Eternal Arsenal Thread

inb4 AKBs defend that performance

Spicy at ST meme ends here

WENGER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lads, WENGER OUT

Wenger will never, ever change and neither will AKBs. They both need to fuck off, this club is rotting from the inside out.

People who start threads with Wilshere are faggots

THIS
WILSHERE PLAYER-MANGER IN

>le useless at Bournemouth man

Nope, he can fuck off. Zelalem when?

would be a good replacement for cazorla if he wasn't made of glass

>Not Isco

if loving wilshere is wrong then I don't wanna be right desu

but he's fit and has been playing for months now while santi is injured
wenger out

>err, we showed mental strength. we were unlucky not to win.

WENGER OUT

I almost feel bad we didn't lose that. Now no one will be talking about how shit we are

>le dribble everyone man
do want, could be great if he can learn to release it a bit early
surely he has to leave real after this season.

Seriously, why is Ramsey still in this team?

>Arsenal fans will now spend the rest of the day praying for Southamption to somehow get a result against Liverpool

What a pathetic existence

This desu. Wouldn't even cost that much. Also Zelalem

wenger is a homosexual predator who groomed ramsey from a young age and fell in love with him

And what are you going to do about it you pikey twat?

>Ramsey
>not Walnut

>ramshit was so shit I was dying for oxshit to come on

Mou is such a twat

WENGER ________

I don't know, would really rather play Gibbs on the wing at this point

OUT OUT OUT

Lads, shall I get in my time machine and hypnotise Wenger so that he would've started the XI in the pic in today's game?

We just got to hang on for a few more months lads, the nightmare will all be over next summer.

>starting zacker
would have been 3 - 0 by end of the first half with xhak/coq off

@72619127
>Ox
you don't even deserve a reply

elneny cannot dictate play for his life. a coq-elneny midfield just means they circulate the ball between the defenders and make no passes forward/between the lines

>Starting Walcott

Did you even watch the game?

>Not trusting the potentially sent off man midfield
Honestly if they could survive the Spurs game they should be okay

bilo pls

I legit thought that the Coqxhaka partnership did better against Spurms than the Cogneny partnership did against United.

CoqXhaka is what we should play every game until Cazorla or Wilsh are back. Elneny needs to fuck off and Ramshit can't play CM (or any other position).

>you now remember Per Mertesacker

Where the fuck is that fella

>after the Man Utd goal we had a good response

How can Wenger say that? We didn't do anything differently after the Manure goal

yea xhakas not that terrible. Elninny's set up play is not existent. He just passes back or loses the ball

>we would have lost that game last season

boring, fuck off Wenger you frog cunt

I honestly think Walcott needs to be partnered with a speedy full-back to be effective in any way.

It's no coincidence that our goal came from that wing a mere 6 minutes after the Ox came on. It fucks defences up to no end when they have to defend against two speedsters down one flank.

The speedsters create space for each other and pin down one flank completely.

It's why Walcott-Bellerin works so well.

What is Ramsey? He cant play on the wing and hes defiantly not a forward. Is he just not suitable for the squad?

>not backing your manager 100%

THAT is why you fail.

We're not the ones on the pitch you tit

You are stupid, judging theo in one single game where he was partnered with a shitter.

He's one of out top scorers this season, who else is gonna play on the wing? Unless you want ox skying every shot

there's literally a liverpool game on right now
makes me think you're the spud potato false flagging.

Personally I absolutely hate Ramsey and never want to see him play at all.

But if he were to play, he'd have to play in Ozil's position and have a free role. Obviously we can't do that though. That's the only position he can be in any way effective.
So in short, yes, he's not suitable for the squad.

Walnut literally makes the same couple of runs every game. That's all he has to his game. There is nothing else there and hasn't been for a decade. How do people not realise that players need to be more than this? The perfect example is Sterling, he is everything Walnut is, plus an actual intelligent, creative footballer.

The only solution to the Walnut conundrum is selling him. He will never be better than le pacey winger meme

Ramsey was awful today, why does he continually get shoehorned into the side even when he continually puts in sub par performances? He killed a lot of attacking moves today.

>judging theo in one single game
mate he's been shit for his whole fucking career
that's a decade

mahrez should be cheap in the summer

of course. If the fullback attacks, Walcott basically doesnt need to actually make any wing play so he can concentrate on his own movement. If not, then the shape of the team is just a mess and we pass in circles.

Don't you have a toilet to fuck autismo?

he goes rambo in the mid and leaves spaces all day every day too, it was alright when he was scoring for fun, but he isn't better defensively than coq and he can't start plays as well.
he just isn't suited to the current squad.

Reminder Ramsey has never been subbed in the past 4 years apart from due to injury

Fuck the summer, offer Walnut and Ox to West Ham in January and buy him then

really makes you hate wenger with all your heart

I think Ramsey's best position is as a #10. Give him free reign to roam in front of two disciplined midfielders and he'll create/score a bunch of goals from there.

Now, I don't think he's good enough to play as a #10 for Arsenal and Wenger obviously doesn't either. So he gets shifted onto the wing as a workhorse with license to roam, which is a pretty shitty use of a wing.

Go fuck a toilet, cunt

>sterlel
>intelligent
just another overrated english meme

He's not m8, actually makes very good runs and reads the game well

Leicester is getting fucked by watford at the moment m8

There’s something in this squad which is remarkable. Great resilience and a never-give-up attitude. We know we can improve going forward

Sterling is actually improving massively this season. He's going to be the first pacey black English winger to turn into a genuinely class player.
Probably won't ever be a goalscorer though.

I've only seen an above average Ramsey in two occasion his GOAT Arsenal season and then the Euros just gone.

That's not really good enough.

Wilshere is pulling all the strings for Bournemouth right now. Should have two assists but refball and shit finishing stopped him.
I miss him lads.

>muh history

he's one of the best players in the club this season with bellerin complimenting him and not a pussy RB

This image is so British I love it.

Where was Ozil today

Exactly.
I've posted this before, but just two spells of good form in a 10 year career is shit. He's a shit player same as Walcott.

injured during warm up - didn't play

>Walnut literally makes the same couple of runs every game. That's all he has to his game.

Then why is he scoring this season? Shitpost all you want but you know he is useful to club if paired right

>Walnut literally makes the same couple of runs every game. That's all he has to his game. There is nothing else there and hasn't been for a decade. How do people not realise that players need to be more than this?

Why do you assume that I don't realise this? As I pointed out, he needs to be partnered with a super rapid attacking full-back to be effective in any way. Otherwise, he's easy as fuck to nullify. This is because he's a very limited player.

But the truth is, when you partner him with the right type of full-back, he becomes a very effective player on the wing. It's why he's put up the numbers he has this season.

I'm not saying that he's a great winger. Simply that he's effective provided his flank is fine-tuned to suit his limited game.

It's a shame their good streaks never matched up to actually impact a season better than finishing 4th.

doing his best impression of 2016/17 Payet

you know, we can joke about "the missing link" with wilshere and all, but honestly i wouldn't have minded seeing him out there in place of elneny today because that coq/elneny midfield against a mourinho side playing deep and stacking the midfield = >we looked as shit as i've ever seen >us look outside of those 1-5 or 0-6 type games.

honestly most of today's match reminded me of games against pep's buyern where after 5-10mins of trying to attack arsenal just "assumed the position" and let buyern have total possession and constantly lay siege to >us in/around >our box.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen to the center midfield if everyone was fit and in form.

Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Carzorla, Xhaka, Elnenny, Jeff(?), Coq

They dont seem to fit together well

The best healthy CM partnership right now is Xhaka/Coq. The best when everyone is available is Santi/Coq(or Xhaka). If healthy, Jack should be Santi's replacement next season

>we can joke about "the missing link" with wilshere and all
it's not a joke

But seriously remember when Yaya was the starting striker. Lifes been worse.

When was his last good performance lads? In fact, how many times has he played well this season. Even in that Swansea game where he scored twice he was crap. It's like you're literal 10 year olds and can't properly analyse a player or a game of football

agreed. today was so frustrating because in the 2H it was patently obvious that >we couldn't do shit in terms of getting our offense to go FORWARD* once the backs got the ball up to the mids... there were so many tentative/desperation passes and hoofs around the half-line (let alone hollywood/home-run ball attempts in the final 1/3rd) that manutd ended up basically having 70/30 2H possession... and only managed their goal after 10-15mins of constantly laying siege in/around arsenal's box.

fair play to you then. today was a day where i wanted to see literally anyone out there with either elneny or coq because 2 DMs against a mourinho side = WTF ARE YOU DOING WONGA?!?!?

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney
Mourinho as he leaves the room: "So finally I lost against Arsenal. Finally I lost against Arsenal. Finally I lost against Arsenal."

is he mad?

I'd be seething too if I was him desu. He got robbed today.

I hope to god we never fucking see that injury prone manlet again so that this fucking meme that he is good anymore can die. Not once in the past 4 years has he performed to the standard he did in his debut season for Arsenal.

also holy shit theo was beyond invisible today. if the cameras didnt have one close up on him in the 2nd half i couldn't have told you that he was out there on the pitch desu.

in fairness to theo, didn't he miss 3-4 weeks right b4 the international break? he was likely rusty and not in proper form. i wouldn't have minded seeing iwobi start today (even with his lack of goals highlighted by bottling that sitter vs tottnumb last time out)

Sanogo scored against Dortmund and helped win us an FA cup

he lost last season
he needs to fuck off and have a breakdown already

AFC Wilshere 1-0 up lads. Can't wait to fully make my transition into being a Bournemouth fan.

I think he's actually lost his marbles over the past two years, that year at Chelsea seemed to break him mentally.

He's the bad guy but at the end of the day I hope he's alright, his father taking ill seemed to set it off

Your lack of reading comprehension is worrying. Nobody is claiming that he's a great winger or that he's ripping it up with his performances.

We're merely pointing out that he's undeniably very effective at getting us goals when partnered with Bellerin, which is a very valuable asset to have for a team.

I agree that he's a very limited player. I agree that his wing play leaves much to be desired. But if he's contributing a high volume of goals from the wing while carrying out his defensive duties competently then he's a player that is worth accommodating in the team.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

is the jackometer still reading 0 goals 0 assists at this point?

why couldn't it be wenger taken ill? man's like 70 and hasn't had any health scares yet ffs
where is cancer when you need it?

It's like you can't understand besides sanzhez walcott is the best winger we got and is effective if the team isn't set up like garbage.

also

> Even in that Swansea game where he scored twice he was crap

You clearly are a child if someone getting goals in matches that wins games doesn't please you, you're acting like he's scoring own goals and giving balls away like ramsey. Goals win games and i'd rather have theo on than ox/iwobi

yeah but it doesn't matter
he's like Iniesta

What a mean post, shame on you

Arsene is fit and healthy, lives a good lifestyle, he'll live a long time

oh yeah, i forgot to say that...

* = FORWARD was literally one of >our slogans a few years back, right? so how does it take arsene ~75mins to realize that the coq/el-ninny midfield is doing fuckall in terms of going FORWARD so you should change that up?

you don't ever hope that he gets hit by a stray ball on the sideline and gets a brain aneurysm? maybe it's just me

That game today was painful to watch.
I was ready to be in a shit mood all day with no money to get the usual "shit Arsenal game consolation beers/whiskey".
Thank fuck Giroud saved us.

Awful performance.
Cech was our best player and they barely had a few chances on target.

Yup, can't be happy w/ the performance at all but won't complain about a tie when the performance was that dire.