Them shirt sales doe

Them shirt sales doe

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3945760/Brexit-vote-sees-Manchester-United-s-debt-rise-18-cent-338m.html
thesetpieces.com/features/transfer-window-myth-busting/#ixzz4FzE8er1H
goal.com/en/news/1722/ligue-1/2016/11/10/29375542/im-not-worth-100m-nobody-can-live-up-to-that-price-tag
twitter.com/Squawka/status/785849423796592640
twitter.com/Squawka/status/783552551375347712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Customers

mata did nothing wtih 2 good chances made by pogba. he did make up or it i guess.

>120 million for the dabbing Tom Huddlestone

Mmmm yes

at first I was memeing but he really is a useless
>poobag
lmao

Between him and Ozil that much, it was pretty brutal to watch. Like both teams agree to play with an overly expensive liability.

But Ozil has actually done things for Arsenal

>plan to close the borders
>debt skyrockets

kek

KEK

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3945760/Brexit-vote-sees-Manchester-United-s-debt-rise-18-cent-338m.html

shitposting aside

while it was obvious from the start he wasn't worth the money, he's been decent
he creates chances, that's is job, and he's done it pretty well
he won't score goals if not very rarely and he'll contribute little to the defence, but anyone who's seen him play regularly knew it already

I've always disliked Steve Merchant

>daba profusely

Thank you, Dabchester "Manure" Poonited, for buying Pooaul Poogba before the club I support did.

I wrote much, I meant match. Ozil has done things for Arsenal, just not that match.

OMG I CAN GET A JAMES WARD PROWSE SIGNED KIT FROM NBC, HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET THAT THAT'S SO VALUABLE!

>he creates chances
1.9 key passes per match with 0 (zero) assists, and considering his defensive "contribution", fouling, and giving the ball away constantly that's just piss poor. Take random offensive centre midfielder from any PL sides and he will most likely have better creative stats.

But "le Welsh chicken-man" is literally 5 times better

All I ever read about Pogba is >Nearly

You don't pay upwards of 100Million for >Nearly.

Customers are utterly pathetically deluded and need to cut their loses. NOW/

>A scrillion bowlplex tokens for a dabbing Jimmy Bullard

out of all the midfielders under 25 midfielders available this summer, which ones were clearly better than pogba over the past 2-3 years?

My little brother

kys yourself lad

Shirt Sales is just a lie made by delusional fans
thesetpieces.com/features/transfer-window-myth-busting/#ixzz4FzE8er1H

Everyone's available whe the price is right.

but who else was available that would be considered a bargain compared to pogba?

goal.com/en/news/1722/ligue-1/2016/11/10/29375542/im-not-worth-100m-nobody-can-live-up-to-that-price-tag

"Verratti has also been valued at €100m by some, with his agent stating last year that he was worth as much as Pogba, while United were said to be interested in paying that figure to sign him before they landed the France midfielder."

neymar and bale are "available" too. you just have to pay over 150M.

>thank you, Dabchester "Manure" Poonited, for buying Pooaul Poogba before the club I support did

Kanté, Pjanic, Krychowiak, Gündogan, Wanyama, Allen, Keita, Gueye...

>baul bogba

There are more effective midfielders in the Championship playing a strong game, that could have been had for a few million at most.

Pogba isn't failing to perform. He's performing at his level. He isn't particulary good at football.

Pjanic has been awful at Juventus, I miss pogba

>ball botcher

>150 million for a gangnam styling Ki Sung Yeung

>Pogba isn't failing to perform. He's performing at his level. He isn't particulary good at football.

That's an overstatement, he just performs a super niche role and Man Utd don't have a strong enough squad to allow for such luxuries at the moment

>caul cogba

Kek'd

this. nobody was saying pogba wasn't good at juve.

There were some rumblings last season about how he can't play without Marchisio carrying him, and I think Sup Forums collectively decided he was overrated during the Euros

>score some blooters against 40 year old chain smoking Italian 'footballers' who would rather be trimming their olive bushes
>get dropped during euros for being too shit at actual football
>dabs his way into 450k a week at manure

Who will play him in the eventual bio flick?

fucking wanyama? no

>Sup Forums collectively decided he was overrated during the Euros

hell no, there were shit loads of Unitedfags defending him tooth and nail

Le Slow Paced Monkey

"FINO AL CONFINO" Juventino Cretino

HUNCHBACK THIEF SPOTTED

so juve carried pogba AND france carried pogba? nah, not buying it. i think in those situations he was a good player on good teams. in this situation is a good player on a shit team.

And to think that I assumed that Moussa Sissoko would be the fraud of the season...

He's been 6/10, nothing spectacular but contributes reasonably. Still Zidane tier compared to how Poobag fares at Manure.
This is true. In the entirety of his Juve carreer, he only scored 4 (four) decisive goals, the rest were statpads when the games were basically decided. More flash than actual effect, and lost without experienced midfield partners.

>If I bash him hard enough people will forget he dominated Serie A

Well, maybe you should have watched him play occasionally, not just the compilations from Manure's twitter.
Supposed to be the primary playmaker? Nah
Supposed to to carry the team when it doesn't perform collectivelly? Nah
Score a blooter against Parma when 2:0 up already? There you go senpai, *dabs*

>I never watched him play regulary but he had solid stats in dominating team of the league with elite midfielders next to him so he must be world class
The definition of systembabby

when i saw pogba create chances for juve, they did something with it.
i've already lost count of the times pogba created a chance for united and they did nothing with it because they're playing with zlatan, mata, lingard, rooney and friends

>210 million Deutsche Mark for a nig that's not even speedy

It's true that current team mates aren't doing him any favours, but his creativity is still sub-par. Ozil has extremely weak season so far, but still produces 50% more key passes per match on average. Not to mention
>le 7th worst passing PL player
>more than 20 possesion losses every game
He isn't a playmaker, never was at Juve either.

João Mario, Allan,

he's a midfeilder who can produce great plays, not play great consistently. if you need a player that can play great consistently at his age you still need to pay a lot of money. if all you need is a good midfielder than can pull off something no one else does, even infrequently, you got what you paid for, considering veratti is also valued near that price and juve paid 79M for higuain

lets see what joao mario does for the next few years

the difference is noone would pay that much and the reason utd did pay that much is because black guy wearing a hoody hype dubs

>who can produce great plays
Sure, with elite midfielders creating spaces for him to get into, and with elite strikers to capitalize on the chances he creates. On his own he can't make difference.
>veratti is also valued near that price
And he's twice the player.
>79M for higuain
What were they supposed to do with all the cash they scammed out of Manure? Basically buying the 6th title in a row without stress of having competition in Napoli. And he's been delivering so far.

pogba contributions to this team isn't worth the transfer fee but, but it's not pogba's fault the team is shit.

I'll admit that's he's a good player. He's an excellent dribbler, and is very good at taking the ball forward, as well as some good crosses and the occasional banger.

He's just not worth 89m. He can't defend, he needs to have 2 other players supporting his offensive playstyle, and his decision making can be poor. 50m would've been a more appropriate price, if not too much, but United could've resist the marketing potential.

>Kante
Yes
>Pjanic
It's almost as if you haven't seen him play this season
>Krychowiak
Debateable
>Gundogan
A couple of good performances, just like Pogba
>Wanyama
Lel no faggot
>Allen
Le memes XDDDDD
>Keita
Literally who?
>Gueye
Literally who?

>Dybala, Higuain and Greasyman rated higher than Suarez

Wow, shows how shitty that site is.

with the pogba money they're supposed to win the champions league, that's the only way they can improve.
veratti is a great player and if one of the huge clubs got desperate for a midfielder he'd go for a lot of money too.

>Gueye: literally who

spotted the pleb

>infinite zimbabwean dollars for the black david meyler

>Helped get Villa relegated

Sounds world class m8

>yaya (the real goat black midfielder): 1 game 2 goals
>100 million dabbing Jake Livermore: 11 games 2 goals

Really makes you think

>Pjanic
>It's almost as if you haven't seen him play this season
Well, considering he cost a less than a third of Pogba... Pic related. And Krychowiak, Gundogan and Allen all performed undeniably better than Pogba this season, it's pretty embarrassing.
Kek, do you think they make up those numbers? Statpadding against Leganes isn't enough when you lose more than half of your duels and choke every other chance.

By that logic City would have 2 CLs by now, and PSG as well. Juve needed a poacher to pair up with Dybala, and they couldn't have bought a better one.

Last season, he was the 2nd best midfielder in the league in terms of tackles won and interceptions (only behind Kante).

Pretty sure he's up there this season as well.

>Livershit fans this seething after SLIPPING the league again
tip top lel

>comparing Serie lal woth the premier league

>2nd best midfielder in the league
>Team gets relegated embarrassingly

It's almost as if you're pulling these statements straight out of your arse.

Imagine being this obsessed

Yeah, Pjanic so far faced obscure sides like Lazio, Inter, Milan, Fiorentina and Napoli while Pogba had to fight against continental powerhouses such as Burnley, Bournemouth, Watford, Hull or Swansea.

I'll say this, his mom has the most annoying voice when she's yelling at him in that commercial.

oh ffs

twitter.com/Squawka/status/785849423796592640
twitter.com/Squawka/status/783552551375347712

Yaya is a contender for GOAT midfielder t b h. Definitely the best African midfielder/player of all time.

>90 million denarii for the social-media savvy Kleberson

city and psg don't have squads to win the cl. unless they get lucky or cheese it like chelsea.

Look you stupid slovakian fucking dumbass.
Have you ever been to the gym?
I bet you haven't you fucking weak twat, they don't have gyms in your country which explains why Russia pushes your eastern european slavic people around.

You have muscle groups.
You have arms
You have legs
You have a head
You have necks
You have all of this but none of it matters really.
What matters is your CORE. Your back, your spine muscle, your stomach, your chest, eyes etc.

The difference between teams in Italy and teams in England is that teams in England have a muscular back. A muscular stomach. A muscular ribcage. Teams in Italy might look good with their fucking strong arms and biceps but they are weak little fucks who get beaten by even the worst English side because English sides have strong cores. Juventus vs Burnley would be like a man with 6 arms and a twig body fighting a man with no arms and a six pac. The six pac man would easily win.

Pogba has gone from doing exercises that only work his arms and legs to working on his core and he is understanbly a little weak in those areas. But guess what? In time he will grow stronger. In time he will be world class.

So you're trying to compare a defensive mid to an attacking mid based on interceptions and tackles. Seems logical. I wonder who will win.

10/10

Hey guys, John O'Shea made more tackles than Messi last year. That means O'Shea is now the best player in the world, Polish logic.

Pogdab is not a Attacking Midfielder tho

Back to reading comprehension class, lads.

P O O B A G
O
O
B
A
G

Dafuq did I just read?
8/8 m8

You cant fairly assess Pjanic because he has been hurt twice this year, been shuffled around in midfield and has taken like what half of the freekicks this year....

If you watch Juve this year, you know that midfield has been like MAnchester U in regards to using a musical chairs of players to fill holes because every one keeps getting hurt.... We have not had the rock of the midfield in Claudio all year and players like Lemina and Hernanes who are poor have been used which has really messed up distribution.

The midfield was so bad that Dybala was our best mid by far because as a forward he was constantly checking into the midfield and dribbling forward or passing forward.

Dybala actually ran from his right foreward spot all the way to the left midfield role several times, thats how fucked up Juves mid is...

Pogba is literally le short passes to the back piece of shit player.

>a man with 6 arms and a twig body fighting a man with no arms and a six pac. The six pac man would easily win.

I will dream of this tonight.

what part of Torino you from mate?

>You have necks

>Dybala actually ran from his right foreward spot all the way to the left midfield role several times, thats how fucked up Juves mid is

Sure, but that's the idea m8, with or without Marchisio, Allegri figured out Dybala is more dangerous with the ball in his legs rather than just waiting for a cross or pass as a striker, they have Higuain for that. Dybala's never been a striker, he's a versatile forward going all over the place offering himself for the ball. I don't like Hernanes but he did a very good job this season, especially creatively.

All true, that's why the Pjanic criticism isn't entirely justified in my opinion. He's creative, but doesn't run around and defend enough so it seems he doesn't try hard. Almost surely because of the injuries and regaining fitness. The point is, even in these circumtances (playing DM, CM and CAM, with Lemina and fucking Hernanes) his stats are twice as good compared to Manure Pogba.
Can't wait for Dybala's return.

Dybala is what fedora tippers refer to as trequartista, and has been since he came to Juve, exactly as you say.
>Hernanes did a very good job this season
Eh...

Saul pisses all over Pogba and he is younger and not a nigger

>Juventus vs Burnley would be like a man with 6 arms and a twig body fighting a man with no arms and a six pac. The six pac man would easily win.

good post

now where can I bet on this fight?

>and has been since he came to Juve

In Palermo too, from 4-5 games and twice as that highlights I saw that season. Literally like Griezmann.

cuba gooding jr