What does Sup Forums prefer, cut or uncut?

what does Sup Forums prefer, cut or uncut?

Gay

I usually take the whole peel off the banana, but to each their own.

Hanzo

uncut master race

It doesn't matter how you peel it, I guess. But take the seed off of it when you eat it.

Uncut always. Anyone who prefers a mutilated penis over an in-tact natural one is retarded.

preach it

as long as there's no weird spots, it's fine

I'm cut, fucking hate my parents for it. If I wanted my dick cut I can tell you I wouldn't give a fuck about taking a few weeks off at this age and would be happy to have been given the choice.

Parents who do it other than for medical necessity after exhausting every other option are fucking shitheads. And not being able to retract a 3-year-old's foreskin does not mean that something is wrong. It stays closed until close to puberty in most kids.

This.
Cutfags defend themselves because they have no other choice.
You can't rationalize it.
Please don't make fun of us. ;_;

slightly related: why do countries that have mostly uncut dicks still draw dicks as if they have no foreskin? I know some guys' dickskin retracts involuntarily because it's not long enough to cover a boner, but AFAIK that's not as common as most of the head still being covered

I prefer cunt.

Uncut: You have a sleeve on your dick and it's disgusting, but you have a more natural penis. Cut: You got your foreskin cut off and your penis looks way better, and there are more pros to it. Some may say it causes trauma but this trauma can be used to cause mental illnesses,not severe ones, just temporary ones like depression that can turn you into someone like Adolf Hitler or Donald Trump.

>implying hitler or trump are terrible

Cut

Wasn't even implying that...in fact I would love to be like Trump or Hitler. I aspire to be like them.

cut is a jewish ploy to separate goy

Trips confirm.
4th Reich when?

pretty much. I heard it was so jews don't masturbate.

stop stealing my post you fucking jew nigger

conclusion, it doesn't completely matter if you're cut or uncut. Both have their pros and cons. Both might effect your mind and health differently. But we all need to remember who our real enemy is, the jews. Heil Hitler, Heil Trump, and Heil Victory!!!

what bananas do you eat, that have seeds in them ?

Very simple user. For most people a normal erection pulls the foreskin back.

Hence the images of penis are actually 'erect' penises :)

well said, fellow skinhead

Everyone that isn't like me is gross/retarded.

>For most people a normal erection pulls the foreskin back
not necessarily all the way, foreskin length varies widely, it's common for the head to not be fully exposed on its own

Fucking lol.

America is being cucked by the fucking Jews mate. European medical science says don't cut kids genitalia. Fucking idiot

un

Europe has been being cucked by the jews a LOT longer than the US has. Die Fuhrer saw that and was trying to fix the fucking problem.

You can't be a Nazi and a skin at the same time retard

im anti-jew