Who is this fag and why is he relevant?

who is this fag and why is he relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a rapper named kodak black

Milo went to the prison in which he's incarcerated to blow him. No I don't remember his name.

For the record, I'd watch that.

xxxtennisballs

xxxtendies

I really dont get it.

How come they all have nappy hair. Is this some genetical failure ?.

Is that ski mask

"who is this fag" All I see is farming equipment

Keep seeing this shit.
If he's in prison, there's a 99% chance he did something to deserve it... so I don't give a fuck.

fucking disgusting nigger piece of shit.. they talk about whites yet bleach their nappy shitlock hair blonde.. nice!!!!

Hes not relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0

xxxtenacious went to jale for hitting a pregnant lady

Relevant for what?

You're asking a bunch of socially inept virgins who couldn't tell you anything about popular culture since 2006

I run a black radio station focusing on hip hop and r&b and i ain't never seen this nigga before

yeah fucking right you lying sack of shit if you've heard of kodak black you've heard of xxx

this is why we're scared of black people, people like this are who they admire

Couldn't agree more.

why do people like his music? its seriously trash.

Why is that kid smoking a blunt through his nose?

>has a song in the top 100
>not relevant

Imagine if all white people were like him, but without the killing, just the obvious potential.

That's how other races see blacks.

his name is Fries and Coke.

Most of his fans are white. His haters are mostly black. So there goes that argument.

Cause he makes some good violent ass music that people enjoy.

he's from plantation fl which is where i live. plantation is such a nice town it's hard to imagine him having a rough upbringing.

noice

I used to live in Weston. is Broward Mall still there?

Kodak blacks from pompano too. We got alot of rappers in so flo
Ofcorse it is, i worked at a t mobile store in that mall years ago

An influential nigga, who's range is unmatched. Free XXX

An extremely cool dude who makes amazing music. He obviously suffers from mental issues so he gets a bad rep because of it, but he is a good guy. Loves his fans, wants to help people with his music, promotes actual equality (he talks about his disapproval about the Dallas shooting of those cops and how murder is murder regardless), talks bout helping suicidal and depressed teens, etc.

Hopefully he gets mental help to keep him out jail.

all trolling aside i sometimes do wonder if Negroes were better off as slaves... they lived with their family and always had something to do.. they worked all day and never got put in jail.. i think they honestly preferred that but the regressives brainwashed them into thinking it was bad

Yet another rapping hoodlum.

I bet out like Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly though.

kek

I dont know but his head looks like he got cheetos a shitlocks on it.

of course. it's called Westfield now but everyone still calls it Broward mall.
Pompano has a lot of Haitians I've heard though. Robb Banks is from there too. and then there's Denzel Curry and Pouya but they're from Miami.

Thats xxxtenaciousD

Your on the wrong board buddy

I think they would be better off like that tbh. They worked every day and didnt mooch off the government. The crime rate would go down massively and we could clean the ghettos. I hope trump can see how beneficial this can be.

All of broward county has alot of haitians hahaha. Most of the are cool as fuck though from my experiences.

He's a try hard emo, dude is a 5'5 manlet. I doubt he can fight

Aren't Suicide Boys from Florida too?

Well he is sipping tea in your hood,and also wants to know what is up buttercup.

Jahseh onfroy. A kid who lives downstairs from me in his grandmother's house. He suffers from angry short persons disease. He works out and pretends to do drugs to seem cool and intimidating. He only fights guys who appear weak or at least his height. Most of the fights he's been in have been with guys who can't fight or don't fight back. We used to hang out before he turned into a dickhead. He never did shit for his family or himself which is why his mother basically disowned him. His mother dates a drug dealer who owns 2 houses in parkland Florida. He's never shot anybody but hes quick to brandish a gun and get caught with it. His criminal history is baseless foolish actions. His friends and past associates all believe he did assault his pregnant girlfriend. There is a Reddit post of him admitting it as well. Free x tho!

Not to mention, i grew up in coral springs which is a pretty rich area. Some of the most grimey scumbags i have ever met lived in nicer neighborhoods than me.they would do coke and oxys and go out and rob people(not that they needed the money, they would just steal from their rich acoholic parents).

yeah they are.
I mean there's Haitians all over South Florida. pompano has a lot more than usual i think though.

Is this pasta or can u tell us more

FREEEEEEEE X

Also he's not from plantation. His mom sent him to live with his grandmother in lauderhill fl when he was young because she didn't want to raise the little shit when she could be fucking some thug.

I'm not sure how it is in Coral springs. idk South florida is weird man. there's some really rich ass fuck gated communities right across the street from poor neighborhoods with chain link fences and metal bars on the windows. North Miami is especially like that.

Parkland... I used to live around the corner from there. Gotta be loaded to live there... Must be a pretty successful drug dealer.

You cant be serious. This mans music is litterally trash. Beats are dumb and annoying and all of songs are shit. XXX and kodak suck dick

yeah. parkland is real rich nigga shit.

Listen to Let's Pretend to Be Numb, I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore, King, WingRiddenAngel, Vice City, Kill Me, etc

Yes I have, vice city is the only good song he has and that is because it is completely different than all his other songs. Hes just another edgey faggot suicide rapper

This is true, but i always was confused to why these rich fucks with every opportunity in the world would ever want to get mixed up in the street life. This kid i knew had a rich family, and was in line to get the family business.. Hes in prison now for being a pill junkie and a stick up kid. Give me his life, ide go to some ivy league school or some shit....

Forgot to link it

He gets a lot of inspiration from rock and metal bands, I think that's pretty cool.

he isn't relevant. he is just a fag. btw, his name is Robert Paulson.

hes a nigger that the jews try to sell to dumbass impressionable teenagers

yeah it's always sad seeing someone with good parents and a good upbringing waste their life away. apparently xxx lived most of his life in Lauderhill though which is pretty ghetto. anything east of University dr and not immediately by the beach is pretty bad as far as I'm concerned.

facts user

My pot dealer lived on kimberly right past mcnab offa university. In all honesty its not the worst place in the world.

The fuck, why is my shit fucking up

i mean there's drugs everywhere I'm just saying that some areas are uglier than others.

lie

It honestly would be best they dont contribute a lot to society and the left is too weak to do anything about it. It would be better for them and I bet it would make them happier.

They are from new orleans

Whites gave them their rights so we can take them back and still have the moral high ground. We tried and they are incapable of living like normal people in society. Its science they are not equal to us and are too dangerous to live around us.

I agree im not racist or anything but this is seriously just a public safty issue. the negroes need to be put somewhere they can contribute to society again