Okay Sup Forums fags, which one is it gayer to have sex with?

okay Sup Forums fags, which one is it gayer to have sex with?
man with vagina or woman with dick?

man with vagina

"Woman with dick"...aka a man

That couple is a good example of how traps can be straight. If you're a guy with tits then just stick to fucking women who had theirs removed

>man with vagina or woman with dick?
nice fictional world fgt

What's the difference? They're both bestiality if you have sex with either of those monsters.

"293
man with vagina" aka a woman
you must also see it that way

Neither is completely straight to fuck and neither is completely gay to fuck.

Both are bisexual to fuck. People with actual brains will agree with me.

man with vagina is way more gay

but it's born a female tho, pussy ยป dick

how feminine is the woman's penis

it's a fucking penis, how feminine can it be?

if its under 6 inches

I remeber when done navy fags were discussing this. Are you gonna tell me how old you have to be to be president next?

about tree fiddy

"Woman" with a dick is gayest of all sexing.

do they both have both a dick and a vagina? because then it's too obvious. Man with vagina is less gay

Whatever one is genetically a woman. You can change your genitals but you cant change your gender.

What about XXY, is that a man or a woman

Gender is what they identify as; sex is what they biologically are.
XXY is intersex

I think the word you were looking for was monster not 'intersex'

Yea but is XXY male or female

must be male, same for XXXY, no matter how many X there are, one y makes it a male

You're either male (XY) or female (XX). Whatever unfortunate genetic disorder you're born with is unfortunate. A chick can have a dick but her chromosomes are still (XX), and vice versa. There are only two genders.

what about XXY and XYY are those all male?

In a literal sense, man with vagina is biologically female, and not gay. But woman with dick is hotter. Genitals are all beautiful in their own way, but female body will always be more beautiful. In my opinion anyway.

Kek ive got those same swim trunks

is it gayer to fuck this or a trap?

that make some sense actually

Even if it's an actual female, i can't even see the vagina, as a straight guy the manly body just pisses me off