RISK THREAD 2

RISK THREAD 2

MUPDATE 19
Fall of an empire edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

cefc.com.hk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/communication_sin300_37118315.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nassau elects to invade the Trade Federation's territory in Brazil, and to make its way towards the Chilean capital.

Retake Ghana, and attempt to prevent any other capitals from being captured.
While you're at it, massacre all the rioters in Thailand. They're bad for my profit margin.
~Trade Federation.

SAA reporting in
Attack trade fed in asia

OP the edition names tho

Somalian Pirates officially draw up mutual defense document and bring their only literate citizen to SIGN. Other nations threatened by the Trade Federation are encouraged to sign by replying.

take over rest of Central America
head towards Chilean port
~Cali Empire

The People's Republic of Italy would like to request a open borders policy with the Californians so the PRI could help fight the Trade Fed in south america.

Siberian Communists
Invade Central China making line in front of SAA and towards TF

Nassau joyously celebrates these all-holy triples in the just economic war against the invasive Federation.

>SAA notices the unliking of invasion of the siberians. This sudden invasion was due to their allience with the trade federation. I will not continue to invade if this is a problem

From last thread

Somalian Pirates begin isolated unoccupied territories like that in Greenland and continue pushing towards Washington State.

The People's Republic of Italy sign the second mutual defense policy.

Nassau begins invasion on peoples republic of italy

popular Nassau priest introduces "the poor man's nuke" to the resistance fighters in Bangkok.

encouraging to blow themselves up for the cause.

SAA would like to ask for a reason behind this attack, as italy aided us in the war agaist trade federation

This isn't me, I already rolled and I wouldn't do this after all the goodwill between Italy and Nassau
Begone imposter

Thank god

Somalis wipe collective brow in relief

MUPDATE 20
Thailand gets fucking nuked edition, because those trips. (Purely cosmetic difference.)

Gave Italy 10 random territories, since it failed to roll.

The People's Republic of Italy would like to send a special pasta bake to the leader of Nassau after this media scandal.

SAA feels threatned sends troops and artillery to scandinavian somalian border

Wrong one again.

Not SAA. Imposter leave this thread

storm south america
head towards Chilean port
~Cali Empire

Siberian Communists
We Re declare neutrality
and close in the pincer on mongolia

SAA takes capital on island south of India.
Spills into more trade fed territory

Evacuate all of our corporate excecutives and billionares from Sri Lanka to Southwest Australia. Spend 10 territories on construction of a space program in the area.
Prevent capitals from being taken. Spills go to taking Ghana.
~Trade Federation, on it's way out.

South African Allience notices its own large military strength, getting dubs and trips consecutively. Raising soldier morale

Nassau vastly appreciates this Italian cuisine, and in turn shares a new Opera with the Republic recounting a historical Romance between a Wealthy Italian and a poor Nassauvian, gracefully named "The Italian Chef and the Blind Beggar Women from Behind the Chef's Kitchen"
Nassau elects to continue its way towards the Chilean capital. We will refrain from advancing on the next turn should the Trade Federation capitulate.

Somalian Pirates request formal alliance with SAA brethren to prevent future miscommunication.

Somalians continue push towards Alaska.

Move north up to the US Canada border but not above California.

The People's Republic of Italy would like to gift these territory north of the Californians to Californian Empire as to not box them in.

The People's Republic of Italy would also like to remind the Californian empire of this pending offer.

SAA accepts this and greatly appreciates it

accepted
~Cali Empire

someone should send some weapons to the ladyboys on Bangkok

for the cali republic

Cali forever

The Ladyboy Resistance has taken over the Bangkok city limits and is now officially engaged in a civil war with the Trade Federation

The Somalian Pirates begin a blitzkrieg across the cold wastes of Canada and march towards Washington State.

stop this shit
~Cali Empire

Nassau will generously adopt 300 of these ladyboys from Bangkok for the King's personal use at his palace.

The Ladyboy Alliance demands troops in return.

MUPDATE 21
Full global cooperation edition.

you should send them to some of the front lines to boost soldier morale :^)

Siberian Communists
Invade Empty Chinese Territories

Nassau will generously grant 300 steel scimmys, steel med helms, and steel square shields to the ladyboys, which Nassau has been using in its infrantry this entire time.

territories not found?

Abandon our territories here on earth. Spend all our territories this roll on colonizing the fucking moon, to make a safehold for the oligarchs.

Also, detonate the collars on any slaves we're not taking with us, and destroy the space program behind us.

If you'd allow that OP. If not, we'll just roll over and die.
~Trade Federation.

SAA gives bangkok to the ladyboy rebels, in return, would like them to spready south and attack TF.

SAA spreads east and takes out TF

People's republic of Italy starts digging to the center of the earth

WE ARE ALMOST THAR BOYZ

Somalian Pirates march towards Washington State.

We would also like to rescind our US territory to the PRI in return for a formal alliance.

The now empty china that is

take over the Carribean and Trade Federation-owned South America
~Cali Empire

i was referring to your post number 404

The PRI would like to take the remaining land to the top right in North America.

The People's Republic of Italy would like to discuss splitting up the land in North America. The PRI proposes California gets the west coast, Mexico and the left side of south america, while Nassau gets the right side of south america and the Somalis can have Canada.

Nassau congratulates the Trade Federation's technological advances, and will refrain from invading further territories in South America out of respect. Nassau will now move to take territories in Eastern Canada.

Unfortunately for the soldiers, they are literally all for myself, the King, until I have picked out my 13 favorites. Then the other 287 can be sent to the front lines.

Ladyboy Alliance takes back its homeland and starts pushing south into TF.

WERE BACK!

can someone post template?

SAA keks

Then i do not understand there is empty space in between SAA and TF in china no?

wut

Not me but a good idea
-People's Republic of Italy

The People's Republic of Italy agree to your alliance and graciously accept your land.

greenland rebels declare independence from huskiez and form partition or grennland

Nassau would like to notify OP and the civilized world that it will be departing from this thread in order to sleep. Its territories are free to be taken so long as Nassau's memory is preserved
Much thanks to OP for taking the time and effort moderating this thread. Cheers everyone

Somalia passes new policy denying any existence of observable space outside of the atmosphere and therefore can no longer
be at war with the Trade Federation.

The People's Republic of Italy adopts the same policy, denying the existence of the Trade Federation.

If no other allies of SAA will attack TF, then we will also refrain from it

MUPDATE 22
Partition of North Americca edition.
Also, the trade federation has a fucking moon base.

I OP'd that game.

Ignore this. SAAs leader is a fucking idiot and i misunderstood. I will adopt this policy aswell

KEK teh moon tho

SAA spreads toward New Guinea

Siberian Communists
The country has fallen
After a repressed and private revolution
The country held a referendum and Found it reasonable to conjoin with Somalia and submit'
(good night)

continue taking over South America
if i reach there, negotiate Nassau to see if i can control the Chilean port
~Cali Empire

Goodnight siberia. We will miss your powerful empire

The People's Republic of Italy would like to take Nassau's territory in NA. Also OP Im pretty sure Somalia gave me their land in NA.

Somalian Pirates request the Siberian Communists join the free world, or suffer the huge shaft of African Capitalism.

Nassau is gone, take it if you want it.

the LA rebels continue the invasion south as promised

LB rebbels*

Th eladyboy alliance keeps moving south, asking for a peace treaty with Somalia and The PRI

guinean natives are united into a single nation state declaring sovereignty as the nation of Guinea (cyan) to repel SAA invasion

roll

The Somalian Pirates celebrate unity with their Slav brothers and begin massive orgy of vodka and kebab. All nations are invited to participate for the future security of our world.

Somalia confirms giving territory up to the US border, except Washington.

post update

Somalian Pirates suggest the SAA protect and rule Nassau land due to cultural homogeneity.

LA Rebels mutate to have gills from the nuke giving them a +2 to sea battle takeovers

cefc.com.hk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/communication_sin300_37118315.jpg

thanks!

Terraform the moon, and do nothing else.
~Trade Federation.

SAA will take over nassau land, and keep it safe in homage to the great ally they once had

Guinea elders ask peacefully to recognize this new nation

The People's Republic of Italy support this idea. Though would like to have the land Nassau owned in Portugal and America.

kek,
a poor man's nuke is basically a suicide bomber and nothing more

SAA will allow this

MUPDATE 23
World peace edition.

Next mupdate will be a partition of the world between the victors.

The Somalian Pirates unfortunately don't recognize new nations without tits and a timestamp...but an envoy is sent to help the Native Guineas build a glorious nation upon the just and eternal Somali Constitution