Hey b, trips decides what I do with a piss tank + nitrous canister + pocket knife

Hey b, trips decides what I do with a piss tank + nitrous canister + pocket knife

OP will deliver

>shove nitrous canister up ass
>puncture with screwdriver on knife

fill your ass with the piss then empty the nitrous canister into your ass then power shit it all out while stabbing yourself in the left testicle

stab a bunch of holes into the nitrous container with the knife, pour some piss on it, throw the canister into a fire, than empty the piss bottle onto the first animal your see

re roll

This is the only option possible.

pour the piss all over your face then take the whip it with no balloon, bare lips, and try to cut the frozen piss metal from your lips.

> use nitrogen or CO2 to carbonate piss
> drink the piss
> carve a totem in the desktop

drink piss

kek

Cut holes in piss tank shove it up ass, then ignite the No2 Can and shove it in after.
>Drink whatever comes out after

1 off ):
Reroll

drink the piss, empty the nitrous canister into your ass, then slit your wrists.

Throw it at a moving car, the piss of course

Rolling for this :^)

where the fuck is the timestamp why are you idiots even replying

Just inhale the nitrous & get high like a normal person & throw away that gross ass piss bottle

Kill yourself with that knife of yours fucking faggot

Remember:,
>across for attention
>down for jesus

shove everything into your ass

take piss bottle, stick canister in the top, tape tight, flip upside down, cut small hole in bottom, stick a straw in the bottle, blast the canister, cram in bottle slot, get piss super soaker.

in hale nitrous

leave everything but the knife alone.

For the knife, close it, it's dangerous to keep the blade out :(

shit reroll

You're thinking of Nitrogen. This is Nitrous Oxide.

rolling for this.

rolling
trips get

no I'm not when you inhale a whip it it freezes... if you don't use a balloon it'll freeze to your lips...
>fucking kike

Rather, when you crack a whip it*

That is Nitrogen. This is Nitrous Oxide

Put the corkscrew down your urethra, rip it out, then use the knife to make an incision on the base of your cock. Shove the co2 canister in your mangled dick, and then place your dick on a desk. Repeatedly mash it with the knife until the canister explodes. Then open the piss bottle, shove it in your asshole, and do a handstand until it drains.

You're a dumbshit, huh?

fuck your mom

Rolling for this.

Do a whippit then take a little sip of pee

If even trips:
Take the cap off the bottle
Stick the nitrous canister in the opening
Grab a knife and stab the canister repeatedly

If odd trips:
Throw everything in the microwave for 1 minute

Record either way

Nitrogen and Nitrous oxide are two completely different gasses. Nitrogen is cold. Nitrous oxide is not

do nothing

drink the piss and then cut off your tongue

rape a women while spraying nitrous into her

Stab yourself, empty the canister into the wound. Pour the piss onto it

You're literally retarded please keep going

Reroll

Put canister up ass. Cant take it out until quads/trips are rolled.

Roll

reroll

Swallow everything.

A retard is calling me, another retard, a retard. Ironic

Lol neither nitrogen or nitrous oxide is inherently cold. When you crack a whip-it from a canister like that, the canister gets extremely cold. Headshops that sell the canisters often sell protective gloves with them for that exact reason

Slice off nipples with the knife, pour piss on bloody holes, then swallow nitrous can. :)

reroll for this one

drink piss, stab yourself, inhale nos

Roll

lol so you're telling me that if you cracked a whip it in a cracker by it self, while it was to your lips, it wouldn't freeze your lips? Just confirm or deny if thats what you're saying.

Dubs, so OP only has to sliec da nips

nothing

Microwave everything for 5 minutes

Don't do anything dangerous, dispose of piss, sell nos, safely stow away pocket knife

canister in pooper

bl

So close

Oh my god this would have been gold

Cut out eyes with knife, pour the piss into your brains, then stick the canister up your asshole.

Reroll

roll

Roll

Double dubs

Reroll

Chug piss with timestamp of course. Throw the rest of the stuff away.

O shit boi

WAT

ARE YOU

Two quads? Do they negate?

Which one wins?

Rollio

WINRAR

Get cucked

FUCKING KIDDING ME?

canister in ass and use the knife to shotgun the piss bottle

winrar

witnessed consecutive quads

fuck

FUCK

Rollerino

This is history boys

Strip naked and pour the piss all over yourself. Run outside and scream I'M THE PEE PEE MAN then throw the canister at the nearest person as hard as you can and then proceed to chase them with the open knife

Microwave it outdoors with a hose nearby. That shit is gonna be lit.

On fire.

>two quads
>both at 5:55:47

??????

Knife in ass

Huff piss

Cut self with nitrous