think if he didnt give the info himself then it was shitty for someone else to message her. that guy may have deserved it though for being so over the top about it and all the lying and faking. but for me general rule is if the guy posts her info and asks for her to be messaged, then do it. if he didnt, then im not a fan of the doxxing in the feet threads.

its what separates us from other 4ch threads. i have never seen others get fucked posting feet. i would never want to get fucked over and i dont want the good feet posts to dry up.

Damn. Any of the creepshots? I only ever saw 2 and I'm digging now to find them. One was her on her stomach on the bed with her feet up from behind and another was just her bare feet. Anyone else have?

Great pic. Both the bare feet and the ankle socks are hot. Double the fun.

Emily

I see people get fucked in these threads without posting info all the time. The fuck are you talking about?

if Tom Brady wasn't with Gisele. He'd be with a girl that cuts hair. They're awesome.

that's why I don't get you ask all the time. I have to wait until the small pool of attractive asian girls post feet.

Hannah's sandy feet

what the fuck is this guys deal

Mizzou girl

really? maybe ive just missed it. any examples? who got exposed?

hell yeah

I'm not on FB a lot so I really never know if theres new content. You seem to have all their social medias so thats the main reason I ask.

If I could I'd buy you a beer and a big tit and assed asian hooker

you need to be with a girl that works at a salon/spa brah, all i can say.

Nice, keeping up the variety.

Now there's bare feet and stockings to fap to instead of bare feet and ankle socks lol.

what program do you use to save snaps?

left's awkward toe position is sexy

when can we see those tits / ass?

>submerge phone in water for 30 seconds
>take screenshot

works for me every time

that would be very thoughtful of you

Familiar with them but no

im convinced asian knolls autist isnt even a feet guy. just an obsessed weirdo.

get a room ya fucken queers

this is Sup Forums, were all fags

Feet.

nice arch and toes. pic of morgan?

hook a newfag up with some details. or a pic. is it the blonde sam from earlier?

just post some new tit / ass content user plz

He's in asian threads all the time too and he usually starts them

I know this is the internet but I think that was well-telegraphed sarcasm.

which one is kayla. nice bonus of ally on the left too.

someone got it. I didn't know if I was too stoned for my dry wit to make a semblance of sense

This count? Friend from school

are barenails

anymore?

if you're into combining your breeding/impregnation fetish with your foot fetish you have to enjoy girls with great arches and long toes. You need son some to be a good athlete.

oh damn. what a great sole shot.

Post more

yup