Ask a devout Muslim Syrian refugee anything

Ask a devout Muslim Syrian refugee anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrhoYnpgm-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you fuck so many goats?

Is it fun?

Not all of us are goatfuckers, that's mostly the crazy religious, which if you could understand the language they would sound like dumb hillbillies do in English

Never should have come here.

Is what fun?

Okay I'll bite.

Why have you fled, rather than stay to defend your nation?

Not asking to treat you like shit, I'm just honestly curious

Before I respond further, where do you think I came to for refuge? Need I remind you there is more than one Asylum Country

do you realize that the bottom symbol looks like a dick and balls from left to right

What is there to defend? Isis and the Rebels are very similar and are after the same agenda of Assad in the end, why do I want to fight this war? I had learned English from long ago and also hold a degree in mechanics. I want to work on cars, not war machines.

Obviously the US, where else would an ego force someone to assume that we're talking about them?
t. merican

Is beer ok in your religion?

The symbol is meant to be phallic, men are the host of the seed of life. We in Islam believe men are the key to every great family. Much like westerner feminists, though we idolize our men as celebrities and geniuses and hold women in the village idiot regard.

Honestly, I respect you for this.

I am in the U.S. but still don't understand why America thinks so highly of itself. You have a guy who's the epitome of stupid running your country. Also I'm lucky I came here 2 years ago and not now, otherwise I might not be here.

Okay, I get that.

But I suppose I then have to ask, if you are not nationalistic, and your desire is to become part of another nation (my guess for the country is either the USA, Canada, UK or Australia, just btw), are you ready and willing to become a part of THAT nation?

What I mean by this is are you willing to take up the beliefs of your new host nation, or are you dedicated to trying to turn your new homeland into your old one?

I appreciate this.

Just to clarify, if you ARE willing to become a part of your new nation, you and I would have no problems whatsoever.

I am in the United States, and honestly I like the culture here, I drink the Schlitz (okay I'm not so devout), eat hotdogs (only beef), smoke the American menthol cigarettes, and listen to the American Hip-Hop music, can't can't can't stop the rock oh!

Actually thats also wrong , mostly poor asf farmers or like retards who do that weird shit

Haha, yeah idk if you can claim to be super devout then.

But that's cool. Like I said in my other post, if you're willing to actually be a friendly, active part in your new nation, I don't have a problem with it at all.

For the record I'm Australian so it's not like I could easily meet up for beers, but yeah.

Out of interest, would you join your new nation's military if it was threatened?

Not op , my dad drinks beer alot but it has no alcohol

I already have, being here for two year I have plenty of friends, and a girlfriend of 6 months. But I intend to have up to 4 wives if the opportunity arises, my girlfriend is already okay with this. I'm not really into the Hijab shit but if my women want to wear them I won't disagree. America is a mixing pot though so honestly I guess I don't understand what you mean by "become part of the Nation" because as far as I see it your culture here is to make new culture from different societies.

Take it to and make a thread there.

Wait wait wait, there is actually a large enough number of cases of people fucking goats for it to be actually associated with a group??

It's not just a racist meme??

Who are usually devout Christians or tinfoil hat Atheists, all the same extremist shit

I think if youre going to another country you should respect their rules and culture , trying to change it is stupid and disrespectful.

Why are you such government-fed parasites? Why do you not work?

lol that pic looks like droopy balls haha XDXDXD

Sooo... is it like, ginger beer or soft drink or something?

Not ripping on you or him, just have never heard of that before

Why do you think having a holy war with the most violent people in history will work out?

youtube.com/watch?v=PrhoYnpgm-g

These are children.

It is a racist meme , some people are just retarded enough to fuck a goat i guess + if you get caught doing that youre donr for life everyone will think youre sick in the head , never met anyone who did it though lmao only saw vids on the internet

Why are you all fighting aged men and boys in prime physical condition? Why would you leave your women, children, and elders behind?

Im a muslim

Depends on who the threat is. If another Holocaust happens somewhere I might think about enlisting, but as long as most shit in the world is peaceful and it's not a matter of safety then I wouldn't risk it.

Okay what I meant by that was would you try to get others to change how they act to better suit the tenets of Islam etc.

I know here in Australia we have a few (not many, but a few) vocal groups who get shitty because people aren't doing what the Koran says to do.

Don't get me wrong though, it's a very small group, at least in public

Its beer but with no alcohol , alcohol is haram thats all lol

Sorry, murica on my mind from these questions. But yeah you're right back in the Mid East it's usually the inbreds from peasant towns who fuck goats

Do you hate me if I want to go to Syria just to fuck all the women you left behind?

Bam.

You and I will have no issues. Have a great one buddy!

how many woman have you raped so far?

is raped white woman pussy loose compared to raped muslim pussy?

I have never met or seen anyone who fucked an animal in my whole life , we both see it as weird its not a normal thing at all

why does your logo thing look like a nutsack?

Yeah I meant like, threat to your new nation.

Not just random proxy war but like full on ohhh shit here we go type of thing

I mean, it's not like all Muslims know each other and have some pull. Think about it this way, when is the last time you converted some hardline Christians who think the world is only 5000 years old?

>I am in the U.S. but still don't understand why America thinks so highly of itself.
Watch more South Park, I shit you not. They do a good job of explaining why our country is so self-infatuated.
Can't remember why off-hand. My fiancee is sick and that's all I can think about.
It's an episode with the founding fathers in it.

You've lost me. What do you mean?

I'm aware that type of conversion activity is not Islam specific (fucccckkkk no), but I'm curious about your opinions on it, that's all

I know a group of Mexicans down in Alabama who have an initiation in their group where they have to chase down an adult male goat and once they have it the ritual is to rape it until they nut, then and only then they could be accepted as a "true" member of the group.

everyone around you hates you but is having their own form of taqiyaa

Also just adding, I've met some who claim it's only 2000 years. Not joke. It's ridiculous

Found it:
The United States will go to war on one hand, and use protest to oppose the war on the other. He refers to this as "saying one thing and doing another". One member refers to this as "having our cake and eating it too".

We've achieved perfect political balance and we use it to import more drugs and cheap petroleum.

I can't link for shit.

What the fuck

>You have a guy who's the epitome of stupid running your country.
OUR
our country

root for our team or don't come to the games

Honestly I believe you can only affect those you keep close, it's easy to pull friends from a rock, but we all have to do our part to stop extremist in the world. I think honestly people inflate Islam to be such a big terrorist group because of the international killings, but really it's just because western countries don't like considering domestic disputes acts of terrorism and like to point out that Muslims have done recently what the Western civilians have been doing to their own societies for decades. You think of us as being barbaric for having civil wars when you over in America is still arguing over the rebellion flag from 150 years ago.

Are there different denominations of islam? Like you know how with christianity there are catholics and anglicans and mormans. Do you have anything similar to that?

I don't have voting rights. Not to mention my stay might not be permanent because of him.

The Shiites and the Sunnis are the major denominations, and of course there's hundreds of made up ways to worship Islam, but the Sunnis are more like Catholics and Shiites more like Protestants

Many, many years ago children of no more than fourteen years of age were given command positions in militaries across the globe.
The whole "children are innocent" thing is new-era bullshit. They're trying to make their guardians proud by killing anyone they deem unfit for life. Fuck you and your pathos bullshit.

The catch is that someone from "Deep South" USA doesn't follow rules and tenets that are literally based on pre dark ages ideals.

I'm curious about this:

- why still see women as property? This was something that many countries did as well, true, but basically everywhere else grew up.
- do you see any woman who doesn't wear a hijab/burka as a slut/shameful? If so, why?
- if your new nation went to war with your old one, whose side would you pick?

Give us an estimate of how long it will take for you to find someone to rape

I don't vote either, bud (because my vote is unequally weighted with respect to each and every vote and I have an issue with this), but my water comes through local pipes. You're on the team whether you like it or not.

Why does your pic related look like cleavage?

We believe in Islam that women are meant as fertile soil for men to sew seeds. Allah gave them less intelligence and more visual appeal for this reason. Their subservience is proof of this.

I don't care if a woman doesn't wear a hijab or want to walk around in the nude, it's not my business to tell someone how to dress, obviously I don't want to cuckold with my wife so I wouldn't want her nude, but she doesn't need to cover her head in my opinion, just makes a myster of what you're getting underneath.

If the United States went to full on war in Syria they'd also be fighting Russia. Do YOU want to fight in that war? I might, If the outcome is get Assad and all the rebel groups out or under control maybe.

That word looks like a smug cat girl with only one eye and huge fucking tits.
Anyone else?

I don't know, why are westerners so much more obsessed with radical Islam than Muslims are?

How do you deal with breakup

I mean i definitely see cleavage not sure about cat lady but tiddies for sure

Do you think we should lower the age of consent and marriage to conform to the example set by the Prophet when her married his 6 year old second wife?

I didn't choose not to vote, I literally can't even.

I won't lie bro, I actually have an open application with my countries military.

Do I want a war to break out? No, BUT, if one does, and it's damn well looking like it, I want to do my part to keep those I love safe.

Not passing a judgement on you dude, just saying.

Also for the record I also think cuckold is weird as shit and wouldn't want my fiancé doing shit like that either.

You're such a white girl

Holding a Scythe.

12 lifetimes

We need a drawfags recreation.

your religion is shit.

the only people that follows that sand nigger religion is because their either born into it or they are weak minded and stupid.

many Muslims want to leave Islam but fear doing so due to them getting killed by their own community.

That's an odd way to spell minutes

I don't know should we lower the age of consent and also make homosexuality mandatory for priests like it was back in the day?

Is there a thing in life that would make you abandon your religion?

You do not have the sufficient proof to back up those backwards, outlandish, and downright despicable claims

Most Muslims are like Christians, they are in Mosque on Sunday and out to the clubs on Monday.

Religion is all bullshit. But I identify as a Muslim because we carry a culture in a way the Jews do.

Do you think that immigrants from the Levant want to come to America because its America? Not necessarily because its somewhere else? I think my main issue with Middle Eastern Muslims immigrating to America en masse is the desire to recreate Syria in, per se, Dearborn MI. I think that France is learning this the hard way, its the issue with conflict displaced people. No one wanted it.

Be who you are, and worship whoever you want, but love America, the constitution, and the ability to be intrinsically free.

And? You're still living here on this soil paying the price for oil, food, water, and shelter that Americans pay. Apply for citizenship if you want to make a difference in your local elections (you probably can't even prove that your vote counts there, either) and buy a gun for all the times the police aren't in earshot. Build a gun if you don't care about papers or the local elections. Bam, you're more american than most americans at this point.

If gay sex was mandatory

fuck you, go back and fight for your country. stop putting pressure on the welfare system. kys

>Syrian applying for citizenship under Trump
That's a good one friend

How do you expect Syria to ever get past this shite if normal non psychotic Syrians leave?

You mean celibacy was mandatory for priests and monks. A lot of them were fruits because that was what you did if your son was a fruit. He wasn't going to sire any children so you made him a monk so that he could spend his time trying to pray the gay away.

Now back to the question.

Are you comfortable with the fact that if he were alive today the law would demand that the Prophet Muhammad be arrested for child rape?

Was the Prophet Muhammad wrong to marry a 6 year old and deflower her when she turned 8?

Or is the law wrong for criminalizing such behavior?

Not on welfare bro. I have a job. 1/10 for my reply.

Do you live in a self-segregated ghetto? like molenbeek. or are you the more normalfag muslim who integrated. in this sense, are you muslim or german/swedish/etc first. if you cant integrate, than im sorry but hang yourself sandnigger.

i dont need any fucking proof, the fact that majority muslim countries are poor third-world countries is a testament to the fact that islam causes your people to be backwards. Even Saudi Arabia, the richest muslim country is still a backward shithole in many aspects.

how can you goat fuckers see a bomb drop on people in the middle east and assume that 'all' Americans or 'all' British people are the enemy. even with countries that had nothing to do with bombing your people, like Sweden, are somehow branded as the enemy.

fuck you, i'm going to make sure my concealed carry come to use some day. I want one of you goat fuckers to tresspass my lawn.

Wow you don't know anything about history. Or you're a troll. Probably both.

There were many more Catholic priests and even Popes who molested young boys and girls LONG after Muhammed was dead. People did fucked up shit back then but don't act like Islam is the only one whose guilty,

>those backwards, outlandish, and downright despicable claims

WEW WEW WEW

we got a terrorist here!

>How can you blame 'all' Americans
>goes on to blame all Muslims for blaming their problems on America

And here comes Breitbart news.

Again, not much benefit even if they did make it in:
Voting
Bring family into country
Citizenship
US passport
Federal employment
and
Public Office

If you're single and you're not the next NSA agent to read Trumps dirty emails to his wife, you can't really prove that you're benefiting much more than any non-citizen.

this

I live in a predominantly Muslim neighborhood down in Georgia, if we didn't have our own neighborhood we would all get picked off by one by one.

what a decent way to incentivize people to assimilate, call them sandniggers! i had never thought of that

Why are you worshiping a plain penis?
How is allah better than The Big Black Cock?