When is the right time to kill yourself ?

when is the right time to kill yourself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

xxxbonanza.com/index.php/2017/03/20/petite-swedish-teen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never too soon

11:30am

9:11

Probably right after this happens to you

All the time

4:20

Personally I think you are a bit late.... Better get to it.....

Once your parents die, never put them through losing a child. I'm waiting on my parents to die so I can jump off a building. Got the spit picked out and everything.

Right before you start wasting away after losing your fight with cancer

Bump

I'm going heroin OD.

boom! die guys

April 25th, because it's not to hot and it's not to cold

When your family is dead.

xxxbonanza.com/index.php/2017/03/20/petite-swedish-teen/

Is that Lela Star?

Shit! I'm doing the same thing.

This. I think about it constantly but I'm gonna at least wait until my parents are dead

Only when you are ready, user.

Now.

sauce

Any time is a good time if you don't care about any of the bullshit that can't affect you: you're dead.

That said, you paid for this multi-course dinner that is life, might as well get your desert and skip on the bill. So, maybe bide your time for a bit, because the economic position of an average neckbeard NEET makes the next bit hard. Take out a huge loan, to start a business or buy a house. Some huge purchase. Get investors if you don't mind cheating out the other parties on their money, because you are going to spend it. All of it.

This is where legwork you have done so far will allow you to cash in big time by selling your car, your shares of businesses, cash in your retirement funds, etc. You won't be needing them and you can't take it with you. Rob a bank, collect money for dudes taking out life insurance policies on you, whatever you can do to rack up the scratch. Just don't get caught, or you get to try to hang yourself with a jail cell blanket. Make it a game to see just how much you can swindle out of people to "open a sportsbar."

Now that you've gathered all your funds, time to throw yourself your own going away party. This can take whatever form you like, a pound of coke you do in one giant line, a round-the-world sex tourism vacation so you can finally fuck those Thai ladyboys you jerk off to (and get fucked by them, no judgement, and shame can't follow you past the lid of your coffin), or even donate it all to charity for them warm feels.

Then, once your wild ride has ended, you've skydived and tried LSD and ectasy at the same time, you've run with the bulls, you've defrauded major financial institutions for your own gain, NOW it's time to kill yourself. The money has run out, or nearly, remember to save yourself a small chunk for a pain-free, fool-proof way of dining and dashing on life. I highly suggest a rather strong opioid overdose, Dilaudid is a great pick for this.

Lela Star, don't know what scene.

Sick reference

4:20

thanks user

Method is it's own discussion, but make sure you are successful. Nothing more embarrassing than a failed suicide attempt. Don't be a woman about it and take a handful of sleeping pills and drink half a bottle of vodka. They'll pump your stomach and then you've got real problems.

A gun is an old standby, but you can fuck this up! Don't hold it to your temple! You'll blow out your frontal lobes and sit on a ventilator as a vegetable. You take a shotgun and put it in your mouth like Ernest fucking Hemingway. It's not going to hurt, it's going to explode the top and back of your head.

You can do wild, outlandish shit like driving your car off a cliff or flying a plane full of fuel into a crowded stadium, sure, if you want to be a huge fag about it. But go with a bit of dignity. Choose the time and place you want to leave this world, maybe in nature on a pretty morning in the mountains.
You could even kill yourself on a boat at sea! It would be really hard to prove suicide if you started a catastrophic fire, then shot yourself in the head, falling into the ocean, never to be found. The charred remnants of the boats maybe get discovered after you report an engine fire, mayday for help, and then burn your boat down before help arrives.

You're gone, boats a wreck, looks like a tragic accident, INSURANCE COMPANY STILL PAYS. BOOM, DOUBLE FUCK A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.

right before you die is the perfect time

Any time, whenever. Except after midnight. If you kys yourself after midnight you turn into a gremlin