Hello Sup Forums virgin normie here asking for any advice on eating a girl out any tips and or techniques?

Hello Sup Forums virgin normie here asking for any advice on eating a girl out any tips and or techniques?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v5qhWSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you know any Japanese or Chinese?

dont do the urethra
do the vagina.

Note taken.

spell the alphabet on the clit

Sounds like fun

Get a breath saver spearmint flavor, pop it in your mouth, slip the ring on her clit with your tongue and suck thru the hole, then pull back and just blow on it a little.

Will give a nice sensation.

bump for intrest

PS: Some girls don't like their clit being the pure focus of attention, instead go around the labia at first and work up to a climax, sometimes if she seems like she's going to cum, hold off a bit and move away from the clit and work your way back in, the prolonging the orgasm makes it stronger when it finally happens.

WIZARD DETECTED

Focus on the hood of the clit not actually directly on it.

Most girls just like the sensation of the hood being licked as the clit can be too sensitive.

Put your lips around the clit, suck lightly, then flick it with your tongue furiously. Up and down, left and right, doesn't matter how you do it, just keep going until she cums. If you have room, get a finger in the vagina. You'll feel something at the top (toward the clit) that is kind of "ruffled" and soft. That's the G-Spot, just tap it as fast as you can until she cums.

Similar to the warming lube, but you can use icy hot as a substitute in a pinch.

icy hot is similar to bengay... you don't put that shit near your genitals for obvious reasons :D plus it wouldn't go too well with your tongue.

gentle, go very very gentle
only speed up and go harder at the end

do everything you can so she can relax, feel comfortable, and focus on bringing her orgasm to fruition

it'll be a team effort

The clitoris. It's all about the clitoris. Basically suck it off like it's a micro penis

That's terrible advice. You shouldn't be concentrating on the vagina much at all. You're trying to stimulate her external genitalia, and the urethra is a good target for when you need to give her clitoris a break... and you likely will. Too much direct clitoral stimulation can be "too much."

lol, true unless your tongue is bigger and harder than your dick in which case... :P lol.

These are correct.

These are incorrect.

>lying on the internet

Give OP a break, he's a virgin and needs good advice, not that shit you're shilling for jesus.

she might not even get to orgasm, she might just slam you back wanting your cock in her right then and there.

Two words for you user. Rim Job. She will never forget you.

Explain

Google is your friend :D

He's telling you to eat ass.

Don't.

OP YOUR RETARD

THE CLIT IS A MINI-PENIS!

ITS LOCATED WHERE YOUR DICK WOULD BE

YOU HAVE TO TEASE IT THEN SUCK IT LIKE A DICK YOU FAGGOT!

SHOVE YOUR CHIN INSIDE HER PUSSY AND DEEP SUCK / KISS IT WHEN SHE'S ABOUT TO CUM

DIRTY TALK WITH HER WHILE YOU'RE DOING IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Thx yeah fuck that but thoughts on finger in her pooper maybe?¿

lol, might as well tell him to go for the taint.

ask her to show you how she touches herself
respond to her body
enjoy and have some enthusiasm - let it excite you

When you're a mega virgin and don't know what a taint is

I DID she's like "I never finger my self " but she does like grind on her pillow to cum soooo what do

When I did it I mainly just licked and sucked the clit, sometimes I went to the vag to taste the grool. People say you should spell the alphabet with your tongue but that's just overcomplicating it I think. Like people say, treat the clit like it's a tiny dick. Suck it, lick it, do both at once if you can. And if she says "Don't stop" or "Keep going" don't change it up, keep doing what you're doing.

send a finger rover to test receptiveness and ask if it feels good

if she likes it definitely eat her ass use suction the sphincter reacts to some nice pressure

Do what you want. Just don't EVER do anything she might like that you might not want to do again. Which was really what I meant by "don't" eat ass.

Yeah I see your point

Anyone know a way to save the whole thread for future reference?

Then she's probably VERY into external genital stimulation but probably not so much directly on the clitoris. My GF is the same, I lick her broadly and just generally let her fuck my face. It's more about rubbing the area than targeting one specific spot.

Have fun! That's WAY better than her being a g-spot queen. That shit gets old.

my girlfriends always talk about how their boyfriends or husbands don't know how to eat pussy. I completely understand the problem. We have a lot going on down there. Most of this advise is accurate at some time or another. However the asshole is usually untouched by men. It is EXTREMELY sensitive. Guaranteed to make me wet and receptive. My always come hard when my husband alternate between my clit and asshole. I have never in my entire life heard one of my gf complain about their s.o giving them a rim job. Good Luck.

Just out of curiosity, is she an innie or an outie down there?

Outie I believe

sounds like she likes her vulva (which is the clit/labia/all the outside bits) mashed, experiment with applying different pressure on her and see how she reacts

don't chase the O, just enjoy and learn to build her pleasure. she'll hate if you only are in it for the climax.

Yeah, then makes a lot of sense. Outies are often a little too sensitive for too much direct-targeted stimulation and like more broad stimulation like rubbing and humping pillows/legs. Just some good general face fucking should do the trick.

Start like a butterfly landing on a flower. Finish like a bulldog eating mayonnaise

Nice.

Treak it like you're eating an ice cream cone at first. Give her a couple of long slow licks for most of her labia. You can give a bit of pressure if you want. As you go, do a little less of the length with each lick till you're eventually just doing circles around (not on)her clit.

Whlie doing that stroke other parts of her body, inside tighs, breasts , belly, sides, whatever you can reach. When she's just about to pop you'll notice her stomach start to tighten. That's when you go for the gold and work the clit like you're trying to get to the centre of a tootsie pop. She's be screaming by the end

Suck on her clitoris area. Don't just lick her pussy.

I mostly agree, with the exception of the alphabet.

Sure, for experienced box eaters, it's a no go, but man, for your first time down there it's not a bad way to start. I remember mine clearly and I couldn't remember shit all of the advice I was given, just that one bit, was too focused on the newness of it all.

Just don't be afraid, OP, and be confident, she'll pick up on that.

Blow a raspberry into it while giggling.

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

Goddamn it, Trevor, get to bed!

it's not a matter of any being definitely correct or incorrect. Every girl likes things slightly differently. As a female I can say that there are valid points in all of these.

One other question so we're both 17 and she's got some strict ass parents to deal with so we've been dirtying it up in my local gym but any advice on how to get alone at home??

I had a girl who actually told me whether to do it slower or faster, and she even positioned my head so I'd lick her exactly where she wanted me to.

Why can't they all just do this, it's not embarrassing to being guided and we both excited I enjoyed it.

Lol in chrome you can print to pdf

I love this gif so much. A simple magic trick to make a captive animal feel something other than depression and boredom.

I'd love to see a magician do a whole show for these poor monkeys.

put tongue in the part labeled "anus"

I ain't eating ass dammit

my mouth gets tired after a while, and i have drool all over my mouth/chin

eh

Focus on the clitorus.

Lick and suck on it, suck on it good; she'll bury you into it.

Just focus on the clit. Dont stick your tongue inside of her, most girls think it feels gross af. Just rub your tongue on the clit and u will be ok