Post alpha men in this threads

post alpha men in this threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XV2MxD779c0
nasa.gov/mission_pages/noaa-n/climate/climate_weather.html
pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cucker Tarslon is a piece of shit. Bill Nye is more alpha than him.

Lmao

Fucking guy is an ASSHOLE. I saw that Bill Nye interview. Don't watch FOX, so it was the first time I'd seen Mr. Carlson.

Jesus, how did he ever get the job? And why do they let him keep it?

Because he acts like a father scolding a child when liberals come on his program and act like children.

You make that judgement from one TV interview? Tucker Carlson is the man, he's a pretty fair interviewer. You don't have to agree with everything he says but he doesn't yell and scream down his guests, he engages in fair conversation and questions.

YOU CAN'T CUCK THE TUCK

this fucking teacher dogg, looks like he ready to fade that kid

utterly hopeless faggot identified

He destroyed Bill Nye and you ask how he got the job?

Tucker is a whiny fucktard

That's all you've got? Figures you couldn't respond with anything else.

Hehe

YLYL? Lost. Kekklez.

>responds with WWE battle of the billionaires

bruh I don't have to

I saw that interview aswell, and I've seen alot of bill nye's stuff.
Bill Nye was wrong, spitting ignorant horseshit, and promoting a "punch nazis"-esque attitude. Bill Nye has no authority, his only claim to fame was being an actor in a children's television program, and consistently lies about the facts on global warming.
Tucker just called him out on it.
97% of scientist do not agree on global warming. 97% of scientists who wrote papers on global warming agree that global warming is a real phenomenon. They do NOT agree on the cause, speed, danger, etc etc etc.

Tucker was on point in that interview. Stop attaching emotion to ideas and framing what should be fact based conversations as a fight for justice. Getting riled up because someone didn't buy your snake oil is really embarrassing.

I loved Bill Nye as a kid, too bad he turned into such a liberal cuck in his old age.

He's not afraid to take what he wants. Alpha af by any measure imo.

Loved me a good Hitch Slap.

lel, I take so much amusement seeing these women. She worked SO hard to get where she is, and I'm stronger than her without having to go to the gym at all.
Good on her for having a hobby though. Most women rely entirely on men for entertainment, a women who genuinely has her own interests and peruses them is refreshing.

Alpha physicist.

RIP.

Sucks we have his twat brother still around but lost him.

Fun watching him destroy Blair in a debate.

88% agree that it's due to human possible, tucker brings nothing and acts like a little faggot

>stronger than her without having to go to the gym at all

You're either retarded so you draw from down syndrome strength or a lying neckbeard.

It's VERY often I wonder what Hitch would have done/said looking at the rise communism in the west, and the invasion of islam into europe.
I feel like if anyone could have made a dent, it would of been him.

when Superman's dead, who stops the villains?

None are more alpha.

I think about that all the time, what would Hitchens be saying to our political climate now.

Sam Harris is a faggot who has been speaking for him from the grave, saying he'd support Hillary and blah blah.

Kek. No you can't.

Or a grown ass man?
6'2", 220 lbs.
Its called sexual dimorphism, it's a core part of our biology.
If she was 6'2" and 220 lbs, with the same BMI as me I'd be likely at least 50% stronger than her.
In reality she's what? 5'4-5'6 and 140-160 lbs?
Are you some kind of science denier or something?

>Hitch supporting Hillary
>topkek

Alpha aerospace engineer.

bye yelling over him disingenuously while bill tried to answer him with facts and evidence?

Alpha publicist.

hi sharia blue

the self awareness on this one....
literally pushing feminist propaganda and throwing out garbage facebook memes.
You are fucking leddit you pleb.

Alpha rock gods.

this characters is practly me

lol stop it bro, I watched that shit, and also Bill Nye has an "honorary degree", not arguing from the point of authority, but he is nothing but an actor. No intelligence, just reads a script and poorly at that

Alpha American.

Guy was a badass.

Alpha Comic.

Alpha QB and Boxer.

>rise communism in the west
I wish, but you're delusional.

I'm honestly impressed it took that long to see Hitler posted.

Come on man you're not even trying. All you did was copy some generic cringe response from tumblr and I can gaurantee that you haven't actually watched the video.

I love bill and everything but he choked. He didn't even come up with anything beyond just asserting that what he says is true

>01298346236478253

Top Kek for thinking that image is relevant, Tucker shits on both sides you fucking cuck. Nice meme though

What's it like being autistic and retarded? I'm genuinely curious.

Chink Female Physicist

Not a single fact or pace of evidence came out of his mouth.
see for a summ of the sort of "fact" he rides on.
Bill tries to push a panic, a fear around an issue that should be discussed with actual information, and that actual information plainly shows every model they've tried to make based on human impact has completely failed an is wildly inaccurate. If you can't form a model from a theory that is reliable then the theory is bunk. Climate change as it's pushed by the authoritarian left is flat out wrong, but idiots like bill nye just insult, try to shame, and borderline incite violence against anyway that won't tow the "save the word" party line.
It was whales in the 80's.
Trees in the early 90's.
Recycling in the mid 90's.
Oil drilling in the late 90's.
Fraccing in the early 2000's.
And now it's climate change.
Every time, the reality is it's something to look at and consider, but the end of the world panic creators are nothing more than virtue signalling fame hounds.
Don't idolize people. Bill Nye is nobody, and has no authority on anything.

Well yeah, they couldn't bring in an actual scientist or Tucker would have gotten reamed. That would make Tucker's character look bad.

That was a fast deflection away from bill

Not the guy you were talking to. Don't care about Bill.

The woman's march was quoting the communist manifesto.
Political violence against anyone who wont conform to the authoritarian left wing talking points is becoming normalized.
Thought crime is literally on the books in most western countries now.
Acknowledging hard facts like the fact that there's 2 genders is demonized, now criminalized.
Maybe you need to look at how communism rose in the ghetto countries it's ruined. Cuz are gulags around the corner.

This might be the most retarded thing I've read this week.

This guy is a massive faggot.

Hates on the 1% while belonging to the same group. Pretends he had a comedy show so it was okay to be a hypocrite. Grew a beard after he retired and still thinks people give a fuck what he thinks.

Tucker is a mediocre mind. Which still makes him above most pundits and shill-Bill Nye.

He didn't choke, he brought up the little ice age which occured in the 1700 while tucker danced around asking a whole plethora of disingenuous questions

Above Bill, sure, above pundits, not at all.

Alpha? Come on. He's funny; definitely not alpha.

waaaaah

Spotted the autist.

>danced around
He asked them very directly and very clearly while bill stumbled around an indirect answer

Link a video with a timestamp of tucker dancing around a disengenuous question.

Alpha gypsy

are you sure you watched the same debate as everyone else

Depends, which one is me then we'll talk

Same, and I was just in a trap thread earlier today so I saw at least two or three uses of "feminine penis", so this had to be really retarded.

Entire thread meme alpha males.

Here is what a real alpha male looks like incase you forgot.

banana is more alpha than cucker.

>faggot earrings
Yeah, real alpha.

I will agree with you though that he pissed away his level of intellect and oratory on a mediocre career of semi-seriousness, and never aspired to anything more

case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=XV2MxD779c0

I agree with you but you got your dates mixed up, also originally it was (((global warming))), when that obviously failed to present in the early to late 00's they renamed it the retarded (((climate change))) as if the climate doesn't change on a fucking daily basis already.

Also fraccing is still a concerning issue

I'm a right leaning, libertarian, MILO loving sonofabitch

Tucker is garbage
Has no intelligence whatsoever
Can't articulate any meaningful thought
Extremely rude
Discredits the right

>as if the climate doesn't change on a fucking daily basis already

that's called weather you fucking retard. you're so willing to live in your little box, watching faggots on your other little box and talk shit anonymously to people who are better than you on your other other little box while greedy pieces of shit rip the world apart all in the name of a little green. go fuck yourself

tj the amazing cuckles is so beta he makes Tucker Carlson look like Gerard Butler.

>propagandist mouthpiece for Russian state media
>alpha male
Pick one

>what is weather

noun
the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.

can your mind digest this? it's bitsized for you

nasa.gov/mission_pages/noaa-n/climate/climate_weather.html

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OFFICIAL SERVER !

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░▄██▀▄
░░░▄▀░▄▄▀▄░▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▐
░░▐▐░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▀
░░▐░▌▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░▀▄▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄▀▄░░░░░▒░▐
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▌░░▀░░▐░▒░▒░░▒▐
░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░▒░░▀▀▄▄▀░▄▄▄▒░░▄▀
░░░░░▌▌░░░░░▒░░▒▄▄▄░░▄▀▄▀▄▀▄░▌
░░░░▐░▐░░░▒░▄▀▀▀░░░▀▀░▌█░▌▐░▌▐
░░░░▌░░█▄▒▄▒▄▀░░░░░░░▐▐█░▌▌░█░█
░░░▐░░▐▐░▌░▀░░▄▀▀▀░░░░▀▄▀░▄▀░█░▌
░░░▌░▐░▌░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▌▌░░▐▐
░░▐░▐░▐░░░░▀▀▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░▄▀░▐░░░░▌
░░▌▐░░▌▀▀▀▄▄░░▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▐▀▄▐
░▐▐░▄▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▐▒░░▄░▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░▌▌
░▐░▐░▄▄░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒███▐▒▒▒▒▒▐░░▌▐▐
░▌░▌▀░░░▀▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒█░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒░▌░▌░▐░▌
▐░░▌▐▀▀▄░░▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒█░░░▌▒▒▒▒▐░▌░▐▐░▐
▌░░▐░▌░░▀▄░▄▌▌░▒▒▒▒█░░▌▒▒▒░▄▄▄█░▌░▐
▌░░▐░▌░░▀▄░▄▌▌░▒▒▒▒█░░▌▒▒▒░▄▄▄█░▌░▐.......