/got/ general

From my point of view the writers are evil!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-m1-xPObOLk
youtube.com/watch?v=t08RN2yPJik
youtube.com/watch?v=niQoEPGvtHk
m.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4v66a0/isaac_hempstead_wright_gay_or_straight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sansa plots with Littlefinger
>They grow closer
>She continues to be bitter and disrespect Jon and eventually does something treasonous
>Jon finds out but LF takes all the blame and says Sansa has always been his victim, etc.
>Jon executes him, shows his head to Sansa thinking she hates him and it will bring them together again
>Sansa says she loved him, shocking Jon and the audience.

Screencap this post.

Dubs kill the Red Woman

ITT - whining little babies.

>waaah waaah waaah Euron doesn't have an eye-patch!

>waaah waaah waaah Lannister hair is the wrong shade of blonde!

>waaah waaah waaah they call her Yara not Asha!

>waaah waaah waaah Dany scares me because I'm a virgin!

>waaah waaah waaah Arya is half an inch taller than she should be!

>waaah waaah waaah The Mad King's fingernails were not long enough in that one second flashback!

>waaah waaah waaah D&D!

>waaah waaah waaah I pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate attempt to be different but I watch every episode and post on here every two minutes to whine like a child!

You unwashed beta virgin bed-wetters are truly pathetic! Adults should join me in abandoning this cringeworthy thread with haste.

dead

bullseye

No azor bran, I'm shocked and pleasantly suprised.

Yes
Those are the only issues with the show.

Minor things

Not massive character ruining things like they did with Tyrion or Jaime.

Just the little changes.

You fuckknuckle.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread

Or Stannis, or Loras, or Ellaria, or Wyman Manderly, or Tyrion, or . . .

Preston

Good thread.

Stopped watching the show after the red wedding, just needed to see Robb and his stupid wife die. Did they really kill of the priest and Margaery in a fire? and Ian McShane never actually did the monologue of the broken men?

Lying cunt, we all know you have watched every single episode. Stop whining.

Her new title is the mountains sextoy

And he's frosting her peaks all night long

yeah sure

There hasn't been for several threads except the last one.

Post Isaac and his bf

Thanks for the dead thread, Uncle Benjen.

(You) wasted your time writing this retarded post

Should've known right then

This gave me a good laugh

>They won't and you know it.
>Eh, I'd say Jon will keep his title as King in the North.

Well yes, that's viewer's knowledge, not character's knowledge.

The post was about how Jon was not a good idea for anyone to marry because he might not stay king for long. That's about the characters PoV who are not aware that he has the biggest plot armor in the series and that D&D are all about pandering to plebs now.

From the perspective of a northern lord looking for someone to marry his daughter, Jon is a terrible choice, unless it's a minor lord or someone looking for a gamble.

Marrying someone who've just been made king isn't a sound political move, when it was some bullshit crowning and most of westeros won't be OK with it.

Robb wasn't exactly drowning in marriage proposals, if you recall. Walder Frey wanted him to marry his daughter, but that was one of these gambles I was talking about. If Robb wins and stays king, Walder wins big, but if Robb loses, who cares, he has more daughters and he can swap side.

And Robb's hold on the north was much better than Jon's, who was made king because whatever, after most of these lords DID NOT want to support him, just changed their mind because he won.

he had a monologue, but it wasn't the broken men.

it was decent but still far from the Broken men monologue.

His acting was 10/10 from start to finish tho.

Hourly reminder stannis is alive and returning season 7

>what about Tysha

No one cared but bookfags. Having Jaime bring that shit up during a prison escape was dumb and making him have an alignment shift over the fact that his thirty something year old sister banged someone other than her twin brother was even dumber. The bro moment we got between him and Tyrion was better than "Osmund Kettleblack and Moon Boy for all I know," for everything outside of meme potential.

Only care about Loras. He was the Tyrell's Jaime Prime and one of the best warriors in the books, so it sucks that the show made him into some retarded faggot caricature, starting with the removal of the extra scene that actually characterized him well.

youtube.com/watch?v=-m1-xPObOLk

There are no Ellaria or Wyman Manderly fans.

There are Wyman's fan... what are you on.

But anyway you don't need to be fan of something for them to ruin it?
Lots of people, even if not wyman/ellaria's fans, loved Wyman's speech, loved Ellaria's speech.

These were nice scenes, and better than Ellaria's retardation on the show, and whatever replaces Wyman (Arya cooking the freys in a pie in the Twins right before killing Walder? retarded).

Based Azor Jon

Based Mannis

Simply Amaising

The rightful king

>White walker victory is the best possible ending now
Please god let it happen

This post is dedicated to Myrcella the Beautiful of the House Baratheon, the first of Her Name, Rightful Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

MACE THE ACE
A
C
E

T
H
E

A
C
E

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>White walker victory is the best possible ending now

>this probably won't happen
>stannis is probably ded

JUST FUCK MY SHOW UP BRO

HSSSSSSSSSSSS

SWEET GIRL

no king rules forever my son

>tfw riding your horse through the Riverlands and some Quasimodo looking bitch asks to jerk it off

What do I say?

This is a bit unfair, because Robb was crowned King in the thick of the season as opposed at the end of it. Also, Robb already was engaged before he really started winning his battles. We don't know what Jon's hold on the North is going to be like since we haven't had any episodes dedicated to him being King yet.

wew

There are Kings who act for their personal gains.

And there are kings who act for the good of the realm.

ALL HAIL KING JOFFREY, THE WHORESLAYER, RIGHTFUL KING OF WESTEROS

Azor Dead show

is this a rethorical question?

R'hllor must have been so frustrated with Meli.

AGHHHHH SAVE ME GREY WORM

Threadly Reminder

The Defender of the Vale

Who is that with Issac?

All hail Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light.

>mfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay emperors of Essos

They found love in a hopeless place.

Semi related to /got/, I started reading Winds of Winter just recently and I've almost finished it, can't understand the general hate regarding this and Feast. Maybe that's just me, but I found both books comfy, especially Winter, the latter one being the easiest read for me, from all 5 books.

Hope, in reality, is the worst of all evils, for it prolongs the torments of man.

>the Wildlings are at camp, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people
>Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand men on horses
>we see Stannis driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, Wildling women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Stannis shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE FIRES"
>"Yes," cries Davos, "R'hllor hungers!"
>Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken
>"Seven save us," Jon whispers, "he's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"
>after defeating the Wildlings, Stannis meets Jon on top of the Wall
>"You're the oathbreaking bastard that killed the Halfhand and copulated with a savage Wildling. You're just like your retarded brother and useless father, a traitor and an oathbreaker. Give me one reason why I shouldn't behead you."
>"I'm the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch!" Jon pleas
>"Davos come here," Stannis beckons
>Davos asks "Your grace?"
>Stannis pushes Davos off the Wall.
>"Melisandre, quickly, get my guards. Lord Snow killed my Onion Knight."

your mum

this is disturbing

A reminder that the /Highgarden/ master plan is happening

Nice fanfic.

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

stawp

>don't worry Grandmother, I am merely pretending to be religious!
>explodes
What did she mean by this?

>the /Highgarden/ master plan
And what would that be?

Homodor turned millhouse out.

What a time to be alive.

nth for frogfu

Im surprised D&D didnt do this, they hated Stannis

>ywn go to the bed and breakfast that Dickon & Rickon open in Mereen.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Yes

Our watch never ends

well as I said, plot armor being a thing, his hold on the north might just be the best there ever was... but this would not be expected from their perspective.

Walder wanted to marry his daughter to a king with a large army. Jon army is like 2k. I mean the real loyal ones.

Oh sure everyone made speeches about supporting Jon at the end, but either it's bullshit, or it should SOUND like bullshit to every other lord anyway.

>The Bolton helped me get my castle back. The Stark did nothing. House Stark is dead
>HUUU I'M SORRY I'LL REGRET NOT JOINING YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE HOUSE STARK BEST HOUSE 4EVER

He broke him

>both have blue eyes (Euron has one blue and one black)
>similar physical appearance
>Euron's location was unknown during Dany's conquests and left Westeros shortly after Victarion
>Daario wasn't in Meereen during Balon's assassination and Kingsmoot
>Euron brought a huge amount of swag to Kingsmoot
>Daario earned a huge amount of swag after the siege of Meereen
>Euron's sure that Dany will marry him and he'll get the dragons
>Daario tried to convince Dany to organize Meereen's own Red Wedding, which is a weird coincidence
>The Warlock prophecy mentioned "three mounts you must ride, one to bed, one to dread and one to love." Dany has had sex with three men, Drogo, Hizdahr and Daario. Drogo is the one to love, Hizdahr is the one to bed so by elimination, Daario is the one to dread. Dany saw 'grey lips' when "dread" was mentioned. Euron has grey lips and is a GREYjoy.
>Euron's the biggest threat Dany's facing (acc. to Moquorro)
>Daario is a pretty pointless character with an unknown motivations
>There were always month+ gaps between Euron's and Daario's sightings, almost two months long before Balon's assassination.
>It's implied that Euron's using quarthian warlock magick while sailing, so anything makes sense chronologically.
>Horn's ownership must be paid in blood - Euron killed a king once.
>Euron's introduced as a cunning chessmaster and seems to be playing Victarion in some way, yet he didn't do anything yet, and isn't even in Meereen.
And:
>after Daario's actor being specified as "any race except caucasian" in the casting material, HBO made him white after all.
>GRRM said in a post-ADWD interview that there is more to Daario than there appears to be
And finally:
>Daario leads a mercenary group called the Stormcrows
>Euron is known as "Crow's eye"
>Euron describing himself: "I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last"
Also:
>Daario's actor getting replaced by a new one who looks like book Euron.

I want her to take me by force and make me her salt husband/thrall.

>wahh stupid, unnecessary changes from the books better just eat it up for no reason because i have no taste or standards
>wahh other people are complaining about the show not respecting the source material

Don't you mean Hoegarden?

Ser Robert Strong = The Undead Mountain
The Faith’s Champion = The newly repentant Hound
The Valonqar = The “little brother” who will kill Cersei
The Hound = The Valonqar

CLEGANEBOWL

youtube.com/watch?v=t08RN2yPJik

The autisim is strong with this one.

>tfw Theon is Azor Ahai
>not just the Prince of Winterfell but the Prince who was Promised
>during aCoK red star flies over when Theon goes to Pyke
>born amidst salt (his Iron Islands baptism; reborn) and smoke (burning of Winterfell; reborn as Reek)
>Melly, when searching for visions of Azor Ahai "sees only Snow" because she's seeing Ramsay Snow (not Jon), assuming Ramsay is Azor rather than the feeble looking Reek by his side
>Melly "sees snow" (uncapitalized) after Theon and Jeyne have escaped Winterfell and are escaping in the blizzard
>Vic's hand foreshadowed Greyjoys being healed by R'hllor- Theon's wounds will be healed/regrown by melly's fire magic to restore him as a Prince and a warrior of light
>he will regain his fingers, but they will burn like molten rock, and he will be given a volcanic cock of r'hllor to spread the lord's seed, paralleling moqorro's magic with Vic
>theon in a way has been dead a long time but he is a physical incarnation of what is dead may never die
>the dragon has three heads- Theon's three births.
>in having three lives, theon will also be lightbringer- he died the first time (Theon), he died the second time (Reek), but the third time, the weapon glowed with light (Azor)
>theon's name theme will be ongoing ("You have to know your name") he needs to learn his true name, Azor Ahai
>"theon" in Greek means "godly"
>grrm hates the cliche "true hero" idea, jon is too obvious, theon does horrible things and is weak making it surprising
>if anything, theon's opposite, the other outcast of winterfell, jon snow, will be geared towards being a heroic character but end up going dark after his resurrection, with a wolf's hot fury and a desire for revenge
>the final battle will be fought between the two sons of winterfell, the two brothers of Robb, neither a stark. but a bastard and a turncloak ward
>it FITS

youtube.com/watch?v=niQoEPGvtHk

I think you're overestimating D&D's writing. Starks have been getting shit on for almost the entirety of the show, D&D just wanted to conclude the "ebin" battle on a "We're back" basis. Did all the lord pledging support to Jon make sense? No, but neither did charging alone in front of thousands of enemies. It's all about epic moments and speeches.

Ergo, you love me user?

Why would they replace him and then not do anything with it and hire someone else for Euron tho

Would be great

Where are they now?

why would they replace gregor every other season?

why would they mention Tysha 4 times then go with I wuv you shae?

why would they have the snek kill doran and take over when no one likes them, and the last dorne scene with olenna telling them to stfu basically shows they knows that no one likes them and think they're a bad joke?

Only if you choose to see it that way

>be David Benioff
>4 am, sitting alone and throwing scratched ideas in the fireplace
>the phone interrupts my deep meditation
>it's Weiss, sounding like he found the cure for cancer
>"DABID"
>"DABID"
>he's out of breath
>"DABID WAT IF AN ALIEN IS HUNTIGN RAMSAY THRU THE FOREST
>my pupils widen
>Weiss can barely articulate the pure raw emotion coming over him
>"DDD...D...DABID WHAT IF R...RAMSAY TAKES HIS SHIRT OF AND STARTS HUNTING THE ALIEN WITH A CHOPPER"
>with those words all reality breaks
>i can only see a shirtless ramsay fucking up an alien
>it's so fucking rad
>i start demolishing everything in my office in a frenzy
>Weiss is on the other line through the entire ordeal, screaming his lungs out
>then a realization hits
>there are no aliens in GOT
>i cry
>all i wanted was a good show
>a fun show
>i pick up the phone and scream inarticulately at Weiss
>no words are needed - he understands me immediately, he starts weeping
>this goes on for 10 minutes
>"d...david"
>"david what if sans get"
>"what if sans gets raped by ramsy"
>not sure if i heard him correctly
>"what if ramsy burns stans food david and then stan has to kill sharon because he has no food"
>irony taste in my mouth, realize it's blood
>"y.you mean to eat her?"
>"NO, to win the war DABID!!!"
>grab my dick with my left hand and my idea crayons with the right
>ramsay could probably do it with about 20 good men, i realize, he knows the land
>"DABID BAD PUSSY BAD PUSSY DABID"
>don't know what that's about but it sounds rad as fuck

Speaking of Shae, wasn't she supposed to appear this season? I don't remember seeing her.

MILF

Plebit is still trying to figure out if IHW is gay.

m.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4v66a0/isaac_hempstead_wright_gay_or_straight/

>it's 2016 who cares of someone is gay?

Literally it's the current year!

No, i don't think it's relative. Is IHW the product of a single mother?

Who is that?

Something wrong, I hold my head Stannis gone, our nigga died off-screen

When?

Why does everyone assume Azor Ahai is someone that has already come back from the dead

THIS WINTER