/who/ - Doctor Who General

The Caves of Androzani edition.
Goodbye Davo, it was fun. Is this really the best story in the classic series?

Killed by spectrox:

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/cabinet-office-honours-and-appointments-secretariat-award-tom-baker-a-long-overdue-knighthood
youtube.com/watch?v=g8j0YFzmqWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

I listened to that a couple years ago. But my memory is a bit hazy. It's the one where someone is trying to influence an election or fuck with somebody's legacy by fucking with a speech but something something sentient , right?

who the fuck cares what it's about

it's fantasitc

and I don't usually post in /who/ because you all ignorant faggs

>/who/ is finally dead

At long last

AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK

You get to be buried dressed as a doctor or companion. Who would you choose?

What theme would play as they lower your tardis coffin into the dirt?

The interior of your tardis coffin would be fashioned in whatever incarnation you choose, what is it?

I'd personally like my lifeless corpse to be propped up in a Davros chair, soundtrack to Genesis of the Daleks playing and repeated audio clips of Daleks screeching 'EXTERMINATE!' as I am wheeled off the edge of a large precipice into an old quarry

>no one cares but he's still forcing his meme

Typical mongo :^)

Yeah, that's the one.

>tfw I killed /who/

Feels good, you deserve it

Is this cringe?
change.org/p/cabinet-office-honours-and-appointments-secretariat-award-tom-baker-a-long-overdue-knighthood

LE CRINGE MEME XD

LE LE MEME XD MEME XD

Tomorrow, filming for Sarah Dollard's episode will start. I'm hyped as fuck. Are you?

Why are they doing this? Why would they want to kill /who/? What the fuck did we do?

not really. photos of location shooting wtihout any context don't really do anything for me

>The Power of Kroll doesn't have a behind the scenes DVD documentary
What the fuck

No, my dear /who/, you must die! Die, /who/! Die /who/!

the Master's appearance in Androzani is arguably one of the best uses of his character.

One of the most memorable parts of watching Doctor Who as a kid.

Can I ask why? It lasted like 5 seconds?

Androzani is the most over rated serial in the history of Who

Name one incorrectly praised aspect of it.

>Villain soliloquises directly into the camera

all of it.
The only reason that it is so highly praised is it's the only half decent story in the borefest that is 5s run.

Was it called the 'Heaven Sent' Jump because it required the same amount of mental calculation as 12's dive out the window?
youtube.com/watch?v=g8j0YFzmqWc

>all of it.
That's not answering my question friendo, it's looking like you don't actually have criticisms to make of the episode.

And that's not answering my question either buddy

Yeah, although that chubby robot was pretty cute.

Androzani is undoubtedly a cool story, but it would be lying to say some of its reputation doesn't come from it being a beacon of hope in the middle of a shit era. Just makes it stand out more. Plus, it's the last Holmes classic until some lucky fucker manages to uncover a Yellow Fever script.

>the last Holmes classic
what about Mysterious Planet?

I disagree. It was the first Davison story I ever saw and it was instantly one of my favourites.

WHAT THE FUCK DAVISON SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE IN THE 80S

BIG FINISH NOT CANON

Davidson is still good tho. Best classic Doctor.

TAKING DOWN /WHO/

Honestly, sounding older suits his Doctor.

left or right?

Yeah, it kinda makes him more believable somehow.

Why isn't your autism general closed? Your show is shite btw

The show is good but this general is utter shit, though it seems like it's finally in its last days.

Cheers user, have a good day.

>there hasn't been a single real discussion since last thread
>44 posts in
>44 shitposts

>The show is good

Fuck off psycho, stealing my reaction pictures ;)

>stealing my reaction pictures ;)
Mango is "cats got rekt hahaha" user? Shit. I encouraged you back when all you did was post that photo.

I'm not monganon, I can never be as toxic as him. I don't remember using that image exclusively against cats though.

why didn't she just regenerate?

Actually wait.

It will be like this until mid 2017.

And now.

Favourite Dalek casing design? First slat Daleks are the best I think.

>Shit-tier forced memes everywhere
>"MOM HE STOLE MY FANFIC!" is becoming disturbingly common
>Over half the posts are mongoloids
>95% of the other posters came here from Tumblr
>the other 5% are from main Sup Forums trying to take us down
>no discussion

Imperial Daleks.

Imperial Daleks look very stylish in white and gold.

>they almost made Davison say "a big ball of wobbly wobbly timey wimey"

Jesus Christ. Fanfiction-tier.

Anyway that ending about Gabby and Joel being stuck in the past is fucking convoluted and makes literally no sense. Weeping Angels were a mistake.

Not so good myself man. My father had got a sudden heart attack and past away. In a shitty time of my life. Yeah I come and go, just to see what's new on /who/

I'ts been worse.

You have good taste.

Someone's rather angry :^)

I think they look shite desu.

Worse? When?

Oh that's terrible, I don't really know you but I know it isn't easy. May your father rest in peace. Good luck mate, it will soon get better.

lol

FOON AND A JUDOON ON THE MOON

I have been through the exact same thing. It gets better honestly. /who/ is pretty slow right now, with nothing new till the Class trailer it's burnt out discussion but things will pick up again soon.

KLO BO MO

The Judoon story is shit and boring so far

it was the best one in the boxset desu senpai.

No discussion allowed m8s, haven't you heard? Only shitposting.

That you pirated didn't you?

Oh you're getting the gist of it! Good :^)

get yer memes out lads

There's a new meme which involves you dying a long painful death, sicko ;)

That's rather mean :(

I purchased it using the money I got from working.

He is disabled, he can't help it.

Go back to playing with your peepee looking at pics of a dead girl, psycho.

>jenna spots adam

>talking to yourself

This. Though I can't say it's purely design for me but nostalgia for 7's era. I'm kinda partial to sec otherwise.
That's terrible. Very sorry to hear that. Hope things are better or getting that way. Good to see you, glad you came round. I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my dad when I was very young and thankfully don't remember much of that time.

Why are you being mean to me?

is this a new meme?

Hello /who/, I would just like to explain before I go on that I am from exactly a year in the future and that I need to inform you that unless the timelines are altered /who/ death will become unavoidable.

I live in a dystopian Sup Forums without a Doctor Who general and it is unbearable. Only you brave anons and tripfags can save me and yourselves from this horrific fate.

I'll leave you with information that the dead girl poster rises as an OP.

Because you are obviously the guy shitposting the thread with pics of the dead girl.

It's not a new meme, it's you talking to yourself.

Don't reply to him, he wants people to give him attention. Just report the post and move on.

When the fucko is class coming out?? Is it just going to be on at the same time as s10???

Of course we know the dead girl poster is a mongo ;)

No, I want to take down /who/ and all of this is your fault for not stopping mongos and condoning their acts ;)

Trailer in the next couple of weeks. I can feel it.

You want to take down a thread by bumping it?
Clever

>I'll leave you with information that the dead girl poster rises as an OP
That's helpful. Typical time traveling prick. Let's be as vague as possible without any useful information. What the fuck are you doing? Trying to cause a paradox? Soon we'll have skull faced assholes in here kowtowing.
Have you started yet?

reported

Do you suffer some form of mental retardation?

From what i've read they're working on the final block of filming. I also understand a trailer has been cut. Maybe they're waiting until after the olympics to air the trailer, or perhaps during some highly watched event.

It's a WIP, Cloister :^)

Ooooh afraid of the boogeyman aren't you, psycho? ;)

If you like /who/ the state it is in right now then you must suffer from it, yes. This is for the greater good.

it's no use its cats and he can't be banned

How's that working out?

Come on cloister m8 don't fuel him.

Working like a charm so far :^)