Other urls found in this thread:

depositfiles.com/files/hjxif8oz0
imgur.com/a/xGBMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

just get to the good stuff op.

there, now lets move along

garbage

really fucking hard to tell if it's her.

this
no face

weaponized austism(Sup Forums) can match up moles and hairs and whatnot, just give it time, they need to warm up their tator tots first.

Eat pussy faggot

It's not her. This is stupid

Maybe real?

If you look at the freckles, two on the chin and one on the rib cage they kinda match up

i've seen to much of that mole-detective shit to buy into it. Sup Forums's analysis of moles is worthless.

I know the freckles on her body kinda match. But I also feel like the boobs on the bath videos are too big for Emma.

Look at that beach video, she is flat as a board.

WORSHIP ME AND SUCK MY DICK FAGGOTS

depositfiles.com/files/hjxif8oz0 Take it or leave it.

4 freckles matching up so perfectly this has to be legit

GIVE ME GIADA OR GIVE ME DEATH

lol obv the nude girl have much bigger boobs and pbly less slim if you compare it to emma

smaller tits at the beach. mole a lot darker as well. a mole would be darker close up and paler at a distance, but this has it the other way around. if you can find her pic with the same necklace i'll buy into it.

I'm 100% convinced, 5 aligning freckles means either a really intentional fake or it's real.

Me too!

Where is the Alison Brie, Tay Tay, or Katy Perry!?

When she sits up look at the creases on her abs compared to this picture

or it could mean you're retarded. i've seen Sup Forums trying to prove that two extremely different girls were the same based on moles alone, ignoring that the face and body didn't match at all. just because you desperately want nudes of your favorite, doesn't make it true.

Brie too good for that shit

Maisie nudes are more likely than those ones. I do want to see Tay tay eating pussy though just to end the speculation once and for all.

body matches

just a little. gotta have a face, motherfucker.

Bad angle video, but she has a birthmark

What really proves it to me is that I was able to use the assumption that these are videos of her in a predictive way.

I saw a bikini photo that showed a freckle down and to the side of her belly button, and went and checked the videos and found a mark in exactly the same position

imgur.com/a/xGBMs

other people besides emma you know.

freckles, birthmark, lopsided tits, feet shape, british girl...

if the fappening was nintendo, emma would be legend of zelda

>imgur.com/a/xGBMs
For real, getting tired of JUST Emma being paid attention to. Can you Emma fags focus on the other leaks as well?!

Apparently the tots are warmed.

Good lord, Rose mcgowan looks like a blow up doll. But like the bargain bin factory reject sex doll.

Is there an actual download link for this? I don't want to have to sort through a bunch of imgur files

I THOUGHT LAUREL WAS DEAD

Emma Watson wears a small gold ring around her neck, and has NEVER worn a small medallion.

>didnt know who mcgowan even was
>look her up
>see this

O I AM LAFFIN

Emma has a "weak" chin. The girl sticking her tongue out has a bigger chin.

If the chin mole decided to move an inch right then sure.

IT
IS
NOT
HER
PERIOD

shit even the ear shape match. it really is her.

The beach video was several months before this tub video, she was more skinny (lost some weight to film Colonia), believe it or not, boobs change with the rest of the body!!! ...also, they enlarge during their cycle and even when they're excited (up to 20%) you can ask a doctor or to your mother.

Needs more Giada

Foreign objects!!!

Her head is angled you fucking mook.

It never ceases to amaze me.

Just show your face you dumb hitch, unless you're some famous person with a reputation, you got nothing to lose!

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

Has Katheryn Winnick every been leaked?

I wanna worship those feet user

>Tfw you have kirsty duffy, kaya scodelario and holly willoughby but nobody is trading anymore.

Which sister do you want to fap to?

What u got on kaya?

Don't forget the glam images are often airbrushed

We really need those Giada pics released already

THIS

I thought Willoughby leak didn't happen?

Moar? This girl is a real freak in bed.

POST THEM ALL!

POST THEM IN HOME, POST THEM IN THEIR BEDS.

Id fuck the life out of her.

Not sure who that is, but she's cute.

are you stupid or...? do the test, put out your tongue, smile (if you can), stretch your chin, smile again... the skin stretches and moles seems to move

How did a fag like you get a girl like that?

Girl I worked with once. She is a girl i hangout with's best friend.

BJ vid and 10 pics
Bigger set out there
Closed circle leak for trades

I didn't. Would have easily if I didn't have a girlfriend. She fuck most of the guys we worked with.

It's cute you think mcgowan is people

Most stopped fucking her cause they said she was too intense for them.

I believe it's her. You can see the birthmark and the moles match.

How long the bj vid last?

2 mins 31

But she is a famous person with a reputation. What exactly are you on about user?

left or right?

Holy fuck that needs to drop right fucking now

>kids shampoo

is emma watson not famous anymore?

>MFW consequences will never be the same

Wanna share that video with me?

Legend of Zelda, in the gold cartridge.

yep, british kids shampoo, she has 12yo sisters, you know

Emma - 100+ leaked pics were taken by someone else's' phone. Only the bathroom vids were shot from a first person view. Meaning someone hacked into Emma's phone, ignored all pics and just took the video? No way. Come on, this is simple deduction

Good, who would want pics of blood coming from her where evers? Ew!

HOLY SHIT READY TO RUMBLE REFERENCE

>"She has a birthmark"
>Doesn't have it in other leaked bikini pics

Checks out, Mr. PR Staff

That's induction at best

mole in the wrong place

Nice work, Poirot

I never thought those bathtub vids were real but I never thought about that. Thats a damn good point.

How do you know they were someone else's phone? When you want to see how you look in clothes do you let someone else take a picture with their phone? Come on, this is simple deduction.

why are we assuming the phone wasnt hers?

she has already admitted to being hacked, but denies there a nude 'photographs'.

you think employees rate to take pics of her and keep it? lol.... i dont think so.

Giada was mentioned from the start of all of this and included in all the original lists, with several traders that have released stuff saying her stuff is out there.

At this point I'm 100% convinced that Giada has juicy stuff that isn't dropping and it's crazy to me that they exist. She was brought up a ton of times by the same people that were later right about other leaks.

It's totally real because red circles